Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MystifiedBean thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: deepshiii

Beautifully penned down👏The unfolding of truth unexpectedly and the realisation that dawned upon her was emotional🥺 

Guilt struck Anokhi and she seeing the actual Shaurya Sabherwal is what I wish to see so badly..

I so wanna read the part ahead of it where the MU clears🙈

Thankyou so much Deepshi and her seeing the actual Shaurya as what so many wish to see onscreen.I am glad you liked it.

The MU clearing part yes I am in two minds to which sequel to write this or Changing Perceptions.But a sequel for sure where MU clears.

MystifiedBean thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurveen

Fantastic story 

Finally anokhi had self-realization 

Thankyou so much for liking this one.

MystifiedBean thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vishi-

Only you could do justice to both the characters 

You are best

This was another masterpiece 

I loved the realization part here

Hope show mein bhi itna deeply dikhaaye

Kyunki Shaurya deseri happiness

Aur happiness sirf Anokhi se hi milegi use

She will heal him with love and trust❤️

Thankyou so much Vishi.You motivate me always and is always cheering me on and that's such a huge kick.

And true The happiness Shaurya deserves only she can give him so hoping it starts happening soon on show.Loads of love💜

MystifiedBean thumbnail

Originally posted by: iam_aheli_98

Absolutely loved it and I really wish to watch something like this in the show. I'm really waiting to see Anokhi know that it was Shaurya n not ACP who had rescued her that day n also feel bad for always taunting him about his mom. I really want her to understand from his POV before speaking her mind n always defending her Aastha ma'am. 

Thankyou so much and I hope the same.

Anokhi had kind of blinders on when it comes to Aastha and she would have to make efforts to understand the real Shaurya.They have build up the MU quite well and she is obviously disappointed.Just hoping it clears soon and she knows who saved her.

Cherrydreamsxx thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is so good. I hope she gets to know in the show soon that Shaurya saved her and not ACP. Thanks for writing this piece. I loved it . ♥️

iam_aheli_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MystifiedBean

Thankyou so much and I hope the same.

Anokhi had kind of blinders on when it comes to Aastha and she would have to make efforts to understand the real Shaurya.They have build up the MU quite well and she is obviously disappointed.Just hoping it clears soon and she knows who saved her.

Yes same here!

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MystifiedBean

Thankyou so much Deepshi and her seeing the actual Shaurya as what so many wish to see onscreen.I am glad you liked it.

The MU clearing part yes I am in two minds to which sequel to write this or Changing Perceptions.But a sequel for sure where MU clears.

Both the stories are really beautiful. I’m sure you would do justice to the sequel of both the parts equally. Cannot wait to read the clearing of MU🙈❤️

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

nice that anokhi realized her mistakes too