Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

I will repeat myself in refuting the lie any time I see it. Since you repeated the lie that corruption is nepotism, I repeated that it's not.😆

And I told you how corruption overlaps nepotism during college admissions, and since you can't refute it, you're repeating yourself and calling me a liar.

No matter what age, I will always favor my own. So will every parent. It's not up to you or anyone else to tell them otherwise. Even if I'm a 100, and there's a choice between my 75 yo offspring and someone else, I'll always choose mine. It's comes with being family. 

And I'll keep on saying that it's wrong, and the reason your talentless kid can't do shit is because you keep on pampering him even at the age of 75. Shut my mouth.

Kangana's nepo cry is with BW bigwigs favoring their own, is it not?😆

Please, get over this Kangana obsession. This nepotism debate is far bigger than Kangana.

Most ARE private companies. When the government starts making movies and starts favoring own kind, she'll have room for actual complaint.

Still we can question and judge them for hiring talentless nepo-kids. Nobody can stop us.

Or when a publicly traded company does that, stockholders can complain.

Otherwise, this nepotism cry is simply jealousy, nothing else.

Or maybe, people don't want to see talentless nepo-kids.

PangaNaLe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanandaa

I know right. who cares. even if one is put in the jail for it. Jails are also made by humans after all. 😆

Jails are for those who don't have connections. I have them, so it's my right.

PangaNaLe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaya65

How can someone complain about nepotism  when the same person was saying something like this a few days ago

"It's about status. A driver has no status, no respect in society compared to a celeb like Kangana who is the face of her every film. Even if Kangana slapped her driver it's not a big deal, it's like beating your dog or cat."

🤓

That's totally disgusting. Please give the link of this post so we could see who is that person.

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Harley_Quinn

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn

Jails are for those who don't have connections. I have them, so it's my right.

But you are taking the right of getting more oxygen away from a person who is honest by staying outside the jail using your connections. Nepotism! 

Edited by Aanandaa - 3 years ago
PangaNaLe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanandaa

But you are taking the right of getting more oxygen away from a person who has no connections by staying outside the jail. Nepotism! 

Nice try.😆

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ok so in most other fields u can decide who is more deserving based on marks , scores, exam results etc. there is a quantitative assessment . A right and wrong clearly defined and prerequisites clearly defined. 

how does one decide who is deserving in films ? who decides who is deserving? 
say kangana and aliaa are abt to debut at the same time....

They both audition for a role

Now one producer might think kangana is the best thing since sridevi and the other might think she’s totally untalented..it is highly likely someone dosent like ur audition or work no matter how talented u think u are

Both are entitled to have their opinion...

So who can point a finger at the latter and say he took away an opportunity from a “deserving” candidate? Deserving according to whom?

The producer / director put money on their films and they get to decide whom to hire...the hiring of someone is based on how much they “liked” an audition which itself is a subjective assessment ...

Ever thought that the so called “deserving candidates” u harp about might just be ur opinion and someone can beg to differ? Maybe someone who is investing crores wants to play it safe and hire a nepo face? Maybe the nepo kid suits the part better than the talented outsider?

There are several reasons for someone getting a film ...if they are a talentless hack, they would flop anyway..

As to “why is life be easier for some people than others” 

Ask urself that question the next time u sit down for a meal and someone somewhere in the world probably didn’t have food for 10 days

Would u stop eating ur food to make it a “level field” or rather put food on that someone’s plate? 

Edited by pathaka - 3 years ago
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Now you are trying to be an elitist.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn

I will repeat myself in refuting the lie any time I see it. Since you repeated the lie that corruption is nepotism, I repeated that it's not.smiley36

And I told you how corruption overlaps nepotism during college admissions, and since you can't refute it, you're repeating yourself and calling me a liar.

No matter what age, I will always favor my own. So will every parent. It's not up to you or anyone else to tell them otherwise. Even if I'm a 100, and there's a choice between my 75 yo offspring and someone else, I'll always choose mine. It's comes with being family. 

And I'll keep on saying that it's wrong, and the reason your talentless kid can't do shit is because you keep on pampering him even at the age of 75. Shut my mouth.

Kangana's nepo cry is with BW bigwigs favoring their own, is it not?smiley36

Please, get over this Kangana obsession. This nepotism debate is far bigger than Kangana.

Most ARE private companies. When the government starts making movies and starts favoring own kind, she'll have room for actual complaint.

Still we can question and judge them for hiring talentless nepo-kids. Nobody can stop us.

Or when a publicly traded company does that, stockholders can complain.

Otherwise, this nepotism cry is simply jealousy, nothing else.

Or maybe, people don't want to see talentless nepo-kids.

You're claiming corruption can't happen without nepotism?😆 I believe world history proves you wrong.

As for the claim that parents should cuf their children lose once they reach adulthood, once again, laws of universe prove you wrong. Nor are sane parents going to be fool enough to listen to that gem of an advice. 😆 

Why would I stop anyone from repeating otherwise and making a fool of themselves? Thathastu. 

Of course anyone can judge. Beauty and curse of a free society. Silly outsiders AND insiders will get judged 😆. 

If people don't want to watch, they won't. There are many options now. 

Kangana obsession?😆 Wasn't the OP on Kangana? Who else would we then talk about? On my part, I find her cheap entertainment. Like reading advice columns. But you can only tolerate this much amount before it makes you sick. I think she's making more people sick now than not. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Corruption not the same as nepotism. Nepotism is favoring your own over others. Corruption is a crime. You can try to conflate the 2 all you want, but no, not rhe same. 

Why not cite those philosophy texts and educate us if you find it's otherwise?😆

Sorry to say but you don't understand corruption, not all forms of corruption are illegal. Corruption is not defined by criminal jurisprudence. That is a circular logic.

Also, your appeal to nature in your original post is a totally bogus and fallacious argument.

Read this for starters, I can follow with further links if you want:

https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/corruption/

You might want to search for "nepotism" in the page since it is a long entry of SEP on corruption.