Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

was akshay parallel hero or supporting hero in Mohra? - Page 2

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: IWishICould

@Bold: How does he qualify as "mohra"? Genuinely curious

He was used as a pawn by Naseeruddin Shah's character to eliminate all his enemies. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

He was used as a pawn by Naseeruddin Shah's character to eliminate all his enemies. 

So he was not doing it for his vengeance? 😕

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Floofy_Wolf

I watched this film such a long time ago that I don't even remember what it was about. I only remember the songs.

Likewise. I had seen it on a VCCP (like a VCR, but cheaper and can't record). The only song I remember from watching the movie was Tum Kitni Sundar Ho.

Never really watched it again because I'd technically watched it once as a child. So have never really known the story my entire life. Oh yeah, and I think I'd encountered the first spoiler of my life because I remember someone told me at the onset that Nasiruddeen Shah's character is a bad guy and I think I was shocked. ðŸ˜†

PangaNaLe thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IWishICould

So he was not doing it for his vengeance? 😕

Naseer's character manipulated him in believing that he's avenging the death of his sister by killing all those people. 

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Whoever dances around the trees with the heroine is the hero, simple...

harun98 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Softness

Suniel was the Mohra in the movie. So he played the title role. Akshay was in supporting role. 

Both of them were mohra lol. It was a 2 hero movie no one was supporting actor, just that suniel had the best more meatier role. Likewise akshaye khanna who stole the show in DCH but all 3 actors were leading hero. 

Softness thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harun98

Both of them were mohra lol. It was a 2 hero movie no one was supporting actor, just that suniel had the best more meatier role. Likewise akshaye khanna who stole the show in DCH but all 3 actors were leading hero. 

Akshay kiska mohra tha. Picture dekhi bhi hai aapne. Dekho pehle phir yahan aana bolne. Suniel Nasser ka mohra tha. Picture dekhte nahi hain aajate hain.

harun98 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Softness

Akshay kiska mohra tha. Picture dekhi bhi hai aapne. Dekho pehle phir yahan aana bolne. Suniel Nasser ka mohra tha. Picture dekhte nahi hain aajate hain.

If you look at the movie credits akshay kumar's name was mentioned before suniel shetty's name, if he was playing a supporting actor suniel shetty's name would of come first.

Softness thumbnail

If you look at the movie credits akshay kumar's name was mentioned before suniel shetty's name, if he was playing a supporting actor suniel shetty's name would of come first.

movie toh dekh lo na

PangaNaLe thumbnail

In that case Naseeruddin Shah gets the top billing in the credits then he should be the main hero. He can't be the villain. 

Akshay and Suniel actually played the villains/antagonists if we use opening credits logic.