“He didn’t even have the decency to say bye.” Shamita Shetty!

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

I mean, WTH! What is this condescending bucket of attitude’s problem? Hypothetically, even if Raqesh actually had kidney issues, how on earth would he day his final bye to you? He was asked to leave through the RHS door, right? And if he did actually say bye before he left, wouldn’t that mean that his departure was pre-planned? This woman really needs to stop being so negative all the time. She should have at least learned a thing or two from her sister, growing up over the years. What a sore loser!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MirindaCoke123 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

OMGGGGGG...i literally came on the forum to make a topic on this....Thank you!!!

What the hell...she is so selfish like RB is ill and here she is thinking about herself only..she is like---he ran away..he should have never come..well atleast he came..and he is ill for Gods sake....this woman is so self-centered, selfish and dominating!!

Good luck to RaQuesh!!

Edited by MirindaCoke123 - 2 years ago
DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: MirindaCoke123

OMGGGGGG...i literally came on the forum to make a topic on this....Thank you!!!

What the hell...she is so selfish, he is ill and here she is thinking about herself only

Exactly! Even now it is all about herself. 

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

he knew he was ill and he knew he wouldn’t come for long - he should have been honest but seems like there’s already communication issues in this relationship 

BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

he knew he was ill and he knew he wouldn’t come for long - he should have been honest but seems like there’s already communication issues in this relationship 

Bhare ka BB ka relationship aisa hi hota..

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

I doubt if they are in a relationship. Maybe they “believe” they are in a relationship and would like to work things around that way, but I doubt if they are actually going anywhere with this. Shamita may still be sincere, but I doubt about Raqesh. I have never seen a more dead and disinterested person like him ever. He is literally a walking wardrobe, bereft of any emotions or personal opinions.

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Badey badey shows me aise fake relationships bante rehte he...

Shiner thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Isn't this post insensitive ? Atleast in life once a person needs to understood. If she said something obviously she was hurt and she wasn't even told the truth. 

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

It's not her fault wen one is being told he is fit and wants rest than than obviously one feels bad but koi na pyaar mein aisa hota hai pyaar takraar and pyaar.

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shiner

Isn't this post insensitive ? Atleast in life once a person needs to understood. If she said something obviously she was hurt and she wasn't even told the truth. 

No, it isn’t. She was basically accusing him for being dishonest. Learn to read between the lines.