Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Uma2010

I haven’t! Where can I watch it? 

https://youtu.be/nkKHkv2JY5g

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Can I please remind non-members NOT to post here and members here to not respond to non-member posts, especially juvenile ones authored by juveniles and newbies unless they have been granted permission? Thankyou. Next time, I will have those who respond to negative posts by any non-member work out a punishment to mandatorily post 5 pretty Sidnaaz pics and 5 rare VMs here! Phir nahi kehna I gave juvenile homework, kehti hoon! πŸ˜‘ 

πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™πŸ™

hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kar_Nan

I dont think SK mentioned Sid telling him that she is not a child but said that later he was told that she is not 17-18 but older and mature. Correct me if I am wrong.

Also, Sana is not that stupid. She has never created an issue of Sid’s flirting in the house whether it be with Rashmi, Devo, Madhu or even Zariwala. If I had been in her place, I would have never let go off that bathroom episode, kissing twice on cheeks or even that washing clothes talk. Firstly coz Zaruwala and Sana were never in gud terms abd secondly she is his ex. These were way dirty and unbearable acts for me 😣

No during Rajat sir task with salman he only said sid explained him regarding shehnaaz..that was not telecast maybe what sid said to salman sir ...I do agree that she didn’t mind his flirting with Devo madhurima or shefali but this is my point of view that she indeed is possessive..notice during her captaincy task she tore the towel sheena had gifted him ..sheena is his best friend...she indeed show a little bit of rudeness there ...but then at times she is chilled at times she gets possessive..as I said in many of my earlier posts ...she is unpredictable she has her own set of logics and reasoning for her actions 

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Oh trust me I dosmiley19 She was the flavor we did not know we needsmiley36

On a serious note, fine.. I will abide by your boring rule, you boring and ruthless adminsmiley7smiley36

Atta girl! πŸ˜†

You want the flavor back by special invite? πŸ€£

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Edited

Edited by wendy25 - 4 years ago
DeliciousDevil. thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Yes vishal was playing it smart ..tabhi he was not too happy when madhurima entered and so planned to kick her out soon ..but sid was smarter πŸ˜†

He desperately wanted to play with Shehnaaz. He tried very hard but Sidharth ne usko pehle hi team se nikal diya. Sarah bill pasta par pardiya smiley36 Sid has been observing closely the fondness and closeness Vishal was trying to build with Shehnaaz. He has Paras to take care and he don't want to add anymore in the list. 

He gave wazir tag to Vishal smiley36 someone who claimed Vishal stupid and a nobody can't give such a big tag to him. I was watching the episode yesterday. Sidharth exact words while giving the tag to Vishal "If I am the the Raja, mera takht palat na tohra tough hai. Par takht palat ne k koshik Kar Sakta hai.. toh voh toh yeh hai apne Vishal" smiley14smiley37

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DeliciousDevil.

He desperately wanted to play with Shehnaaz. He tried very hard but Sidharth ne usko pehle hi team se nikal diya. Sarah bill pasta par pardiya smiley36 Sid has been observing closely the fondness and closeness Vishal was trying to build with Shehnaaz. He has Paras to take care and he don't want to add anymore in the list. 

He gave wazir tag to Vishal smiley36 someone who claimed Vishal stupid and a nobody can't give such a big tag to him. I was watching the episode yesterday. Sidharth exact words while giving the tag to Vishal "If I am the the Raja, mera takht palat na tohra tough hai. Par takht palat ne k koshik Kar Sakta hai.. toh voh toh yeh hai apne Vishal" smiley14smiley37

It did shock me too that how can sid give wazir tag to a fool like Vishal that too after pasta fight πŸ˜•..But now i can see the bigger picture πŸ˜†