Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

venu66 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Superb update 

Hope too see togetherness of shona and Raman forever.

Eventhough ishita not to forgive Raman easily hope to see her not a hindrance for shona and Raman bonding 

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Amazing update....

Raman came to visit his Shona...,

Ishita didn’t let him in but Sia’s Father didn’t care about anything....,

Raman was angry at Ishita as she put her ego before Sia’s health...

Sia was on cloud nine after seeing her Paa and Raman couldn’t hold the happiness taking her in his arms....

Ishita didn’t want Raman to hurt Sia as he did to her in the past and she was bitter towards Raman...

Though she secretly admired the father and daughter....

She was jealous seeing Sia’s love for Raman...

Raman is protective of Sia which irritated Ishita and she hurt him unknowingly by her bitter words...

Raman somehow made her eat sandwiches while he played with Sia and lulled her to sleep...

He tugged Sia carefully and left from there as he didn’t want to make Ishita angry...

When will Ishita realise that Raman is a changed man now and loves her and Sia unconditionally ??

Please continue soon...

Thank you....

subhashree126 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Amazing 

Just loved it 

Thank you so much for the update 

Please update next part soon 

Maroji thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A beautiful update of a family especially between a father and a daughter. Thank you. 

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Plz plz plz plz update soon 

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb update

Doorbell rang ishita was hoping its not raman but was shocked seeing raman she asked him what he is doing there raman glared at her and entered inside he called his shona ishita was trying to stop him but he directly went into room he got emotional seeing his shona after so many days sia woke up hearing her paa voice raman and shona scene was emotional cute and beautiful ishita was witnessing whole scene she can see sia is so close to raman but didnt wanted to accept it ishita asked raman to leave he said he will not sia and raman playing together was cute ishita was rude when she asked raman how much kids he have loved how raman made ishita have food he made sia sleep 

Pls update soon

--QUEEN-- thumbnail

"It appeared as though, her daughter was reliving her mother's past"

"Her pride didn't allow her to.accept that once again in her life, she needed him.. even if it was just for a while"

"Trust? Ishita so badly wished to argue on that.....

"She smiled back and immediately grabbed his tie"😍. This was so cute😍

"And yes, she hadn't forgotten anything"

"Like her, even he hadn't forgotten anything"

If you ask me why did I mention the above lines, I can't give you a clear explanation, but they are hard hitting. The lines scream the reality of the present. The bitter present.

And hey, the entire episode of Raman coming and meeting his shona😍. Omg😍. That was so cute. It was a long one, so I didn't type. But that was the best thing about this chapter. Every single action of Sia you mentioned, was so cute😍...I just loved, loved and loved it.❤❤❤❤❤

Does Ishita know about Raman's unborn baby? I don't remember. She made such a crass statement!! She is not such a kind. If she knows, and still she made such a statement, God, she has changed completely. I am not judging her though😊

And Raman consciously calls her Sia but not shona. He too cahnged completely!!!!

And even I think, he shouldn't trouble her being in her bedroom. In his house, it was different. There are number of employees in his house, and Ishita was one among them. So there lies no problem. Honestly, if I am alone at home, I never allow my male friends or colleagues into my home. I politely send them away. I might sound orthodox but that's a good practice, you don't need to deal with unnecessary shit that comes your way. 

Even you sounded my way😊, when Ishita said that his presence would malign her image,but still Ishita allowed him to stay the whole day!!

Okay, I don't know how the story is gonna progress. After Ishita regained her memory, I felt like my emotional journey with this story is over. I told you know, about my...., she left us. So I don't know what would have happened, if the person who played with her emotions had come back and apologized her and win her back. She didn't see that chapter in her life, so I really don't know. From now on, I would read this story as a piece of art from you, and just keep waiting for the turn of events you would bring and unite them. Let's see if you would convince me.😊

And....this thing is eating me up. 

Sia considers raman as her paa, and Raman even lovers her like his shona. But there are people like me and Ishita, who still haven't approved that he is her father. So as a writer, you should be neutral, shouldn't you? Not just in Sia and Raman's narrative, but even in your narrative you mention them as father and daughter.

For me, I am ready to adore Raman and Sia, with an unnamed bond, a bond better than father-daughter, but still Ishita wholeheartedly gives him the place, even I wouldn’t trouble her like Raman calling her Raman's shona. She is clearly not liking it. 

Ufff..Finally I typed my rant. I don't know what went wrong this time, but since yesterday's night, something or other used to interrupt me, when I sit to type this. Finally done.

Waiting....😍

--QUEEN-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

"Her pride didn't allow her to.accept that once again in her life, she needed him.. even if it was just for a while"

If you ask me why did I mention the above lines, I can't give you a clear explanation, but they are hard hitting. The lines scream the reality of the present. The bitter present.

And hey, the entire episode of Raman coming and meeting his shona😍. Omg😍. That was so cute. It was a long one, so I didn't type. But that was the best thing about this chapter. Every single action of Sia you mentioned, was so cute😍...I just loved, loved and loved it.❤❤❤❤❤

Does Ishita know about Raman's unborn baby? I don't remember. She made such a crass statement!! She is not such a kind. If she knows, and still she made such a statement, God, she has changed completely. I am not judging her though😊

And Raman consciously calls her Sia but not shona. He too cahnged completely!!!!

And even I think, he shouldn't trouble her being in her bedroom. In his house, it was different. There are number of employees in his house, and Ishita was one among them. So there lies no problem. Honestly, if I am alone at home, I never allow my male friends or colleagues into my home. I politely send them away. I might sound orthodox but that's a good practice, you don't need to deal with unnecessary shit that comes your way. 

Even you sounded my way😊, when Ishita said that his presence would malign her image,but still Ishita allowed him to stay the whole day!!

Okay, I don't know how the story is gonna progress. After Ishita regained her memory, I felt like my emotional journey with this story is over. I told you know, about my...., she left us. So I don't know what would have happened, if the person who played with her emotions had come back and apologized her and win her back. She didn't see that chapter in her life, so I really don't know. From now on, I would read this story as a piece of art from you, and just keep waiting for the turn of events you would bring and unite them. Let's see if you would convince me.😊

Sia considers raman as her paa, and Raman even lovers her like his shona. But there are people like me and Ishita, who still haven't approved that he is her father. So as a writer, you should be neutral, shouldn't you? Not just in Sia and Raman's narrative, but even in your narrative you mention them as father and daughter.

For me, I am ready to adore Raman and Sia, with an unnamed bond, a bond better than father-daughter, but still Ishita wholeheartedly gives him the place, even I wouldn’t trouble her like Raman calling her Raman's shona. She is clearly not liking it. 

Ufff..Finally I typed my rant. I don't know what went wrong this time, but since yesterday's night, something or other used to interrupt me, when I sit to type this. Finally done.

Waiting....😍

I thought you would explain me. But you didn't😢

Did I sound rude?😯

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I thought you would explain me. But you didn't😢

Did I sound rude?😯

Nope 😊

I was busy all day , thought would reply you later 🤗

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Waiting....😍

It’s really sweet on your part to rewrite all the parts that like / appeal to you 😀😀 I’m sure it takes you a long time to type your comment..thanks for putting in so much of effort. 

Even I find the bond between Raman and Sia very endearing 🥰 perhaps that’s why I get carried away while writing about them. 

Yeah I’ll try to be neutral as writer when it comes to showing Raman as her father..but I can’t say the same about Raman. He considers Sia as her daughter and he has reasons. Remember, the first time when ishita called him as Sia’s Paa..he was surprised..ishita did when she had lost her memory but from  there on, Raman has lived that relation..though he thinks he doesn’t deserve to father Ishita’s child but he has..for six months he has loved Sia as his shona , his own child..So even if ishita disapproves or the society fails to accept his bond with Sia, he doesn’t care and will not in future too..his love for Sia doesn’t need anyone’s approval..it’s that deep and thick..today he may not call her shona in Ishita’s presence but tomorrow if he feels like calling her shona he will..if shona escapes his lips unintentionally and unknowingly, he won’t be apologetic..Sorry but I won’t be able to control him. Now for Sia, Raman is Paa..the little one is too young to know the meaning of father..it’s just what she’s been taught to call him..and I agree with you, Raman and Sia don’t need a name for their relationship..💕 it’s not necessary that every bond should have a name 

Yeah ishita doesn’t know about his child loss , that’s why she made that remark. 

Please never think that your views hurt me😘