Rashami Desai ko kam votes mile hai

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Why the heck they are after Rashmi. She gets good amount of support in social media and I am sure the way she is playing, even offline people must be supporting her. I hardly see any fans of Arti and Vishal. 

First, they lied about Rashmi getting less votes than Arti degrading her confidence. Then now, she got less votes than Vishal. 

Whenever this girl gains confidence and starts playing well, they do one or the other thing to demean her. BB is so disappointing these days. I am not even watching the show, just saw the promo and I am appalled to see this again happening with this lady. 

https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/1220933525353852930?s=20

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raghu12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Curious_Renee

Why the heck they are after Rashmi. She gets good amount of support in social media and I am sure the way she is playing, even offline people must be supporting her. I hardly see any fans of Arti and Vishal. 

First, they lied about Rashmi getting less votes than Arti degrading her confidence. Then now, she got less votes than Vishal. 

Whenever this girl gains confidence and starts playing well, they do one or the other thing to demean her. BB is so disappointing these days. I am not even watching the show, just saw the promo and I am appalled to see this again happening with this lady. 

Raghu12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think because she said bottom two jaisa kuch Nahi hota

OMGITSME thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

One part of me says, maybe Asim fans voted Vishal? But then again Asim was also nominated so I doubt he could have got more votes than Rashmi? I don’t know, but if they seriously say this, they’ll end up looking like fools once again..

Renee.Clare thumbnail

Originally posted by: OMGITSME

One part of me says, maybe Asim fans voted Vishal? But then again Asim was also nominated so I doubt he could have got more votes than Rashmi? I don’t know, but if they seriously say this, they’ll end up looking like fools once again..

I don't think Asim fans have voted for Vishal, even if few of them did  ,Rashmi herself has a large fanbase ,no matter what, even with the support of other fanbase when other  has already good amount of fans, Vishal can't defeat Rashmi. 

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Could it be that, makers are taking revenge for something- not sure if they expected Rashmi to behave like Shehnaaz , but she didn't or something on those lines 

OMGITSME thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't think Asim fans have voted for Vishal, even if few of them did  ,Rashmi herself has a large fanbase ,no matter what, even with the support of other fanbase when other  has already good amount of fans, Vishal can't defeat Rashmi. 

Yeah, true! It’s literally impossible, I don’t see how they make statements like this so openly, it’s a joke🤪

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Sonali fan said that she got less votes this week.

Imo vishal got votes only after frying pan thing .also now rashmi fans will vote for rashmi .other fandoms were voting for vishal 

MissBrownEyes thumbnail

This is whole load of BS. Waiting for epi updates and hoping this promo is f*ckin misleading. 

Renee.Clare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Addictedlove

Sonali fan said that she got less votes this week.

Imo vishal got votes only after frying pan thing .also now rashmi fans will vote for rashmi .other fandoms were voting for vishal 

It's really surprising, how come suddenly Vishal fans appeared and he has defeated Rashmi who already has good amount of fans and is the central player. I like Vishal but I don't believe this that Rashmi is weaker player than him and she got less votes than Vishal. It's unbelievable. Like Sonali fan told the reality so late about Arti getting less votes than Rashmi, it will be revealed later. 

I hope the promo misleading. And will wait for the episode.