Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: xROBINx

Instead of trying to prove herself innocent Rhea is trying to divert the attention lol

Innocent hogi toh prove kar paayegi ...jab tak bhag sakti hai bhag rahi hai

zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

How come rhea is not posting her bank statements? Her property papers? her tickets payment to Europe and Goa?

Oh wait. She was using SSR Credit Card.

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Bekind

How come rhea is not posting her bank statements? Her property papers? her tickets payment to Europe and Goa?

Oh wait. She was using SSR Credit Card.

kaisey kaisey zaleel log hain duniya mein
Dharti par bojh

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lifeiscool

I am laughing at ppl for using PSM(preventive and social medicine) logic like correlation and causation in the context of this conversation πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Next they'll bring in causative loop , predestination paradox and confounding factors to explain their logic. 

This post is like SSR's posts, I need a background and lots of google search to understand this. So I'd rather call you drop out and mock at you. πŸ€ͺ

buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

There were two flats . One is  in Ankita's name . One in Sushant's name. Both the flats were converted into one house. Ankita is legally paying her part . Sushant was paying his part. But the problem is Sushant had left in 2016. He was the legal owner of the flat still and Ankita was still staying in it. This info came from Rhea's side yesterday before the ED disclosed it. So Rhea's lawyer will most definitely drag Ankita in the court as to why she was staying in a house which was still partly owned by Sushant . 

I agree. And I understand your point. 

But few pages back I saw people literally comparing joint ventures to single handed loots. 

He bought it , he paid for it. She paid her part..  

I am not her fan but I know for a fact she was the leading face of a hugely popular show and must be having enough to keep her life together for atleast few years.. unlike 7 unidentified terribly flops films that didn't do much to her benefits , clearly not having enough income to have a kind of life certain someone lived. 

Sushant or no Sushant ; life style and income don't match and it's weird. 

Man I need a luck like damsel. What one needs to do to have a friend circle like her without any film background and negligible career.??  I mean , she doesn't have to be a vile person but how are the networks so strong! 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: buttercups2020

Oops. 

🀣

Why Ankita? Why did you take the chance of makinfg illogical comparisons of the damsel resucuers! 

Sushant was supposed to be paying for *your* flat to justify his financial loot by damsel! 

Life is just not fair! 

Ankita is such no-nonsense woman. I am proud to be her and SSR's fan. β€οΈ This is absolute sixer. Go figure ! πŸ‘πŸΌ

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

It’s indeed Rhea..more curious to collect evidence and didn’t even bother to go and see her beloved Sushant ..huh

https://twitter.com/ShwetaG67397269/status/1294342906531078145?s=20

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zaroonkashaf

And? I'm just trying to understand what you are saying here. Sushant's family has filed a FIR. There was a prior complaint made to a senior cop four months before he passed away so that even takes away the revenge theory that some were trying to put out there. His family's apprehension came true in merely months. Everything I stated above would give a pause to anyone no matter what your lens is. One can focus on mental health by all means. It should be discussed but mental health doesn't exist in a vaccum. A toxic relationship which is what this seems to be from most of what is out there can wreak havoc on your mind too. So what are the common factors between what you said about Rekha and this? Because I frankly see none. A case has been registered against Rhea. Was any case filed against Rekha? Genuinely trying to understand your point of view. 

There was no complaint made prior. They wanted to illegally grill Rhea and Sameul Miranda. Didn't work.

@Bold: True, Rhea could indeed have had a toxic relationship with Sushant and it may have pushed him to his suicide. Or not. We do not know.

The common factor between the Rekha case and Rhea case is simple, as I used it to argue against another member, who used the logic that Ankita was with Sushant for 7 years and he was happy, but in 1 year with Rhea he committed suicide, and how it therefore makes Rhea guilty.

To which I used the logic that Rekha's husband was a very successful businessman and had everything going for him, but in the year he met and married Rekha, he died by suicide. Now as per that logic, Rekha is to be blamed right? Especially because his family also blamed Rekha for his death. So she must be guilty!

And Rekha did get a lot of bad press back then. But fortunately for her, neither was her husband a famous figure like Sushant Singh, nor had the media been so widespread as it is today. There was only Doordarshan with a half an hour news bulletin which wouldn't give any air time to speculations against Rekha. So she bounced back. But Rhea? Not so lucky. Even if there is 20% chance she is innocent, she has been treated way too unfairly in this case. 

Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jalalrocks

Ankita pays around 100000 every month 

Even sushant's sister said u r independent we r proud of u

what a bond between SSR FAMILY n ankita πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•kya yaar these two shdv not broken up at all...why did they even πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„anyway honi ko kaun taal sakta hai πŸ˜”