4th episode - Emotional aur Nia ...badi ho gayi

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Aaj humse na ho payega...kal ka episode was too emotional...manne se na hoga... Koi aur hi kare update ..🤗

So Nia has finally accepted Guneet as part of family ..lot of emotions lot of rona dhona

..Pammy ji ka toph is getting ready to blast by the way ...

And finally Nia apologized to Guneet and it was a heart felt apology...lot of heart to heart talk...and lot of tears and emotions and crying ...bhai aaj toh rain water harvesting karni padhti ...Amber Sharma ke yahan ...bahut saare emotional dialogue

Waise pineapple ko kiss kyun kar rahe the Amber ji...anyways because of his act of kissing pineapple the secret that he was in love with Guneet came out...lot of sharing between Daughter and dad and no I can't describe the scene ...I would also start crying

It was a wholesome scene ...in between Pammy came to Sharma's house and returned the watch of Amber which she had discovered earlier at her own place 

Anyways then Nia called Guneet to sharma'shouse and apologized to Guneet and then they all had emotional moments and group hug in front of Anjali's pic ..

And there was some light teasing of Amber by mausi.

It was nice ...too emotional at some moments ...but the truth is that the show is coming to an end ...I mean I think so...

But still it was a beautiful episode and very well acted by Anjali Taratari, Varun badola...what a scene ...very emotional and hit the right notes ..subtle song with beautiful lyrics in background ...

Gals ...episode dekhna banta hai...dekho aur sab apne papa ko yaad karo..bas Rona nahi...😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swatis301 thumbnail

I cried too. It ws happy n sad tears both.hehe. but loved the episode. And i am so glad that they dint stretch the revelation part like chewing gums. It was nicely done. I loved how three of them hug together. Niya holding Guneet's hand n talking to Anjali's pic was my favourite moment. Not much melodrama and done in a light manner. 

Chalo abhi drama actual start hoga jab pummy mummy fategi. Till then all happy and sweet moments i am relieving.

Not to forget pineapple will never be the same again for me 😂😂

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: atikna

Aaj humse na ho payega...kal ka episode was too emotional...manne se na hoga... Koi aur hi kare update ..🤗

So Nia has finally accepted Guneet as part of family ..lot of emotions lot of rona dhona

..Pammy ji ka toph is getting ready to blast by the way ...

And finally Nia apologized to Guneet and it was a heart felt apology...lot of heart to heart talk...and lot of tears and emotions and crying ...bhai aaj toh rain water harvesting karni padhti ...Amber Sharma ke yahan ...bahut saare emotional dialogue

Waise pineapple ko kiss kyun kar rahe the Amber ji...anyways because of his act of kissing pineapple the secret that he was in love with Guneet came out...lot of sharing between Daughter and dad and no I can't describe the scene ...I would also start crying

It was a wholesome scene ...in between Pammy came to Sharma's house and returned the watch of Amber which she had discovered earlier at her own place 

Anyways then Nia called Guneet to sharma'shouse and apologized to Guneet and then they all had emotional moments and group hug in front of Anjali's pic ..

And there was some light teasing of Amber by mausi.

It was nice ...too emotional at some moments ...but the truth is that the show is coming to an end ...I mean I think so...

But still it was a beautiful episode and very well acted by Anjali Taratari, Varun badola...what a scene ...very emotional and hit the right notes ..subtle song with beautiful lyrics in background ...

Gals ...episode dekhna banta hai...dekho aur sab apne papa ko yaad karo..bas Rona nahi...😭

I don't think show is going to end..

I guess drama toh ab shuru hone wala he..Meine ek news me dekha tha ke guneet ka ex-lover or fiancee don't know who..but he is going to return n ambar will become insecure..

Also Kabir is gonna jelious seeing rb n niya..n he n niya gonna have big fight..n slap drama may be..

After which Kabir n swara will break up n Kabir will again back to niya but mean while rb n niya will get close like friends..aur bhi bahot kuch including banglore trip..

So I don't thik ke show end hone wala he..

Swatis301 thumbnail

Wow. This is gonna be interesting. Can you share the link plz.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

I loved yesterday's epi!!! Kitnaaa saaraaa pyaaarrr!! Haaayyyeeee!!! 

Finally saw Nia maturing !!! Ufff! I love this girl now XD! This character development should stay, don't ruin it CVs! 

Guneet is sooo adorable 😭😭😭 mummaaa.. 

Pineapple was just too much 😂😂 Hilarious.. poor thing..

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Please don't believe any random videos that you find on YouTube. Half of them are not even authentic. And yes, the show can definitely not end now, since it's just the start. They will now be showing how, AmNeet as a couple, will be dealing with all the problems together, abt Nia's life, abt AmNeet pregnancy... All this will be shown...

P.S: please don't bash me when I say pregnancy. It's one of the main social issues that has to be addressed, specifically to the Indian society. People assume that, if someone at the age of 50, gets married, particularly for the second time and already has a daughter, how will it look if they have a child. This not-so-intellectual thought of the society, has to be addressed by the serial. Just like any other couple, even they have the right to give birth. Anyways, in a few months, Nia will get married and start her own life, probably they would show AmNeet with their child. Or maybe adoption...😁

Edited by Nature-Happiness - 3 years ago
ariyabestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nature-Happiness

Please don't believe any random videos that you find on YouTube. Half of them are not even authentic. And yes, the show can definitely not end now, since it's just the start. They will now be showing how, AmNeet as a couple, will be dealing with all the problems together, abt Nia's life, abt AmNeet pregnancy... All this will be shown...

P.S: please don't bash me when I say pregnancy. It's one of the main social issues that has to be addressed, specifically to the Indian society. People assume that, if someone at the age of 50, gets married, particularly for the second time and already has a daughter, how will it look if they have a child. This not-so-intellectual thought of the society, has to be addressed by the serial. Just like any other couple, even they have the right to give birth. Anyways, in a few months, Nia will get married and start her own life, probably they would show AmNeet with their child. Or maybe adoption...😁

Yah first i also thought same that video news cant he true..but i m following that channel since few days..n most of their news has come true..

Yes i m sure this pregnancy issue is going to come in ambneet's life ..but i hope they won't get rush into marriage..

I think its roka will done to next week n then before marriage lots of things going to happen because in promo itself guneet's mom dont seems really happy..