Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

I am going to start watching again from today gosh after 8 long years why 8 becos i left after sushant left so will watch till sushant part...sushita was love❤

Edited by Mages - 3 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

I am going to start watching again from today gosh after 8 long years why 8 becos i left after sushant left so will watch till sushant part...sushita was love❤

I can’t bring myself to watch PR once again.. 

Might do it after my pain of losing SSR subsides a bit..

P.S. Tomorrow is Father’s Day.. 21st June.. It will be 7 days since SSR died..  His father will never be able to celebrate Father’s Day ever in future 😭

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

I can’t bring myself to watch PR once again.. 

Might do it after my pain of losing SSR subsides a bit..

P.S. Tomorrow is Father’s Day.. 21st June.. It will be 7 days since SSR died..  His father will never be able to celebrate Father’s Day ever in future 😭

i could not muster the courage to watch too i think i need to heal my pain just the title track and his smile is bringing tears in my eyes

yup tomorrow is father's day i want to be honest i hate this day i use it as a strong word as this day in my childhood days i use to cry when i see people celebrating with their fathers while i stay away from him due to his mental disease

be it a daughter loosing a father or father loosing his son the pain is immense its eternal and the pain will never be heal