Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: buttercups2020

I agree. And I understand your point. 

But few pages back I saw people literally comparing joint ventures to single handed loots. 

He bought it , he paid for it. She paid her part..  

I am not her fan but I know for a fact she was the leading face of a hugely popular show and must be having enough to keep her life together for atleast few years.. unlike 7 unidentified terribly flops films that didn't do much to her benefits , clearly not having enough income to have a kind of life certain someone lived. 

Sushant or no Sushant ; life style and income don't match and it's weird. 

Man I need a luck like damsel. What one needs to do to have a friend circle like her without any film background and negligible career.??  I mean , she doesn't have to be a vile person but how are the networks so strong! 

See Rhea's side will try the dirtiest tricks to save herself and here they have gotten hands to the fact that his ex's house's one part was still being paid by Sushant. Frankly I do think she obviously knew about it. Was waiting to strike at the right time. 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Well Bollywood will be making a movie on Mumbai police and their bravery😆

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

everyone but Rhea. She is the abla Naari bechari who according to zoyas and swaras is being harrassed because she is a woman. I haven’t heard of a more ludicrous argument. Tell Zoya n swara auntyji that crime kartey samay toh rhea ney koi morals nahi dikhaye But the rest of the world should dot their I’s and cross their t’s when speaking about Rhea. Kamaal ke log hain

Bolly mafia world lol , poor souls getting tortured by spreading peace lol
Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

where does kjo, Aditya Chopra, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Sajid Nadiawala feature in SSRs case

Salman Khan had no connection what so ever ?

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

where does kjo, Aditya Chopra, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Sajid Nadiawala feature in SSRs case

Salman Khan had no connection what so ever ?

Their silence says it all..

KewlDude thumbnail

Originally posted by: ponymo

There was no complaint made prior. They wanted to illegally grill Rhea and Sameul Miranda. Didn't work.

@Bold: True, Rhea could indeed have had a toxic relationship with Sushant and it may have pushed him to his suicide. Or not. We do not know.

The common factor between the Rekha case and Rhea case is simple, as I used it to argue against another member, who used the logic that Ankita was with Sushant for 7 years and he was happy, but in 1 year with Rhea he committed suicide, and how it therefore makes Rhea guilty.

To which I used the logic that Rekha's husband was a very successful businessman and had everything going for him, but in the year he met and married Rekha, he died by suicide. Now as per that logic, Rekha is to be blamed right? Especially because his family also blamed Rekha for his death. So she must be guilty!

And Rekha did get a lot of bad press back then. But fortunately for her, neither was her husband a famous figure like Sushant Singh, nor had the media been so widespread as it is today. There was only Doordarshan with a half an hour news bulletin which wouldn't give any air time to speculations against Rekha. So she bounced back. But Rhea? Not so lucky. Even if there is 20% chance she is innocent, she has been treated way too unfairly in this case. 

Rekha is the epitome of abla nari indeed.

Just because Rekha was not proven guilty, doesn't mean she was indeed innocent. Who knows she might have been responsible for her husband suicide?

But this is the woman who tried breaking a married man's family.

This forum never cease to amaze me.

Here, Sridevi is grilled even after her death, for breaking Bonney Kapoor's family.

And Rekha is being idolized just to save Rhea ðŸ˜†

Now don't tell me, Stidevi got married to Bonney, but Rekha didn't marry Amitabh.

That was not because Rekha was Mahan or something.  That is because Jaya Bachchan fought tooth n nail.

Edited by KewlDude - 3 years ago
zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KewlDude

Rekha is the epitome of abla nari indeed.

That is why she tried breaking a married man's family.

This forum never cease to amaze me.

Here, Sridevi is grilled even after her death, for Bonney Kapoor's family.

And Rekha is being idolized just to save Rhea ðŸ˜†

Now don't tell me, Stidevi got married to Bonney, but Rekha didn't marry Amitabh.

That was not because Rekha was Mahan or something.  That is because Jaya Bachchan fought tooth n nail.

You do understand, cheating in a relationship is much different from murdering someone, right?

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

😊Lets move to new thread!