new promo- kavya instigate pakhi

Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Kavya instigating Pakhi against Anupama , she did the same thing with Kinjal also . Even after knowing the true colors of kavya  if  Pakhi still comes into kavya's tactics then pakhi hasn't learned her lesson yet. Why she is even listening to her? strange ? 

Kavya pakhi Promo

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

More than pakhi it is anupama's fault.

Anupama is well aware that kavya is trying to spoil her relations with her kids and she had confronted kavya for the same few days back .

Which mother allows her children to stay around evil step mother who is constantly trying to spoil mother-children bond???

Anupama's children are going away from her only because of anupama's suicidal decision about living life with kavya.

Due to anupama's suicidal decisions, kavya is getting chance now and then to instigate kinjal pakhi etc.Pakhi can be immature as per her age but anupama can't.

Why anupama loves to make suicidal decisions? Seems like anupama loves leela , hasmukh,kavya and vanraj  more than her own children.

4 AM ka alarm set kar ke pura din gadhe ke jaise kam kar ke relations protect nahi kiye jate hai. Apne relations ko protect karne ke liye one needs to put active efforts in the direction of staying away from negative aura like kavya.

Edited by sweet_tania - 2 years ago
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Your points are valid. Anupama needs to maintains distance with her so called toxic relations and keep her children also away from such toxic environment which she failed to do every time. 

Agree, that Pakhi is in tender age and can be easily manipulated but she has seen recent unpleasant encounters of  her family members with kavya so she should use her brain also. It is very important the type of person you are listening and trusting on. 

sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: Serenity_me

Your points are valid. Anupama needs to maintains distance with her so called toxic relations and keep her children also away from such toxic environment which she failed to do every time. 

Agree, that Pakhi is in tender age and can be easily manipulated but she has seen recent unpleasant encounters of  her family members with kavya so she should use her brain also. It is very important the type of person you are listening and trusting on. 

Pakhi is insecure soul and immature who can easily fall in negative aura like kavya's trap. I am curious to see how pakhi will react to anupama on kavya's instigation. 

Anupama's first priority should be giving her children peaceful environment around but reality is anupama's top most priority is leela ,hasmukh, vanraj and kavya. She failed to give normal environment her children since ages. 

Because of her suicidal decision about living with leela,hasmukh, kavya, vanraj, she is damaging her children's life. 

Vanraj had fulfilled financial needs of his children but he failed to give his children normal family life and brought step mother for adult children. Now he expects uske bacche uske sath rahe but he is completely overlooking his own actions and must say lately he looked pathetic father who did extra marital affaire in front of adult children's eyes and brought step mom for them in the same house.

Neither anupama nor vanraj ever think about giving normal peaceful life to their children which offers less daily drama. 

Children are going away from them because of father's selfish affaire and mother's suicidal decisions still they haven't learn any lesson from their actions.

Anupama's children are less selfish than vanraj and thank god they have no suicidal tendency of anupama. Overall all 3 children are much better than their parents anupama and vanraj.

Piyu08 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Expected from Kavya ...ab ghar pe Khali bethegi toh yahi karegi 😵🤪

Pakhi once beaten twice shy ... her next target would be baa Bapuji then only may be new entry and Anupooma out of the house

Toshi,Kinjal moved out for somedays they ll be back after few days ...

I dnt blame Anupooma here coz her kids know about kavya's evil deeds if they still fall in her trap then they r losers ...Anu working and also cooking won't manage her adult kids also ... ðŸ¤“

sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piyu08

Expected from Kavya ...ab ghar pe Khali bethegi toh yahi karegi 😵🤪

Pakhi once beaten twice shy ... her next target would be baa Bapuji then only may be new entry and Anupooma out of the house

Toshi,Kinjal moved out for somedays they ll be back after few days ...

I dnt blame Anupooma here coz her kids know about kavya's evil deeds if they still fall in her trap then they r losers ...Anu working and also cooking won't manage her adult kids also ... ðŸ¤“

Better to manage adult kids along with working than cooking/setting 4 AM alarm🤓

Better to manage adult kids than focusing on jobless mr shah/mrs. shah

Better to manage adult kids than focusing on leela,hasmukh and 10 type ke dishes.

The thing is rockstar sab kar legi sivai managing her own adult children because rockstar's priceless time is only for leela, hasmukh, ideas for mr.shah, lectures for mrs.shah🤓

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

when she was forcefully pressurising mr shah had she ever thought about what that house situation is going to be ,she became a mother to kavia and kinju  and became a lecturer to the whole shah family had she ever thought about her kids why she was beu=ing so stubborn to get the divorce could she never see her daughters pain at that time this is not called self respect i am sorry to Anu fans ,she is a mother first everything else comes after or dont bring the kids in this world if you want keep only one son happy and carry on giving basin to the world become a politician .many a times i tried to say regarding her kids but everyone said they are not the kids they are for God s sake no mater how they are grown up but at the end of the day for every problems they will come to the parents for guidance and suggestions .if the parents says no now i have to full fill my dream then let them go to Rakhi or Kavia .

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drama Enthusiasts

Ok kavya, instigate pakhi but what about jub pakhi   school mein kavya ko apni maa bana, kur le gayi thi  aur yeh kaha tha ki main apni mummy ( anupama) ko school mein nahin bulaaongi because I feel. Ashamed introducing my mummy in front of my school friend 

Even when anupama did first time job in school then also pakhi did not like anupama ka school mein job karna  because  pakhi thought agar mummy aa gayi to uski ( pakhi) ki pakhi ke friend ke samne insult ho jaaegi as anupama Dont know english and anupama is not stylish 

Earler pakhi use to hate her mother anupama,  did not talk to her mother anupama property  and when anupama try to talk pakhi. Pakhi just rudely talk to anupama and just shut door at face of anupama and anupama  then 

Us time jub pakhi misbehave karti thi anupama ke saath tub pakhi ko kaun instigate karta, tha ?  Answer is koi nahin instigate karta tha pakhi ko 

Khuch nahin pakhi jo kar rahi hai jaanbhuj kar rahi hai and she know Very well what she is doing. Pakhi ko koi instigate nahin kar sakta

Edited by surabhi01 - 2 years ago
sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

when she was forcefully pressurising mr shah had she ever thought about what that house situation is going to be ,she became a mother to kavia and kinju  and became a lecturer to the whole shah family had she ever thought about her kids why she was beu=ing so stubborn to get the divorce could she never see her daughters pain at that time this is not called self respect i am sorry to Anu fans ,she is a mother first everything else comes after or dont bring the kids in this world if you want keep only one son happy and carry on giving basin to the world become a politician .many a times i tried to say regarding her kids but everyone said they are not the kids they are for God s sake no mater how they are grown up but at the end of the day for every problems they will come to the parents for guidance and suggestions .if the parents says no now i have to full fill my dream then let them go to Rakhi or Kavia .

@bold : Kookiji i so so agree with you with the bold words.

They are kids for their parents and no matter how they much are grown up ,at the end of the day everyone needs true guidance of parents!!! What an awful parents these 3 got?! father ne extra marital affaire karne ka example set kiya in front of adult children's eyes, Mother never wanted/invited them with her and always pushed children to stay with leela,hasmukh, kavya and vanraj. 

Vanraj has no time to understand what is going on in his children's life and all he is busy in his own self created misery being jobless, Anupama the suicidal lady is all busy in proving herself superwoman by setting 4 AM alarm but have no efficiency to do damage control which kavya is doing with mother children bond. 

Anupama only gives lectures about motherhood but she is big 0 when it comes to thinking first about her children's life. Her priority is leela,hasmukh, kavya and vanraj only and day/night teach children to do respect of leela hasmukh ,kavya and vanraj.

our society will expect from young generation to think about parents but same hypocrite society will never think about how much children suffers because of parent's extra marital affair and loveless marriage dramas. When i see this show, i feel extremely bad for those all the grown up children who have to suffer because of parent's loveless marriage and extra marital affaire dramas and new extended families because of affaire. 

It demands tons of courage to see how bad father has cheating ability, it demands lots of courage to see parent's divorce when you yourself are on matrimonial age. It demands lot of courage to see mother,step mother and father all are living together under the same roof like nobody was ever wrong. 

I am feeling extremely sad for 3 children whose parents are badly failed to give them peaceful life and i am glad toshu decided to moved out .

DailySoapBai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I really want a Pakhi confrontational scene. Like with Toshu there is Kinjal to point out how he bishaves with his mother. But nothing like that with Pakhi.... Like she claims she is sorry but hasn't learned anything. Like it's the way Kavya treated her that caused a mental breakdown, she saw how no one will tolerate his unlike her mom bit still... the pratap for today where she says she that's Anupamaa doesn't want to teach her as she won't get paid. She really needs a slap. But I guess they want to focus on teenage years and how we don't really know what we are saying and think the whole world is plotting against us.....