Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Chor ki daadi mein tinka!

That's why last weekend when Rashmi was grilled over the bias accusations.

And also why the need to do what theyr doing now with shuklas violent behaviour...

When you need to constantly defend someone's shitty actions week after week, the problem lies with that person ( and you ), not others who are accusing him.

Its become absolutely hilarious that the channel still thinks audiences are fools.... ðŸ˜†

teletubby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Channel is trying to show a brave, indifferent face but they are feeling the heat,

This Ching's heat is gonna blast away their as*es pretty soon! ðŸ¤£

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Power of 2min claim fame wali Richa chadda n few others 💪💪💪

Burn Manisha burn 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Channel justifying that clip was more stupid.

They indirectly clarified that it was not edited ðŸ¤£like shukla fans were saying

N like always thappad me bhi shukla ka wo matlab nai tha🤣

Edited by naaznin - 4 years ago
sreefan thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaznin

Channel justifying that clip was more stupid.

They indirectly clarified that it was not edited ðŸ¤£like shukla fans were saying

N like always thappad me bhi shukla ka wo matlab nai tha🤣

I missed that. What/how did channel justify that clip? 

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

tab b toh bias nai band karenge ye log...shukla safai yojna chalu ki hui hai bas ðŸ˜³

shailzain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: theBoyWonder

Its getting more and more evident that Colors has started to realize that audience is not willing to buy their narrative or their lies anymore. First they had to bring in guest after guest to convince us that the show is not biased and now after the recent outrage over Shukla's repeated acts of violence they have to address it on the weekend (something which they have been ignoring). Although its going to be a pathetic attempt of trying to make it look like everyone is equally violent and Shukla is not the only bad guy, its good to know that the social media outrage is bothering the makers and they know that they can no longer fool the people. 

What happened? Did Salman say anything?

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sreefan

I missed that. What/how did channel justify that clip? 

As per news salman showed that clip where shukla is slapping sana or sana being pinned down by shukla because it went Viral n clarified that Shukla was not wrong.it will be aired today. 

https://twitter.com/BiggBoss_Tak/status/1215852633820237825?s=19

Edited by naaznin - 4 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: pallavi_

I guess sid might have got lesser votes than Asim that's why Manisha is so triggered and white washing Shukla 

+1

I feel the same.. i posted a pic here where the Insta page claimed that asim, shahnaaz got more votes than Sid followed by Rashmi...

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The more and more channel is trying to protect and whitewash Shukla the more they are getting into quicksand. They will save their asses for this season but the damage has been done for long run. The biasedness is openly evident now no matter how much channel will try to undo it by using Salman Khan as shield.