Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: OMGITSME

One part of me says, maybe Asim fans voted Vishal? But then again Asim was also nominated so I doubt he could have got more votes than Rashmi? I don’t know, but if they seriously say this, they’ll end up looking like fools once again..

Asim fans voted for him and Vishal both?? They voted for him such that he got more than Rashmi ?🤣

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Addictedlove

Sonali fan said that she got less votes this week.

Imo vishal got votes only after frying pan thing .also now rashmi fans will vote for rashmi .other fandoms were voting for vishal 

Sonali fan didnt said they got less votes....she said salman is serious to them while talking 

sreefan thumbnail

I am waiting for the day when Salman will say bottom mey hai Rashmi, Paras and Aarti. 

And Mahira khushi ke pata nahi kya kar degi😆

OMGITSME thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

Asim fans voted for him and Vishal both?? They voted for him such that he got more than Rashmi ?🤣

I did mention.. that it’s impossible. I was trying to find some logic in Salman’s statement, the latter part of my statement denies the possibility of Vishal getting more votes. 

Edited by OMGITSME - 4 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

No she didn’t. Please share the tweet where she said this. She said Rashami is one of highest vote gainers every week.

if u r on Twitter u can check her as she's private  she says that Salman saying is not a prank 

BaylorBee thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Man look at her face! Kitna neeche giroge bigg boss? I hope they have a loser fest in the name of contestants next season and nobody watches. 

Bigg boss makers have something against decent and mature people. They are hell bent on humiliating a woman on national television while the abusive loser sits in one corner and smirks😡