Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Katy4566

Sven I say Shagun can come as cameo maybe as a real karnatilari and he gets help from Bondita and plays an inspirational role on bon(better than Mano actually  and I am not saying love and attraction -like the people portrayed

But that krantikari gives true lessons to bon and he finds solace in bon as bon is such positive and selfless girl ) jo actaully you authentic lagega

What do u all say ???

See bon is young now she needs good people around her

Hope they don’t make her itv heroine but instead show relastci young girl who is barrister yet due to her innoncenxe being exploited by her family in young age ,the injustices she faced how it affects her

I want to see effect of polygamy ,suhaagraat rituals and even molestation on her and how she fights it 

And that baar baar tm ka uska remarriage karvaana 

How it is felt by her 

The way they did with azaadi and ani was pathetic 

With bon and that krantikari I don’t want attraction but a deep respect for him as barrister Sahiba and her as a krantikari person

Bas hope u all understand 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I know the kind of fans she/you is/are dealing with right now, mocking and bullying is their modus operandi

There should be a case study on this kind of behavior, the actor who played Manorama went through this too, she had to mute her comment section on Instagram, people had problems with her posting stories as If they are paying her

I remember she had posted a VM made by fans and these people reported the page and took it down, the slight disturbance to their imagination makes them act without care for the human they are trolling/bullying 

This is the case with everyone, it has been normalized to an extent that when people address it, they are accused of seeking sympathy 

It will subside with time, hope everyone does well in their careers/lives 

PS : Shagun was in Splitsvilla, right? Runner up, I guess 

Yes media law should recognise this unnecessary hatred and bashing just like we criticise media trial we should criticise this too 👍🏼 Yeah Shagun was in Splitsvilla but not sure about runner up as I have never followed that show. 

Amphitrite thumbnail

People are heartless

I agree I dislike this BB not coz of leap.but because of how this BB has been shaped 

If anyone's to be blamed then it's the creative heads 

A leap was inevitable either now or in future 

I hope Anchal gets all the support and love which she deserves because she's just doing her job 

And rather than being bitter about letting Aurra go we need to welcome Anchal 

On that note I am glad Anchal was chosen because for some reason she looks like she fits the character well