Preeti to confess her feelings - Aajao Sarey

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Nice Episode. Story progressing... 

-KT takes promise from Preeti that she will always remain his friend and support him. Preeti "preeti promises" him 😒 ... 

-Preeti tells Kushala that KT told her he can never be in love with her. Kushala encourages telling her to confess her feelings to KT... tells Preeti that, because of nandini's betrayal of 17 yrs, he has lost faith in love, but Preeti needs to make KT realize his love for her... she tells Preeti that, he already loves her but hasn't realized it, jisko dosti ka naam deta hai woh actually main pyar hai. Preeti says she will try. (Whatever Kushala said here was actually true, but she has other motive... she's not a full-out villain, she's grey) 🤔. 

-Kusum comes to TM. Kusum-Kushala have a banter, Preeti is stuck 😆 ... Kushala excuses herself.. Preeti tells Kusum that she hasn't told Kushala about Pri-Neel. PreeKu talk about Preeti confessing her feelings to KT. Preeti says she doesn't know how to do it... kusum encourages her to confess, tells her that she needs to go on a date with KT like how these youngsters do it 😆 ... Preeti laughs. Preeti tells Kusum, she doesn't know how to thank her, Preeti acknowledges how Kusum has always been there for her, and encouraged her in her life.. She gets emotional. Preeti then says, "now its time for me to do something for you.. i will talk to mom about Pri-Neel"... Kusum says, "kya" and makes fun of Preeti for using the word "mom", and comments she has become full on Tibrewal ki bahu 😆... Preeti laughs. They have their banter, its cute. Preeti says "i will make you do seva being Priyanka's jethani"... Kusum says, "don't forget your juhi is my DIL"... They laugh... Kusum at one point says you are by BFF, Preeti is like what and Kusum explains arey "best friends forever"... They laugh... SUCH A CUTE SCENE BETWEEN PREEKU AFTER SO LONG 😭❤️. (BUT THIS KUSHALA IS ABOUT TO RUIN EVERYTHING) 

-Preeti decides to confess her feelings to KT via her poems and writes a poem, moh moh dhaage plays and they show flashback 😳. After finishing it, Preeti thinks, mom will not like this.. she will say "middle class tarike" and imitates Kushala 😆 ... She decides against the poem idea and puts that poem ka letter inside a book, it has KT Ji addressed in it (WHICH I AM GUESSING KT WILL FIND OUT LATER AND WILL GET TO KNOW ABOUT HER FEELINGS 😳). 

-Kushala is talking to a man about len-den.. He says he will help out at Tibrewals are known businessman. But he says it will be eaiser if we were to be involved in rishtedari. He wants his daughter Shikha to marry Neel. Kushala promises him that he will get Neel married to Shikha. 

-Preeti listens to the radio and gets a idea of confessing via a song request... She makes a phone call and gives her message i guess. 

-Downstairs, Kushala is having a headache... Preeti comes there wanting to talk to her about Pri-neel and gives her a head massage  ... She tells Kushala about Pri-Neel and tries to convince her. Kushala tells her to stop and tells her to come sit by her. Kushala agrees saying that we cannot force anyone ... so she will get them married but only after Neel finishes his degree and gets settled in handling the business. Preeti agrees. But Kushala tells her to not say anything about this to anyone, not even KT as she wants to make sure everything works out perfectly. Preeti agrees saying she trusts her 🤔... Preeti hugs Kushala and thanks for understanding... Kushala looks on. PREETI YOU SO DUMB!! DON'T TRUST THIS WOMAN.... AGHH BECAUSE OF THIS PREEKU WILL HAVE A FALL-OUT 🤪😡😡😡

-KT calls Preeti and she excitedly goes 😆 ... KT asks her what happened to her, why does she look so different..Preeti says what.. he says we are going to the office and you don't have your bag with you. He makes fun of her saying you always carry bunch of stuff with you, your diary and your bag. Preeti says jaldi main she forgot.. KT yeh toh mera kaam hai, kya horaha hai aapko 😳... KT tells her to gp get her stuff as they have to leave.. Preeti is about to go but remembers the radio show is about to start. Preeti says she doesn't need her stuff today. KT is like "okay".. calls her Mrs. Preeti Keertan Tibrewal, she smiles . 

-They are in the car. The radio station is on. Preeti keeps looking at KT, he asks her kuch kehna chahti hai.. Preeti says no... Preeti thinks "mera gana kyun play nahi horaha"... says she will confess via a song. 

Precap - Same!! 

Edited by YoungHeart - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoungHeart thumbnail

Preeti - Kusum scenes were the highlight of today's episode ❤️❤️

...MonaCo... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Preety Kusum misunderstanding on the way!??? Why!!!

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...MonaCo...

Preety Kusum misunderstanding on the way!??? Why!!!

I just hope not 😒😒

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

i am watching this show now for kusum preethi friendship..if they are going to ruin it😡,i will quit.

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Decent episode. I'm liking Kushala-Preeti bond. She needs someone who can push her towards confessing. I liked their scenes today. And she's absolutely right about KT misconstruing his love for friendship. And Preeti-Kusum are the all time favs..that devrani bankar pair dabwaungi dialogue was too funny😆 and then Kusum reminding her of Juhi as her DIL😆

I'm very sure yeh radiowale kuch gadbad karenge and the song won't be played or KT might miss it or might just not understand cos he's in 'friend zone'🙄

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdrp17

Decent episode. I'm liking Kushala-Preeti bond. She needs someone who can push her towards confessing. I liked their scenes today. And she's absolutely right about KT misconstruing his love for friendship. And Preeti-Kusum are the all time favs..that devrani bankar pair dabwaungi dialogue was too funny😆 and then Kusum reminding her of Juhi as her DIL😆

I'm very sure yeh radiowale kuch gadbad karenge and the song won't be played or KT might miss it or might just not understand cos he's in 'friend zone'🙄

I liked it too... What Kushala said about KT’s mental state was correct, though she has other agendas.. but whatever she said regarding KeerTi’s relationship was true.. “KT jisko dosti ka naam deraha hai, woh khudh nahi Janta ki Woh dosti nahi pyar hai, sacha pyar” 😳... but effing hate this Kushala for playing a game with Preeti reg. Pri-Neel.... because of her PreeKu will have misunderstandings 😭

PreeKu scenes were so cuteeee! Adorable ❤️

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

I liked it too... What Kushala said about KT’s mental state was correct, though she has other agendas.. but whatever she said regarding KeerTi’s relationship was true.. “KT jisko dosti ka naam deraha hai, woh khudh nahi Janta ki Woh dosti nahi pyar hai, sacha pyar” 😳... but effing hate this Kushala for playing a game with Preeti reg. Pri-Neel.... because of her PreeKu will have misunderstandings 😭

PreeKu scenes were so cuteeee! Adorable ❤️

PreeKu might have misunderstandings, but both are mature enough to handle it I'm sure. I wonder what the BTS that we got yesterday was regarding then..maybe Kushala will get Neel engaged just for name sake with that new girl to come out of the financial crisis,and then call off the engagement later. For some reason I feel she's not going to be completely negative, she's doing it just to help KT's Dad🤷

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Finally able to watch the episode.

Nice one, though they are adding fillers due to Manav absence but still the episode looks balanced..

I loved every scene from kusum to kushala every scene taking story forward nicely...

Preethi or can I saw Rati looks so beautiful and her charm increasing day by day as if Preethi falling in love has bought colour into Rati life 😆 (donot ask me what I wrote because even I did not understand 😳😆)

Episode is beautiful and waiting for next episode 

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

Finally able to watch the episode.

Nice one, though they are adding fillers due to Manav absence but still the episode looks balanced..

I loved every scene from kusum to kushala every scene taking story forward nicely...

Preethi or can I saw Rati looks so beautiful and her charm increasing day by day as if Preethi falling in love has bought colour into Rati life 😆 (donot ask me what I wrote because even I did not understand 😳😆)

Episode is beautiful and waiting for next episode 

Yes it was a pretty good episode. Ahh is that why Rati was in all scenes.. I hope they Manav’s matches are done now. 

Kushala and Preeti scene was nice. She was bang on about KT’s state of mind and how he hasn’t realizes he loves her. But then again, this Kushala has her own agenda... at one point, she calls Preeti “beta” and I thought that was cute... but she doesn’t have motherly feelings for Preeti so it’s like ... 

This Kushala is about to ruin PreeKu’s friendship. She will place the blame on Preeti later on saying she didn’t know about Pri-Neel 🤪. 

Preeti imitating Kushala was funny. The poem scene and the talk to the RJ was cute ❤️.