Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Isabel thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Bucky

Sometimes I feel perhaps Avni and Shravan's bond isn't as close as Kanchan and Suman's is. Or maybe the director/scriptwriter is to be blamed for not including her in many/imp scenes.

@ B...that can be...for several reasons like...these are in between two sisters compared to bro & sis bonding are different...& it can be director's choice but if you notice on those combo's common thing ...one is serious and the other one is joyful...careless.......

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Isabel

@ B...that can be...for several reasons like...these are in between two sisters compared to bro & sis bonding are different...& it can be director's choice but if you notice on those combo's common thing ...one is serious and the other one is joyful...careless.......

That's a good observation👍🏼

Yes I think the same reason being for Suman-Avni and Kanchan -Shravan to bond well. Avni flipping her character seems odd, she seemed impressed with / fond of Suman earlier 🤔

Edited by Bucky - 3 years ago
Isabel thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

BTW did anyone noticed how Chachi was telling Shravan used to listen Suman's every word? When & How did she know about school things? She also wasn't much seen in pre lockdown episode to acknowledge Tiwari's! Today she gave me Evil in-laws vives!

@B...🤣...I had a similar feeling...when I was watching this episode...initially I thought Sharavan's mom is so simple but now she looks like trying to find fault on everything Tiwaris do...maybe soon she will be dadu's competitor..........🤣

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I hope they will explain rivarly between Viraj, how Suman forgave Shravan, and why Daadu hates civilians soon because there are some loose ends. 

I'm basically forgetting the last few epi before lockdown and treating it as a new show or show after a couple month leap. Personally, I'm liking the show better now in terms of cinematography and scenes with the leads. But tbh I like Shravan-Bunty scenes the most 🤣 they are a riot together 

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@B...🤣...I had a similar feeling...when I was watching this episode...initially I thought Sharavan's mom is so simple but now she looks like trying to find fault on everything Tiwaris do...maybe soon she will be dadu's competitor..........🤣

Just hoping they don't go the previous season's route...

Isabel thumbnail

That's a good observation👍🏼

Yes I think the same reason being for Suman-Avni and Kanchan -Shravan to bond well. Avni flipping her character seems odd, she seemed impressed with / fond of Suman earlier 🤔

Yes, Avni did change.........for sure......she may think that Suman is exploiting Shravan or she might be jealous.......as because..Shravan likes Suman....when you know someone as neighbor different...but when your bro liking someone...that can screw the relation even between best friends sometimes...🤣 

Isabel thumbnail

I am hoping the same too......I was laughing at new Kavita's avatar...she was before.....so simple...just like turmeric milk lady.........now she became Dadu's competitor......🤣 that trust fall thing...you know is common with their other show YPNTKH.......we were bored our comedy central..they used it so much when we're growing up........

Isabel thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

I hope they will explain rivarly between Viraj, how Suman forgave Shravan, and why Daadu hates civilians soon because there are some loose ends. 

I'm basically forgetting the last few epi before lockdown and treating it as a new show or show after a couple month leap. Personally, I'm liking the show better now in terms of cinematography and scenes with the leads. But tbh I like Shravan-Bunty scenes the most 🤣 they are a riot together 

@B...🤣 I love your combo formation...took me some time to understand.....I love their scenes.......too...you folks are drooling over Shravan........but I'm amazed at Bunty's acting skill.........whoever played that role...he is really good...actor...👍🏼

alina.b thumbnail

Yes...they made the whole story about DAL (Lentils) I was really disappointed with the ending too...

alina.b thumbnail

@B...🤣 I love your combo formation...took me some time to understand.....I love their scenes.......too...you folks are drooling over Shravan........but I'm amazed at Bunty's acting skill.........whoever played that role...he is really good...actor...👍🏼

Mohit (Shravan) is a good actor considering this is his first show and also he's pretty hot.

Jay (Bunty) has been acting for a really long time. He was a child actor and coincidentally the first even ITV show I watched had Jay as the FL's kid brother 😆 he's come a long way! He's truly the life of the show....I hope he stays after the leap too. He's an amazing actor. 

Edited by alina.b - 3 years ago