Posted: 4 years ago

What's wrong with her!!!! Shes hell after Sid! 

She posted fake call recordings on finale day so he loses and is so childish 

Now I wish Hina won instead of her in BB or Vikas because shes pathetic! 

I used to root for her in BB but now shes acting very immature rather than putting more effort in supporting her fav she was too busy bringing other contenders down ridiculous 

Shes still after him on social media jeez at least Sid did will in tasks she didnt even do that yet won so she can shut up 

I Bet.. She will come again next year against the most popular contestant.. 

If she had that problem why she was silent during metoo..? 

She is not one who will sit silently.. 

Her words and view point never matched.. At times she rooted  for Sid and  went against rashmi and now trying for brownie point.. If she is against Sid she should have stood firmly from the beginning.. 

I never liked her in that season though i havent rooted for anyone too. 

Edited by MUNNII - 4 years ago

Why would she risk posting fake calls. There must be some truth given shuklas toxic behavior. 

Shilpa has ruined her legacy as one of the most loved winner over the years with her immature behavior. 

Even last season, she went overboard with supporting Sreesanth & bashing Dipika which was very tasteless. 

Recordings are fake or not I don't know..

But she was supporting Shukla in previous interviews..

I know coming out is her right..but she should not have supported him then for same agressive behaviours and she said Rash got karma..

Now she is saying poor rash she was destroyed by makers for revealing those things..

Originally posted by weirdlynormal

Recordings are fake or not I don't know..

But she was supporting Shukla in previous interviews..

I know coming out is her right..but she should not have supported him then for same agressive behaviours and she said Rash got karma..

Now she is saying poor rash she was destroyed by makers for revealing those things..

Yeah Shilpa herself is contradicting her own statements & coming across like a fool. She supported & praised Sid in numerous occasions saying how honest & real he's. Then just couple of weeks ago she praised Sid in her video.

Now suddenly right on finale day, she came with these call recordings & claiming Sid was her ex? The intention is clear, she wanted to defame Sid hoping this controversy might force makers to make Asim the winner. But her plan flopped, as winner is based on viewer votes only which Sid had the highest, hence won.

All those saying before Shilpa supported Sid, I don't know what's about Sid that his exes want to show that they r fine with him. Rashmi too initially said they were  friends. Maybe they want to believe that Sid improved or that they have moved on n to let bygones be bygones or don't want to unnecessarily create drama. In rashmi's case I suppose shukla's behavior with her made her to show her khunnas and in Shilpa's case the whole baisedness of the show n BB planning to make Sid winner led her to open up.

Also one thing is totally overlooked when the whole thing with Shilpa is dismissed as a lie, is that she made a police complaint too. So official reports exists too.

Seriously, this entire Saga is so weird and badly thought-out (if indeed, her plan was to bring down Shukla):

- Chalo, lets forgive her initial pro-Shukla position. They had a nasty breakup, but must have had some pleasant memories as well so she was just focusing on those and keeping it cordial. Waisebhee she did mention that their relationship started because Shukla was a family friend, so maybe she didn't want to drag mutual contacts into it etc. 

- Then, why go public about the whatsapp deletion thing one week before the finale? EVERYONE (including sensible Shukla fans) were on her side. The bias was open for the world to see - bahar ka khana, misogyny justification, violence overlooking, his 'poking' invisible to cameraman, huge captaincy/secret room privileges etc. Many Shukla fans happily agree that its been biased as hell against him. 

- Then the recording released on FINALE DAY itself. Why? Why not two weeks ago, when you went anti-Shukla publicly anyway. If you really wanted to bring him down, why not be more strategic about it?

- Trophy: She kept saying she herself is a former winner and she feels like the title is sullied by Shukla winning it. Again, why say all this AFTER final voting lines closed? (not counting the top 2 live voting, which is a giant controversy in itself) Is it for the press? If so, its bad timing still, because fanwars are at its peak during the finale week, not the finale day itself. 

I just got understand what her motive was.

Isko BB ka ghsua hai k bulaya 3 nai aik bar heheh 

Originally posted by NepaliArtist

Seriously, this entire Saga is so weird and badly thought-out (if indeed, her plan was to bring down Shukla):

- Chalo, lets forgive her initial pro-Shukla position. They had a nasty breakup, but must have had some pleasant memories as well so she was just focusing on those and keeping it cordial. Waisebhee she did mention that their relationship started because Shukla was a family friend, so maybe she didn't want to drag mutual contacts into it etc. 

- Then, why go public about the whatsapp deletion thing one week before the finale? EVERYONE (including sensible Shukla fans) were on her side. The bias was open for the world to see - bahar ka khana, misogyny justification, violence overlooking, his 'poking' invisible to cameraman, huge captaincy/secret room privileges etc. Many Shukla fans happily agree that its been biased as hell against him. 

- Then the recording released on FINALE DAY itself. Why? Why not two weeks ago, when you went anti-Shukla publicly anyway. If you really wanted to bring him down, why not be more strategic about it?

- Trophy: She kept saying she herself is a former winner and she feels like the title is sullied by Shukla winning it. Again, why say all this AFTER final voting lines closed? (not counting the top 2 live voting, which is a giant controversy in itself) Is it for the press? If so, its bad timing still, because fanwars are at its peak during the finale week, not the finale day itself. 

I just got understand what her motive was.

She revealed towards the end not coz she wanted to stop voting for Sid, but she thought by doing so the channel would be pressurised into not making Shukla the winner, as they wanted too. IMO

Anyways I do think that it would have been more effective earlier, but I also suppose it must have not been something Shilpa wanted to do n she just felt compelled to do it. She does tend to take strong stance when it comes to seeking justice, especially as she perceives it.