Shagun Pandey Addressing Social Media Hatred For Anchal Sahu

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

With due respect to BarristerBabu fans... WE VashmAy fans are losing something precious too but we are happy for Anchal because life is larger than the TV screen. Let's be a little kind. ❤️ Watch this... ✨ 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQdaHSllJU6/?utm_medium=copy_link

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

Firstly shagun you are sab toh changa ladka..a best friend and co-star.And it was really needed to call out all those toxic people on twitter and Instagrams .Gosh the hatred they are throwing for poor girl is unnecessary .First of all we still don't know what will be the story  after leap.and give anchal a chance.

Agar gussa nikaalna hi hai toh writers pe nikaalo.bichare actors kyu drag karna ..they are just doing their job.but yeh sab baate woh under 18 waale log on insta and Twitter pe hai unko kon. Samjhaye.!! The level of toxicity they have at this age ..bhagwan jaane jab real life ka reality check milega tab kya hoga unka.

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This guy has my heart.. He is really sensible and supporting.. I really hope log samajhe aur bevkoofi na kare 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krish58

Firstly shagun you are sab toh changa ladka..a best friend and co-star.And it was really needed to call out all those toxic people on twitter and Instagrams .Gosh the hatred they are throwing for poor girl is unnecessary .First of all we still don't know what will be the story  after leap.and give anchal a chance.

Agar gussa nikaalna hi hai toh writers pe nikaalo.bichare actors kyu drag karna ..they are just doing their job.but yeh sab baate woh under 18 waale log on insta and Twitter pe hai unko kon. Samjhaye.!! The level of toxicity they have at this age ..bhagwan jaane jab real life ka reality check milega tab kya hoga unka.

Amidst all the chaos, the friendship between ShagunPandey and AnchalSahu is the peace ✨ The real sukun ✋ VashmAy 💞 

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krish58

Stupidity and immaturity at its peak.. It's really sad .. Really glad he addessed the issue it was the need of the hour.. Ab bhi log sambhal jae bas

Can't even imagine what she must be going through.. It's all new for her .. 

People should stop this nonsense now 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laalchi_Reader

This guy has my heart.. He is really sensible and supporting.. I really hope log samajhe aur bevkoofi na kare 

How politely he tried to make people understand without going OTT 👏 His own career is not stable, he himself has no idea what will happen to his role after Anchal leaving but here he came live only to support his that friend.  

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

How politely he tried to make people understand without going OTT 👏 His own career is not stable, he himself has no idea what will happen to his role after Anchal leaving but here he came live only to support his that friend.  

Exactly!! That shows what a gem he is.. Huge respect for him.. Hope ab log maturely behave kare... It's really going over board 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laalchi_Reader

Stupidity and immaturity at its peak.. It's really sad .. Really glad he addessed the issue it was the need of the hour.. Ab bhi log sambhal jae bas

Can't even imagine what she must be going through.. It's all new for her .. 

People should stop this nonsense now 

Arreh I have just posted a VM on Promo and people started attacking me, I had to turn off the comment section 🤔 Just imagine the condition of Anchal. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQdbANZhZuK/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 2 years ago
Laalchi_Reader thumbnail

Arreh I have just posted a VM on Promo and people started attacking me, I had to turn off the comment section 🤔 Just imagine the condition of Anchal. 

People are really going over board with their negativity.. This needs to stop as soon as possible.. People need to use their brains for a change.. It works 

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

I am sorry you had to face those immature without brain haters .

And I really hope and pray for anchal. Hope she stays strong and this mindless haters ki baate usse affect na kare .Amid this  difficult times she has bear brunt of mindless  people who are still behaving like it's end of world .