Ts- give me another chance- ft Kishore Jindal part-3b updated on page5

Shona1991 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi guys I'm back with an ts...this is just an  thought Pop up in my mind after watching today's episode...felt bad for Kishore...so this os is purely belong to Kishore Jindal... Akshan will be there too ....

Teaser:-

Kishore:-ma main thak Gaya hu abhi is rishte se?? 10 saal ho Gaye humari shadi ko par aaj Tak Durga mujhe kabhi apna hi nahi payi?? Aisi Kya kami hai mujhme?? Humesha tokna...mere Dil k tukde tukde Kar Dena aur fir piche mud k dekhna b nhi...yahi nahi ma use mujhse baccha b nhi chahiye...q ma?? Mene Durga se pure Dil see pyar Kiya..Puri shiddat see is rishte ko nibhaya par aaj to Durga ne sari hade paar Kar di... saying he narreted her everything wat happen in there room....ma me thak Gaya hu ab is Saab se...Durga ko mujhse nahi Meri surname se pyar hai...use mujhme nahi is khandanki aur us gharki Malkin k ahode see pyar hai...wo sirf aur sirf is gharki sattase pyar karti hai...mujhse to jara b nhi....

Should I continue next part???plz like an comments so that I can get some ideas from you all..

Tamatar and andes  also accepted here....

Till then bye....

Part :-1 page no:1

Part:-2 page no:2

Part:-3a page no:3

Part:-3b page no:5(last part)

Edited by Shona1991 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yes plz continue soon koi to hai jo kishore bechare ka dard janta ke samne lana chahta hai lekin plz in sab mein thoda Akshan scene v de dena😃

kavya1994 thumbnail

Yes Shona,plz continue.😊

riddy254 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Please continue soon 

Sobiya153 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Continue soon

Want to read it 

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome 

Plz continue soon

Shona1991 thumbnail

Part:-1

It all happened when Kishore try to lift up durga's mood but as usual she jerked off...and went there leaving Kishore so broken....now it's enough...he can't take this shit anymore...but first of all he has to compose him self...and the best place for it was his ma's lap...yes his guddanma...who love all of them wholeheartedly...it was one of the bad day when Aj scolded him too much and here Durga also started her renting without even knowing the matter...that was it he was hurt he wanted to end this once and for all that's why he was about to take heavy dose of sleeping pills that's when his guddanma came and save him ...listen the matter and even make Aj realize his mistake....from to that day onwards he was best friend of Aj and best son of his guddanma...he went at the pool side to find his Maa...And there she was sitting with AJ, lakshmibahu and vardan all were busy in playing ludo...he just run to her and put his head on her lap and cried his heartout....with shaken voice he started

Kishore:-ma main thak Gaya hu abhi is rishte se?? 10 saal ho Gaye humari shadi ko par aaj Tak Durga mujhe kabhi apna hi nahi payi?? Aisi Kya kami hai mujhme?? Humesha tokna...mere Dil k tukde tukde Kar Dena aur fir piche mud k dekhna b nhi...yahi nahi ma use mujhse baccha b nhi chahiye...q ma?? Mene Durga se pure Dil se pyar Kiya..Puri shiddat se is rishte ko nibhaya par aaj to Durga ne sari hade paar Kar di... saying he narreted her everything wat happen in there room....ma me thak Gaya hu ab is Saab se...Durga ko mujhse nahi Meri surname se pyar hai...use mujhme nahi is khandanki aur us gharki Malkin k ahode se pyar hai...wo sirf aur sirf is gharki sattase pyar karti hai...mujhse to jara b nhi....

Hearing all this all were shocked...Aj was so angry with Durga bAhu he wanted to make her understand...but guddan stopped him....

Guddan:- nahi akshatji ab nahi ab hum apne bete ko aise ghut ghut k jita nhi dekh sakte ....isse accha to hum is rishte ko khtam Kar de...aur isbaar aapko humari baat manani hogi ...humne Durga bAhu ko bAhot mauke diye par shayad would sudharna chahti he nhi hai...humare better ne 10saal diye ab aur nahi bus...

Aj just nodded his head in agreement...while vardan and Lakshmi we're happy with guddan decision...and Kishore who was first shocked with the decision..now was feeling ok...it was feeling like koi box utar Gaya ho sar se..

Next day there was chaos in Jindal bhawan.... guddan's friend from Amritsar was coming to stay here for some day ...she was elder from guddan but both were friends....

Soon guddan's friend vaishnavi arrived at Jindal Bhavan with a cute and chubby girl of 3years....she was pari... vaishnavi's daughter... vaishnavi's husband died in car accident 2 years ago...pari was so small when she lost her father... seeing vaishnavi.. guddan just run and hugged her... guddan introduce her to everyone....when she come to Kishore both were shocked....

Kishore:- vaishu tum?? Kaha thi itne salo Tak?? Us din mujhse dur aise q chali gayi thi tum??

Flashback

It was last day of there college Kishore was heading to home when vaishnavi come and propose him?? He accepte her proposal...both were just celebrating there togetherness...when vaishnavi's phn rang and without be saying anything she runaway...only to never come again...Kishore waited for her for 3years but she never returned...no phn no latter's nothing that's when he decided to marry Durga....

Flashback ends....

Vaishnavi:- ha Kishore hum Ana chahte the wapas par halat k hatho majbur ho Gaye...us din papa ko heart atteck Aya aur usme unko maut ho gayi baad me ek k baad ek paristhiti bandhti gayi aur hum chah k b tumhare pas nahi aa sake....fir 4 saal pahele humari shadi go gayi aur do saal pahele shiv Hume chod Kar chale Gaye is duniuase...

Kishore just hugged her out of excitement...that's when pari come and pull Kishore's pant and ask him to also hug her...he happyly agreed to her ..she was cutie...he kissed her forehead..she too kissed him makhim emotional....

Vaishnavi was here for 2week...and Durga was at goa to be with her mom..she was not well so she went there...but in 2 weeks pari was so fond of Kishore...she was seeing her father in Kishore and Kishore was loveing it...he was feeling and loveing to bee a father of pari....

Vaishnavi was now settling up in Indore..she started working in fashion designer ferm with the help of Aj...Kishore was also helping her with designs and new new ideas....deep inside it was his dream to be a designer but after vaishnavi's exit he buried his dream and started working with AJ....but now with vaishnavi coming back his dreams also awake....both were happy with each other's company...and pari was the most happy in all....

Aj and guddan notice everything...now it's time to take some tough decision.... determined Aj dial a number....

Guess who is coming back??

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Loved the bonding of kishore and guddan

Continue soon and plz also update the nxt part of ur ss

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Shona very beautiful

I love reading Kishore’s POV, love the bonding between him and his Guddan Ma😳

I think its Rawat 

Update soon😊

Shona1991 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piku_S

Shona very beautiful

I love reading Kishore’s POV, love the bonding between him and his Guddan Ma😳

I think its Rawat 

Update soon😊

Thank you...

But it's not rawat...

someone unexpected...

Who will help Akshan....

Will update next and final part by evening...

Tab Tak guess Karo....