Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: DailySoapBai

I really want a Pakhi confrontational scene. Like with Toshu there is Kinjal to point out how he bishaves with his mother. But nothing like that with Pakhi.... Like she claims she is sorry but hasn't learned anything. Like it's the way Kavya treated her that caused a mental breakdown, she saw how no one will tolerate his unlike her mom bit still... the pratap for today where she says she that's Anupamaa doesn't want to teach her as she won't get paid. She really needs a slap. But I guess they want to focus on teenage years and how we don't really know what we are saying and think the whole world is plotting against us.....

Pakhi deserves tight slap for her words but anupama will start weeping like crazy woman and will again blabber “ Main fail ho gayi bapuji “🤢

In place of showing mirror of truth to her young daughter, she will divert entire matter in long lecture and weeping drama.

kpop21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Pakhi deserves tight slap for her words but anupama will start weeping like crazy woman and will again blabber “ Main fail ho gayi bapuji “🤢

In place of showing mirror of truth to her young daughter, she will divert entire matter in long lecture and weeping drama.

@ red

She needs to come out of this kind of attitude of her, I guess since she was blamed for things which were others fault before, she became like this, where everything looks like it's her fault 🤔

She needs to learn that all her kids are not in kindergarten, and her kids are spoilt and need to be shown mirror.

@ blue

I really hope that Pakhi learns a lesson this time, I know that she is in her teens, but it doesn't means that she doesn't have enough brains to know consequences of her actions and things she speak, her getting manipulates by Kavya so easily, when she knows that what Kavya did with her before,  and then saying rude things to her mother, when she knows that her mother loves her a lot, she makes Anu nothing but a punching bag right now, still acting like a spoilt kid, this needs to addressed.

Edit: added some more lines

Edited by kpop21 - 2 years ago
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kpop21

@ red

She needs to come out of this kind of attitude of her, I guess since she was blamed for things which were others fault before, she became like this, where everything looks like it's her fault 🤔

She needs to learn that all her kids are not in kindergarten, and her kids are spoilt and need to be shown mirror.

@ blue

I really hope that Pakhi learns a lesson this time, I know that she is in her teens, but it doesn't means that she doesn't have enough brains to know consequences of her actions and things she speak, her getting manipulates by Kavya so easily, when she knows that what Kavya did with her before,  and then saying rude things to her mother, when she knows that her mother loves her a lot, she makes Anu nothing but a punching bag right now, still acting like a spoilt kid, this needs to addressed.

Edit: added some more lines

This definitely needs to be addressed with much needed tight slap for accusing her mother and calling anupama money minded. I just hope anupama address it correctly in place of weeping and doing illogical lecture.

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Pakhi is not immature, she knows her ex bestie is responsible for almost every mishap in the house, she knew how she tried to trouble her parents and grandparents and why the hell is she feeling bad when kavya told she's not Anu's first priority??  Is Anupama her first priority???😆 she wanted the divorce to stop forgetting about the tortures her mumma suffered just because of her selfish reasons. Abhi b she's getting close to Anu (dance classes) only because she'll get praised by her friends👏 khud pehle acchi beti bano phir apni maa se kuch expect karo, kabhi apni maa ko ek paani ka glass nahi diya hoga aur yahan ex bestie turned current dance teacher ko cold coffe pilayi jaa rahi hai

Totally agree with whatever Surabhi said👍🏼

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drama Enthusiasts

That is why never trust pakhi. I know it ki samay aane pur pakhi  apna, asli rang dikhayegi aur wohi  hua 

Aur pakhi anupama ke taraf isliye soft hui thi kyonki kavya ne pakhi ko reject ya importance nahi di. Jub kavya ne pakhi ko scold karna shuru kiya pakhi ko pizza ke liye daata ki tume poora, pizza nahin khaya, tub pakhi ko kavya buri lagni lagi 

Aur pakhi anupama ke paas isliye aayi aakhir mummy use pyaar se baat karti hai 

Pakhi is soft toward  anupama not because she is reall feel anupama really love her but because kavya insult pakhi 

Agar pakhi  ko kavya ne insult nahin ki hoti to yeh pakhi anupama paas aati hi nahin aur pakhi sahib vanraj aur kavya ke saath reh kar pizza  pasta enjoy kar rahi hoti 

I never feel bad for pakhi because uska pyaar maa ki taraf ek dhong hi tha aur selfish bhi hai

Ab jaise hi kavya  ne pakhi ke saath ache e baat karna shuru kiya waise pakhi ne kavya se ache se baat karna shuru kar diya 

Now pakhi Dont care ki kavya ne anupama ki life destroy ki 

Totally selfish daughter

Edited by surabhi01 - 2 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Pakhi is going to boarding school 

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sitara ke dono Pakhi selfish aur delusional hai.🤢

Iss show ki Pakhi choti bacchi nahi hai, she favours a person as per her convenience. Teenagers meiin itni understanding toh hoti hai ki they can differentiate between who is right or wrong. Especially when everything happening is right in front of you.  Baad me woh jo decision lenge woh baad ki baat hai.

Jab Kavya ke ghar reh rahi thi, tab usse cold coffee khud banana padta tha, khaana time par nahi milta tha and woh pizza shanti se nahi kha pa rahi thi. Isliye tab Mummy Mummy karne lagi.

Aur abhi Mummy thoda busy ho gayi aur usse time nahi de paai dance nahi sikha paai, toh bestie jaap shuru ho gaya.

Pakhi girl, just decide who do you want favour and stay with. Such an irritating character🤬

Edited by Devikadish - 2 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

If vanraj business  flourish   vanraj will also show true color to anupama  toshu aur pakhi to selfish ness to dikha hi chuke . He will again insult anupama ,Samar is right  how can anupama worry about that person vanraj who always insult anupama and treat like maid  . Bapuji can help vanraj but why anupama is so eager to help vanraj 

If bapuji would have help vanraj then samar ko problem nahin hoti but since vanraj always insult anupama that is why he was little bit angry with anupama why she help vanraj 

Toshu vanraj pakhi are worst character. Teeno maha matlabi  aur chamelion type characters hai 

Only samar is that sensible  son of anupama who does not love anupama for his own selfish need. He love for anupama is pure self less 

Woh din doori nahin vanraj bhi ek din samar ko phir se looser aur nachaniya bulayega like vanraj say to samar earlier that is nachaniya beta 

What kind of father vanraj  jis ust because ur son samar  is weak in study and making in dance in career  u r saying him looser and nachaniya?? 

Edited by surabhi01 - 2 years ago