Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: -Ray-

Opinion. Ha ha .. spitting venom is not called opinion 

Stay away. It’s as simple. Is the venom affecting you? It looks like it, but why even bother yourself because of irrelevant people? 

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: cory

When Rajiv was harassed *Why didn't he come to me*

When Raqesh has left *he didnt even have the decency.....*

Set pattern with her it's all hinged around her, the man was sick, even Neha reminded her of just how bad his condition was, she don't give a crap about that, but why did he leave her, how dare he. And she knew he was leaving she said she had a strong inkling. 

Absolutely! It’s all about her. Rajiv shared his feelings with Teja for reasons best known to himself, but this woman always has to make everyone’s misery her problem. Raq had even snapped at her in OTT. Pathetic drama queen!

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel

I doubt if they are in a relationship. Maybe they “believe” they are in a relationship and would like to work things around that way, but I doubt if they are actually going anywhere with this. Shamita may still be sincere, but I doubt about Raqesh. I have never seen a more dead and disinterested person like him ever. He is literally a walking wardrobe, bereft of any emotions or personal opinions.

agreed i legit find him so boring and unattractive… theres no soul in him hes a walking talking zombie 

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

agreed i legit find him so boring and unattractive… theres no soul in him hes a walking talking zombie 

He’s bitten by the Shammo Virus.