Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

सध्या मी 'असं माहेर नको ग बाई' ही सिरीयल बघतेय ना, त्यामुळे वेब series थोड्याश्या होल्ड वर टाकल्यात.

50 episodes झाले बघून.

मजेशीर आहे ती सिरीयल खुपच.

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Watched Kathmandu connection.... Bari aahe series .. Benefit is 30 mins per episode and only 6 of them.... Much needed break from sexual scenes.... Pan shivya aahetach... Majaa mhanje ek officer itka kasa murkha banu shakto... Tyachya varach game hotoy he tyala kalatahi nahi.... 

mishkil88 thumbnail

Yes mi pan attach baghitli kathmandu connection. Thode loopholes aahet like you and  ilu also mentioned.  Concept is good that honey trap is rebounded to the person who sets it and hero proves to be a villain in the end and vice versa. May be eka bai chya premat to DCP aaple doke gahaan takto, love is blind vagaire ani asha chukka karto .   But overall decent ani aatopshir aahe.

BTW: ilu to rangbaaz baghitli aahes ka ? 2-3 varshapurvichi aahe. 

Edited by mishkil88 - 3 years ago
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mishkil88

Yes mi pan attach baghitli kathmandu connection. Thode loopholes aahet like you and  ilu also mentioned.  Concept is good that honey trap is rebounded to the person who sets it and hero proves to be a villain in the end and vice versa. May be eka bai chya premat to DCP aaple doke gahaan takto, love is blind vagaire ani asha chukka karto .   But overall decent ani aatopshir aahe.

BTW: ilu to rangbaaz baghitli aahes ka ? 2-3 varshapurvichi aahe. 

नाही पाहिली.

मी तर अजून काफिर आणि फॅमिली मॅन पण नाही पाहिलंय..

आता तर फॅमिली मॅन 2 येतेय.

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Me donhi pahilyat.... Changlya aahet if u leave out the obvious scenes

mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

नाही पाहिली.

मी तर अजून काफिर आणि फॅमिली मॅन पण नाही पाहिलंय..

आता तर फॅमिली मॅन 2 येतेय.

ye baat kehene ki tumhe ijajat nahi hai 😆. You are OTT queen of this forum. You are supposed to have seen all of them 😆.

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NerdyMukta

Really? so they glorified Harshad Mehta in your view? 

I haven't watched yet since we don't get SonyLiv here. But won't watch if that's the case. Haven't watched Sanju for the same reason.

The show is based on Sucheta Dalal's book which I have not read so don't know if this 'sweeping under the carpet' is done by Hansal Mehta or Sucheta Dalal.

They have focused more than required on Harshad Mehta's family instead of other aspects and aftermath of his deeds. And then he is shown giving Gyan as if he is some sort of ascetic.

I invested 8 hours in the show which is a waste of my time.

It gets interesting only when Rajat Kapoor comes in for couple of episodes as R Madhavan, the CBI investigator.

But quite a few people who don't know about the scam seemed to have liked it so please don't take my word for it. 

mishkil88 thumbnail

Ajun ek navin webseries 13 mussorie on voot. Tya madhe shriya pilgaonkar aahe. 

mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surajhere

The show is based on Sucheta Dalal's book which I have not read so don't know if this 'sweeping under the carpet' is done by Hansal Mehta or Sucheta Dalal.

They have focused more than required on Harshad Mehta's family instead of other aspects and aftermath of his deeds. And then he is shown giving Gyan as if he is some sort of ascetic.

I invested 8 hours in the show which is a waste of my time.

It gets interesting only when Rajat Kapoor comes in for couple of episodes as R Madhavan, the CBI investigator.

But quite a few people who don't know about the scam seemed to have liked it so please don't take my word for it. 

I found this scam 1992 very very interesting webseries.  It may be boring for those who are not into share markets. But it is brilliantly directed, acted, and written in that order. It becomes interesting once 500 cr BR comes into picture and not when madhavan comes in. I know it's difficult to see 10 episodes of 50-60 minutes each. Full marks to prateek gandhi who aptly created harshad mehta on screen. 

mishkil88 thumbnail

Mukta they haven't glorified harshad mehta. Lot of research was done by Sucheta dalal and debashish. They wrote the book. The series is based on it. The series is shown from her angle and not harshad angle and it is neutral.