Beautiful Chapter 

Ishita has been pampered and loved during her pregnancy 

while Ruhi was so understanding towards her mother's pregnancy 

Ishita gives birth to a baby boy 

and Vaishali too gave birth to baby girl 

supriya1697 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Justt wow!!! Truly Raman fulfilled every wish of ishita's! 

You are an amazing writer!! Big fan!;

great Ending!!!

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Beautiful ending 

Ishu enjoying her pregnancy phase

Ruhi so sweet

Finally ishu blessed with baby boy 

Love it

Thanks for the pm 

sharmilasairam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Nice 

Ishra are very happy 

sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lovely update

And ishraru are adorable

Thank you for the pm and sorry for the late reply

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Plzzzz update epilogue  dr 

Plzzzz

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Updating epilogue soon.

nadiay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutieruhi

Updating epilogue soon.

Waiting for that eagerly waiting waiting waiting 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

EPILOGUE

Raman was wearing his coat when ishita came and start making him wear his coat.he smiled and left,while she make him wear the coat,then she checked the knot of his tie and said smiling-perfect.just like my Raman.

Raman smiled hearing her and took her in a warm hug.he took her lips in a kiss and both kissed for long .

Raman-love u jaan.

Ishita-love u too,neeche chaliye breakfast ready hai.

Raman nodded and said-ruhi ne breakfast kar liya??

Ishita-ji,she had her breakfast and went for school.papa ji drop karne gaye hai.

Raman-aur mera champ kahan hai?he asked smiling.

Ishita -ur champ is sleeping,itna pareshan karta hai mujhe ki puchiye mat.

Raman-tell me naa,I love to hear.he said smiling.

Ishita-subah char baje uth jaata hai,and he start jumping on me searching for his milk.aap toh sote rehte hai,aapko pata nahi chalta,aapka baby mujhe kitna tang karta hai.she was saying while he was just smiling.

Ishita-what,has kya rahen hai??

Raman-u wanted this only,chota saa baby,joh tumhara jeena haraam kar de,I gave u two.he said smiling making her smile too.

Ishita-yes,I love them,but bahut shaitaan hai dono.she said and both settled on the dining table.

Ishita start serving for Raman and he asked-maa-papa ne kha liya??

Ishita-haan ji,everybody had their breakfast.aap aaram se breakfast kariye.aap kyun pareshan hote hai,main hoon naa sab dekhne ke liye.

Raman-ofcourse,main kyun pareshan rahunga,when my wife is here to look after everything.he said and start eating while Ishita was just looking at him.

Raman-kya,tum bhi khao.

Ishita-haan,ek baar adi ko dekh loon ,saying so she was going when they saw him coming sucking his pacifier.

Raman smiled and said-here came my champ.come baby,he said picking their two years old baby in his arms.

Ishita-aap khaiye,main leti hoon.

Raman-nahi,mujhe bhi khelne do.i hardly get time now a days ,with my bachcha.he said and then asked to adi-papa saath khayi khayi karega,mera bachcha.he asked to which adi nodded.

Raman took out his pacifier and start feeding adi small morsels.

Adi had a bite and said-paani paani,pyaas pyaas.

Ishita made his drink water and he again start eating with raman.he was feeding adi dropping kisses on his hair and cheek every now and then.

Ishita was smiling seeing them when Raman said-sirf muskurati rahogi ,yaa kuch khaogi bhi.

Ishita-main kha lungi,aap log kha lijiye.

Raman-aur kaun saa muhurat niklega.abhi main chala jaaunga toh tum dobara busy ho jaogi kaam mein,have ur food.

Ishita-i will have ,aap khaiye naa.

Raman-ishita.

Ishita-dont disturb me now,Raman.i love seeing u two like this,uske baad aap office chale jayenge ,I can't even see u for such long time.please let me see u till u r here.

Raman smiled and said-kya baat hai,bahut pyaar aa raha hai.

Ishita-woh toh mujhe hamesha hi aata hai apne Raman par.

Raman-hmm,baat toh sahi hai.mumma loves ur papa alot,and now she want to admire us,toh kya kare, adi.he asked while little adi look at him all confused when he said-i think hume hi mumma ko khana khila dena chahiye,good idea naa.he said to which adi nodded smiling showing his cute dimples.

Raman started feeding Ishita along with adi while ishita was just enjoying with them.

These days Raman is really busy with his work ,so couldn't give much time to ishita and kids.he is always in rush and hardly get few moments with family.so whatever time he get,ishita always want to make most of it.

She was busy in admiring Raman when he got a call and said-yes,I am coming.saying so he hung up the call .

Ishita look at him and said-kahin jaana hai??

Raman-haan,ek bahut jaruri meeting hai investors ke saath.sorry had to go.

Ishita-its ok,aap jaiye .she said taking adi in her arms .he started crying saying,papa papa .

Ishita-papa will be back soon,bachcha.dont worry.she said consoling adi but he was justnt listening,was go on crying.

Raman hugged adi tight and said-papa will be back soon,stop crying my champ.he said pecking his temple and he look at Raman smiling.

Raman-dont cry baby,papa will be back soon.he said and adi smiled showing his cute little teeth.

Raman pecked his temple and went smiling while ishita and adi was just waving him bye.

Ishita look at adi and said-papa gaye .

Adi made a baby face and was about to cry when ishita hug him tight and said-nahi mera bachcha,rote nahi.papa will be back soon.ruhi Didi bhi aa jayengi mera adi Didi ke saath khelega naa .she was saying and adi nodded in yes .

Ishita took adi to mr and Mrs bhalla and said-mummy ji,main adi ko yahan chod kar jaa rahi hoon,aap dhyaan rakhiyega.

Toshiji-haan puttar,aur kuch kaam hoga toh bulana mujhe.

Ishita-nahi,mummy ji.i can handle alone,aap log bas iss badmaash ko dekhte rahiyega.

Adi smiled hearing ishita and said-adi,bamaash.

All smiled hearing him and ishita said kissing his hair-sabse bamaash.saying so she went smiling and start her work.

After making lunch,she was serving everyone when ruhi came running and hugged ishita tight.

Ishita hugged ruhi back and said-aa gaya mera bachcha.chalo main tumhe change karwa deti hoon,phir we will eat.she was saying when adi opened his little arms and said-didi.

Ruhi smiled and went to adi.she hugged adi and said-mera chotu baby kya kar raha hai.

Adi showed the chapati and said-khayi khayi.loti khao,didi.he said trying to feed her too when Ishita said-mumma Didi ko khila degi,first let me change her clothes and freshen her up.aap dadu ke saath khao,mumma abhi aati hai.mummy ji aap log serve kar lenge naa agar kuch zarurat hui.

Toshiji-haan puttar,tu jaa.she said and ishita went picking ruhi in her arms.ruhi was telling Ishita about her day all excited while ishita was listening everything smiling kissing her in between.

Mr and Mrs bhalla was just looking at them when Mr bhalla said-aap bhi wahin soch rahin hai toshiji,joh main soch raha hoon.

Toshiji-i don't know,what u r thinking,but main toh yeh soch rahi hoon,ki ishita jaisi achchi ladki hume koi aur nahi milti.usne kabhi ruhi ko yeh ehsaas hone nahi diya ki adi uska bachcha hai aur ruhi uski beti nahi hai.

Mr bhalla-haan,she loves ruhi just like adi.apne bachchon mein kabhi fark nahi karti.she loves both of them the same way.mujhe bahut Khushi hoti hai inn charon ko saath dekh kar.mere puttar ka ghar kitna khoobsurat basa diya Ishita puttar ne,koi kami nahi rahi.

Likewise they were talking and eating feeding adi too when ishru came downstairs.

Ishita start feeding ruhi and seeing this adi too start crying for his mumma .

Ruhi-come to me,babu. She said and adi sat on ruhi's lap .

Ishita start feeding them both when toshiji said-tu bhi kha le,puttar.

Ishita-nahi mummy ji,Raman aa rahen hai.unhone call Kiya tha,unki meeting cancel ho gayi hai ek,toh aaj ghar par hi rahenge . toh I will eat with him.

Toshiji-changa puttar,tu khana khila kar bachchon ko mere paas chod de,I will try to make them sleep.she said to which ishita nodded.

Ishita was feeding adiru when adi start closing his eyes feeling sleepy .

Ishita picked him in her arms and continued feeding ruhi along with patting adi .

Ruhi-aap chod do ,mumma.main kha lungi,ruhi big girl ho gayi hai.aap babu ko sula lo.

Ishita-nahi bachcha,mumma is fine .waise bhi mumma ke liye aap aaj bhi choti bachchi hi ho aur hamesha rahogi. She said and continued feeding ruhi while toshiji got up finishing her food and went taking adi with her.

Ishita fed ruhi and picked her in arms.she started patting her also and very soon ruhi too slept .ishita made her sleep with toshiji and adi when Raman came.

Ishita smiled seeing him and said-chaliye khana kha lijiye.

Raman-tumne khaya??

Ishita-nahi,saath mein khate hai ,she said to which he nodded and went to freshen up.

After ten minutes,both were eating food sitting together.ramaj was eating while ishita was feeling tired and her eyes were getting closed.

Raman-what happened,jaan??

Ishita-kuch nahi,thoda thak gayi hoon.subah bahut jaldi uth gayi thi .

Raman-ok,khana kha lo,aur phir thoda der rest kar lo.

Ishita-nahi ,abhi kaise.abhi adi uth jayega,usse feed karna hai,phir ruhi ka homework bhi hai.

Raman-i will take care of everything,main hoon aaj,tum thoda rest kar lo .he said and to which ishita nodded.

After having food,Raman picked ishita in his arms and she said-i can walk,itni nahi tired hoon.

Raman-i know,but I wanna pamper my baby,aaj kal tumhare liye bilkul waqt nahi nikaal paata.

Ishita-its ok,jaan.i understand ur professional commitment.

Raman-wahin toh,u understand me just so well.he said and took her to their bedroom.he made her lay down and start patting her softly .

She was just looking at him when he close her eyes and said-sleep.

Ishita closed her eyes and slept in no time.he bend and pecked her temple .

Raman-kitna thak jaati hai meri jaan,but glad u r here with me.he was saying and caressing her cheek while she was just snuggling into him.

After sometime,he started working on his laptop when he heard adi crying and ruhi trying to pacify him.

Raman went to them and saw them coming to their room.raman picked both the kids in his arms and said kissing adi-why my baby is crying??

Adi -mumma,duddhu.

Raman-mumma toh so rahi hai,aaj papa se huggi karke so jao.he said and adi start sucking his nipples over the tee.

Raman-hey bachcha, papa ke paas kuch nahi hai .so jaa naa babu,mumma is sleeping.he said while adi start crying bitterly scratching himself in anger.

Ishita heard the voice and said-raman, bring him to me.

Raman-dekha,tumne mumma ko jaga diya.he said and adi bite him in anger.

Raman-ahh,adi stop it,papa ko lag rahi hai .he was saying when Ruhi said-papa,take him to mumma.yeh hum dono se chup nahi hoga,bahut badmaash ho gaya hai.she said and Raman took him to ishita at last.

Ishita made him settle next to her and soon he got busy in having his milk .ruman look at each other and said-gunda ho gaya hai bilkul .he said and both laughed.

Adi was sleeping hiding in Ishita when ishita called ruhi too.ruhi ran to ishita and slept next to adi 

Raman-sab so rahe hai toh main kyun peeche rahun,I will also sleep hugging them all.saying so Raman hugged Ishita from behind and soon all four of them were sleeping hugging each other tight .

That's all,enjoy. 

nadiay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Glad you updated today and I am relieved ek aur epilogue aya and I am satisfied that my time passes smoothly with your updates 

And about this epilogue its lovely and cutest