Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HearMeRoar thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn

Corruption is still not nepotism. You can try to conflate the two, but they ain't remotely the same.

You're repeating yourself. You're repeating yourself.

You can call favoring your kid wrong. I believe every parent (human and otherwise) will disagree with you on itsmiley36. Unless you want to move to an alternate universe where children birthed are left to struggle on their own, parents are always going to do it. it's not only not-wrong, it's their duty. 

Children are children only up to a certain age. If you want to pamper your kid even in his 50s then it's definitely wrong. And I would've moved to another universe if I could. But I can't so I'll try to change this one only, even if everyone is telling me that I'm wrong, because I believe that what I'm saying is right.

Inheritance, not nepotism?smiley36 And KJo's company is his own to do what he wants with. his money his own to invest in whoever. No outsider has a higher claim on it than any insider KJo so chooses.

So when did I say Karan Johar's company is not his own? And he can do whatever he wants to do with it. Just like I can slap any guy in public and claim that he was harassing me, and he can't do shit because I have the power to do that

Fair play is not demanding someone disregard their own and support you.

Neither it is to pull down others to support your own.

Fair play is for government/society, not the individual.

Did I say it's about individual?

I will repeat myself in refuting the lie any time I see it. Since you repeated the lie that corruption is nepotism, I repeated that it's not.😆

No matter what age, I will always favor my own. So will every parent. It's not up to you or anyone else to tell them otherwise. Even if I'm a 100, and there's a choice between my 75 yo offspring and someone else, I'll always choose mine. It's something which comes with being family. 

Kangana's nepo cry is with BW bigwigs favoring their own, is it not?😆 Most ARE private companies. When the government starts making movies and starts favoring own kind, she'll have room for actual complaint. Or when a publicly traded company does that, stockholders can complain. Otherwise, this nepotism cry is simply jealousy, nothing else. 

Also, assault is a crime. The umpteenth time you've conflated nepotism with an actual crime. Should I repeat myself and tell you they're not the same?😆 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago
PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

So when did I say Karan Johar's company is not his own? And he can do whatever he wants to do with it. Just like I can slap any guy in public and claim that he was harassing me, and he can't do shit because I have the power to do that

One sec.....how are RED and BLUE the same....RED is legal and BLUE is a crime.😕

Who cares? Laws too are made by humans and they are not perfect. Marital rape was also not a crime for a long time. Homosexuality became legal only a few years ago. If Karan Johar can make a choice and nobody should question it, then so can I.

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

No buddy. The argument is not what you say: "nepotism is wrong, but everyone does it."

Not in the least.

I'm proudly and loudly proclaiming here that I will do everything in my power to make sure my kid gets ahead. Yeah, even if he/she is a talentless hack. 😆It's human nature and also your duty as a parent. Anyone who claims otherwise has no children, has no intention of having children.

Take a look at the animal kingdom. Birds build nests for their own offspring, feed them, nurture them until they can fly. Apes might not accept a baby as theirs even if it smells of another ape. 

So yeah, nepotism is not only not-wrong, it is the duty of every parent. 

What is wrong is pulling others down to prop up your kids.

Nice try conflating what is natural with murder, though.😆

Nice try changing the definition of nepotism and establishing false equivalence between a parent doing doing his best to a practice of systemic corruption. Read up some philosophy texts to see refined arguments so you can come up with better things to make an argument instead of “natural = okay“ and animals do it so must be fine. What is natural may not be ethical. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Who cares? Laws too are made by humans and they are not perfect. Marital rape was also not a crime for a long time. Homosexuality became legal only a few years ago. If Karan Johar can make a choice and nobody should question it, then so can I.

OKAY👍🏼

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I know right. who cares. even if one is put in the jail for it. Jails are also made by humans after all. 😆

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple

Nice try changing the definition of nepotism and establishing false equivalence between a parent doing doing his best to a practice of systemic corruption. Read up some philosophy texts to see refined arguments so you can come up with better things to make an argument instead of “natural = okay“ and animals do it so must be fine. What is natural may not be ethical. 

Corruption not the same as nepotism. Nepotism is favoring your own over others. Corruption is a crime. You can try to conflate the 2 all you want, but no, not rhe same. 

Why not cite those philosophy texts and educate us if you find it's otherwise?😆

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanandaa

I know right. who cares. even if one is put in the jail for it. Jails are also made by humans after all. 😆

Of course  they are. African Americans were considered sub human. They were lynched/jailed for merrily just existing. So yes, what you make find as a crime and vile might be different for someone else. Laws are made up by the bougie to keep poor people down.

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

and that makes it correct for you to call me a nasty name....🤣

BTW....I myself prefer to talk in Hindi most of the times...so ur ilzaam ki I prefer English is also galat

and someone's writing skills have nothing to do with their education or intelligence.

People who think are fighting against something are often the worst offenders of the same thing. 

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

How can someone complain about nepotism  when the same person was saying something like this a few days ago

"It's about status. A driver has no status, no respect in society compared to a celeb like Kangana who is the face of her every film. Even if Kangana slapped her driver it's not a big deal, it's like beating your dog or cat."

🤓

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaya65

How can someone complain about nepotism  when the same person was saying something like this a few days ago

"It's about status. A driver has no status, no respect in society compared to a celeb like Kangana who is the face of her every film. Even if Kangana slapped her driver it's not a big deal, it's like beating your dog or cat."

🤓

😳 Who said that?