Maturity is realizing katrina is far better than Nepo babies

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Was watching new york today and katrina was around 24-25 at that time . Despite not knowing language she did decent. She was also decent in movies like APKGK, MBKD and atleast look good , have good figure and can dance effortlessly. Todays nepo babies like jhanvi, sara and ananya cant even do these roles at level of katrina. It shows how we are downgrading in actress department. Now i am feeling bad bashing katrina for non acting because we are seeing worse lot now and with suhana in archies it is going to be worst. Do u guys agree?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I completely agree!

Today's actresses are a VERY mediocre lot.

Tripti Dimri and Mrunal Thakur are d exceptions....they CAN act. But they haven't yet been given too many oppurtunities.

With Archies, we saw a new low IMO. It was so bad it became grist for meme material. But seriously, the nepos can't act.

Edited by mintyblue - 1 months ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Katrina ke liye ek cheez kaam kar gai that she was gorgeous and had a good screen presence. Warna acting toh use bhi nee aati thi. But yeah she was far better than these girls. She had the “it” factor that’s how she got so popular in the first place. These new girls just don’t have what it takes, I mean the audience may be doesn’t mind seeing them every now and then but they are not able to warm up to them for some reason. Also times are changing, with the age of SM, these new actors are over exposed, so people just get tired after a point. 

Edited by infinity101 - 1 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: behindyou

Was watching new york today and katrina was around 24-25 at that time . Despite not knowing language she did decent. She was also decent in movies like APKGK, MBKD and atleast look good , have good figure and can dance effortlessly. Todays nepo babies like jhanvi, sara and ananya cant even do these roles at level of katrina. It shows how we are downgrading in actress department. Now i am feeling bad bashing katrina for non acting because we are seeing worse lot now and with suhana in archies it is going to be worst. Do u guys agree?

maturity is realising that we don't have to praise old bad actress to criticize new bad actresses. We can still criticize them 

Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Was Katrina better than them in Boom too 😂 that was a "performance" of lifetime with Gulshan.

Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Katrina>>> All bollywood actresses post 2012 coz they all suck. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elvis12

Was Katrina better than them in Boom too 😂 that was a "performance" of lifetime with Gulshan.

That’s a good question 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Katrina in mere brother ki dulhan was a laugh riot 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Elvis12

I still don’t understand what made her do all those scenes in Boom, when I saw some of this film a long time ago, I was shocked that Kat was a part of such a B-grade film with those vulgar scenes, but then even Amitabh was in it smiley36 Her scene with Gulshan was pukeworthy smiley11

priya185 thumbnail

sara was good in kedarnath and ananya was good in kghk