Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Pappu.Pager

At least I didn’t comment on your education, or your writing skills. You’re just petty, and can’t admit that you were wrong to point out petty stuff. Plus, y’all are the ones who censored boot lickers on this forum, by consistently reporting me. So much for freedom of speech.

I didn't comment on her education either....sometimes very smart people can write in a way that is difficult to understand......so again stop judging others.....when you called others a BOOT LICKER which is actually nasty...🤢

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

W.h.a.t. I.f. I. T.A.l.k.  L.i.k.e t.h.is. 😆

I think I just had a stroke😆

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

C and C...ur kandha is being used to fire shots at me....🤣

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I didn't comment on her education either....sometimes very smart people can write in a way that is difficult to understand......so again stop judging others.....when you called others a BOOT LICKER which is actually nasty...🤢

When you comment on someone’s writing skills, you’re commenting on their education. And bootlicking is an actual word and it has a definition in the dictionary.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

I think I just had a stroke😆

😆😆

It’s like different language 😆

Edited by Maroonporsche - 3 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pappu.Pager

When you comment on someone’s writing skills, you’re commenting on their education. And bootlicking is an actual word and it has a definition in the dictionary.

and that makes it correct for you to call me a nasty name....🤣

BTW....I myself prefer to talk in Hindi most of the times...so ur ilzaam ki I prefer English is also galat

and someone's writing skills have nothing to do with their education or intelligence.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

W.h.a.t. I.f. I. T.A.l.k.  L.i.k.e t.h.is. 😆

I will have to work a little harder on my comprehension skills then😆

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Corruption is still not nepotism. You can try to conflate the two, but they ain't remotely the same.

You're repeating yourself. You're repeating yourself.

You can call favoring your kid wrong. I believe every parent (human and otherwise) will disagree with you on it😆. Unless you want to move to an alternate universe where children birthed are left to struggle on their own, parents are always going to do it. it's not only not-wrong, it's their duty. 

Children are children only up to a certain age. If you want to pamper your kid even in his 50s then it's definitely wrong. And I would've moved to another universe if I could. But I can't so I'll try to change this one only, even if everyone is telling me that I'm wrong, because I believe that what I'm saying is right.

Inheritance, not nepotism?😆 And KJo's company is his own to do what he wants with. his money his own to invest in whoever. No outsider has a higher claim on it than any insider KJo so chooses.

So when did I say Karan Johar's company is not his own? And he can do whatever he wants to do with it. Just like I can slap any guy in public and claim that he was harassing me, and he can't do shit because I have the power to do that

Fair play is not demanding someone disregard their own and support you.

Neither it is to pull down others to support your own.

Fair play is for government/society, not the individual.

Did I say it's about individual?

slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Lol, people need to differentiate between writing style  and writing skill. One might have good writing skill but bad writing style. BI was clearly pointing towards writing style which is making her to decipher the post.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

So when did I say Karan Johar's company is not his own? And he can do whatever he wants to do with it. Just like I can slap any guy in public and claim that he was harassing me, and he can't do shit because I have the power to do that

One sec.....how are RED and BLUE the same....RED is legal and BLUE is a crime.😕