Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lifeiscool thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

The more and more channel is trying to protect and whitewash Shukla the more they are getting into quicksand. They will save their asses for this season but the damage has been done for long run. The biasedness is openly evident now no matter how much channel will try to undo it by using Salman Khan as shield. 

Salman's image is also tarnished. I have already decided that i won't watch any Sk movie in theatre or on tv. Nafrat hogyi isse. Zameer bej dia paison k liye 

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifeiscool

Salman's image is also tarnished. I have already decided that i won't watch any Sk movie in theatre or on tv. Nafrat hogyi isse. Zameer bej dia paison k liye 

It is indeed. I will never watch BB Hindi anymore now. No future seasons. 

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It is indeed. I will never watch BB Hindi anymore now. No future seasons. 

Guys for those of you who want to watch crass TV- but it’s fun like bad reality Tv!

Watch this show called skulls and Roses on amazon! The Raghu and Rajeev brothers host it. It’s a Birthchild of Splitsvilla and Roadies- way more cheap than them, but better than BB this season for sure! 

sreefan thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaznin

As per news salman showed that clip where shukla is slapping sana or sana being pinned down by shukla because it went Viral n clarified that Shukla was not wrong.it will be aired today. 

https://twitter.com/BiggBoss_Tak/status/1215852633820237825?s=19

Thanks!

'unka wo matlab nahi tha'

this has become the   mantra for this season

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Rights of bb should be given to another channel. Probably Sony 

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

Guys for those of you who want to watch crass TV- but it’s fun like bad reality Tv!

Watch this show called skulls and Roses on amazon! The Raghu and Rajeev brothers host it. It’s a Birthchild of Splitsvilla and Roadies- way more cheap than them, but better than BB this season for sure! 

After this disastrous season of BB I have lost faith in reality shows. 

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

After this disastrous season of BB I have lost faith in reality shows. 

No no that’s a total fun reality show where they actually evict people you’d think are winners. Better than BB. Plus it’s all available at once! 

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: theBoyWonder

Its getting more and more evident that Colors has started to realize that audience is not willing to buy their narrative or their lies anymore. First they had to bring in guest after guest to convince us that the show is not biased and now after the recent outrage over Shukla's repeated acts of violence they have to address it on the weekend (something which they have been ignoring). Although its going to be a pathetic attempt of trying to make it look like everyone is equally violent and Shukla is not the only bad guy, its good to know that the social media outrage is bothering the makers and they know that they can no longer fool the people. 

And long may the SM outrage continue. 

Sounds like the person who was quote-tweeted by celebs will be attacked by Salman today, I hope that guy/girl is given solidarity. 

Makes me 🙄 

Just like Salman doesn’t watch Bigg Boss episodes but comes in on Fridays and is briefed by BB team where he is shown various clips and then goes along with their script &forms opinions based on what they’ve shown and told him, same way celebs have formed an obvious opinion about a threatening, manhandling clip they’ve seen.

Salman isn’t well versed about the contestants or what’s going on in the house, so it’s better that he doesn’t talk about others. 🙄