Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 days ago

No sense of respect, courtesy or even basic decency to say thank you.

I mean she literally snatched the award and this was literally her 1st year in BW and the audacity smiley36

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

They should remake Chameli ki Shaadi with Kareena. Such a graceful Chaal.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

The video is there for all to see. Those who dislike Kareena are free to hate her. Even if its small in numbers smiley36

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Kareena has been the luckiest of all.Her arrogance in the beginning of her career,her overacting in so many movies(MPKDH,Khushi,Ajnabee to name a few) and yet being hailed as a superstar always..and loved by most of the people..it’s quite surprising.I myself have always adored her which is startling.My liking usually is often affected by one’s off screen persona but Kareena has been an exception.

There’s definitely something about her that she everyone likes her be it the guyz or girls.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Itna akkad and behaviour smiley12

sharaban thumbnail

Lagta hai kisi ko maarnay kay liye aa rahee hai... 😂 

loginidran thumbnail

She was there to receive the award for someone else and the way she literally ran to the stage and excited in a jiffy, it appears to me that she thought it would not be appropriate to hog the limelight when the award was not hers.

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyselfJ

Kareena has been the luckiest of all.Her arrogance in the beginning of her career,her overacting in so many movies(MPKDH,Khushi,Ajnabee to name a few) and yet being hailed as a superstar always..and loved by most of the people..it’s quite surprising.I myself have always adored her which is startling.My liking usually is often affected by one’s off screen persona but Kareena has been an exception.

There’s definitely something about her that she everyone likes her be it the guyz or girls.

Add to your post, lots of flop as well initially, most of her big films bombed before jwm. 

The reasons I could think of not been able to dislike her are:

1.  She acts arrogant but is actually not a negative toxic person by heart... she is still that younger child having endearing vibes beneath all this bigdi hui laadli of the family. 

2. She had/has this genuine aura of a superstar, a darling on screen that's why many flops were not able to write her off initially due to her screen presence unlike other actress of her time... eg Ameesha, Esha etc

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

That's why she was left with no choice but to marry Saif Ali Khan. It's their good luck they are happy together.

Poonam Dhillon looking very beautiful.