Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So it is true that he didn't even say ' goodbye ' anyone will feel heart broken, and more over Shamita knows the half truth. Salman told her Raq is fine helth wise. Her reaction is nas real as it can get. 

Either you don't understand emotions well or unare simply evil. Wtat Shamita thinks about Raq is their personal thing. Who are you to comment on this ? Sick 🤢 mentality. 

Originally posted by: djoker

raq himself posted this

https://twitter.com/RaQesh19/status/1460136321226207235

meanwhile this woman is all i me myself she readily tarnished his image on NTV THEN SAYS ALL OF THIS IS HAPPENING ON NTV WITH ME

the most selfish woman

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Ray-

So it is true that he didn't even say ' goodbye ' anyone will feel heart broken, and more over Shamita knows the half truth. Salman told her Raq is fine helth wise. Her reaction is nas real as it can get. 

Either you don't understand emotions well or unare simply evil. Wtat Shamita thinks about Raq is their personal thing. Who are you to comment on this ? Sick 🤢 mentality. 

Look who’s talking about empathy and whatnot. This is what this woman and her fans stand for - personal attacks! You don’t like someone’s opinion, refute it with a better comeback instead of acting like a teenager and attacking forum members, or just ignore and move on! Jaisi Shamita waise hi uske fans.

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It's your darling Shamita who has a sick mentality. Everyone can see it except her blind fans. This woman is stone-hearted and selfish. She cares for no one except herself. 

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel

I can totally see Neha and Rajiv crying it out - NOT! 🤣

Yep because Rani sa kuch bhi kar sakti hain. Bakiyon ki kaha aukat hain ki unse naraz ho.😆

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

When Rajiv was harassed *Why didn't he come to me*

When Raqesh has left *he didnt even have the decency.....*

Set pattern with her it's all hinged around her, the man was sick, even Neha reminded her of just how bad his condition was, she don't give a crap about that, but why did he leave her, how dare he. And she knew he was leaving she said she had a strong inkling. 

-Ray- thumbnail

That's ur misconceptions. I don't care.

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

It's your darling Shamita who has a sick mentality. Everyone can see it except her blind fans. This woman is stone-hearted and selfish. She cares for no one except herself. 

-Ray- thumbnail

Opinion. Ha ha .. spitting venom is not called opinion 

Look who’s talking about empathy and whatnot. This is what this woman and her fans stand for - personal attacks! You don’t like someone’s opinion, refute it with a better comeback instead of acting like a teenager and attacking forum members, or just ignore and move on! Jaisi Shamita waise hi uske fans.

-Ray- thumbnail

Other contestants are failing miserably in the show and all fans are burning see Shamita shining. Even her arche rival , mass favourite Umar Riaz has praised her game yesterday . Sabki jal gayi hai sunke...aur banai Sammo ke bare me post , Shammo ka khana, hasna , rona, saans lena sabpe post babao aur jalo 🤣

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I doubt if they are in a relationship. Maybe they “believe” they are in a relationship and would like to work things around that way, but I doubt if they are actually going anywhere with this. Shamita may still be sincere, but I doubt about Raqesh. I have never seen a more dead and disinterested person like him ever. He is literally a walking wardrobe, bereft of any emotions or personal opinions.

It looked more of an attraction due to the closed atmosphere. Shammo looks serious but Raqa looked more in need of liberation as he even confessed he is just out of a relationship and needs time. Shammo I am surprised clinged on to him in such a short span of time. When they were made partners, she looked least interested in even knowing more abt him and spent more time cleaning the BB house in earlier OTT days. How she got so hooked to him that she almost tried to control him is beyond me. …she needs commitment. I guess Raqa is not ready for it, 

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Other contestants are failing miserably in the show and all fans are burning see Shamita shining. Even her arche rival , mass favourite Umar Riaz has praised her game yesterday . Sabki jal gayi hai sunke...aur banai Sammo ke bare me post , Shammo ka khana, hasna , rona, saans lena sabpe post babao aur jalo 🤣

Yeah, shining by being an epic narcissist and whining four-year-old who is literally being babysat by BB. Carry on. 🤣

Edited by Mahisa_22 - 2 years ago