Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MSK04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Itsflora

This is sooo sweet.

Have been reading your stories since last night and loved them all...
Even tried to read the comments and try to realize the plot of the stories which are deleted!  
I really wanted to read those too.  

Has found nicely written stories in if after long. 
Please do continue writing
Be blessed dear. :-)

( I'm a regular reader of arshi and maaneet stories)     

Thank you so much dear...! πŸ˜ƒ
I am glad you liked all my stories... Hope I can keep you interested in future too... πŸ˜³
MSK04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhaaana

Part 1
Brilliant start
The unexpected meeting and usi me joothe se pyar badhna..
Sameer is such a handsome and hardworking guy I could make it from your writing..
Office ke Baad movie wow.. that's good he is successful in life..
First impression on Preeti I hope kuch gadbad na karde..
Naina is smitten and Sameer he is totally gone..
Jhooti cola and creamroll apna kaam kar higya

Switching to next part

Part 2
No matter how many times I read this part I just can't get enough
Specially how excited Sameer seems after confirming that it's indeed His Naina..
His giddiness is quite evident.
The guy quite knows how to make Naina comfortable.. introducing himself is quite good effort..
Sameer here is just a perfect man any girl would love to have in her life.
His words of fulfilling Naina's dream , his naughty smile, him already addressing her as his would be wife makes him so desirable..
Naina got her dream man.. 
I am sure naanu will know something is amiss..
His grandson who rejected Divya gladly said yes, just after meeting Naina

I really hate Ajay, are yr shadi ho Rahi h iska Matlab ye nai h Naina apni life chod hi de..

Superb part..

M switching to next part

M all in love with this adorable couple..

Thank you so much Suhana for such a detailed note...! πŸ˜ƒ

Glad that you liked both the part so much!
MSK04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhaaana

Part 3

Wow romantic part 
Sameer is uberly cute and he leaves no chance to romance his Naina darling
Wow , pipe se Chadke Romance.. 
His life seems to now starts and end with Naina and her dreams.

Somani's arrived.. I really hate dadi, she was not needed..no wonder Sameer never went to Delhi.. 
Rohan and deepika is just so cute..

Naina is already his better half.. she is understanding him.. I am sure she will bride the gap created between Vishakha' and Sameer..

Chupke chupke romance is just so good..

Best of this fiction is Sameer don't want Naina to change infact iska bas chale toh office romance ka pura plan banale..

Thanks for the beautiful update 

Will be waiting to read next chapters whenever u will update

Much love 
Suhana

Hahaa... He just had to do romeogiri... so pipe se chadna toh banta tha... πŸ˜›

Thanks once again dear...! πŸ˜ƒ
MSK04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee12340

Thank you so much for lovely story

Ur last story let it go also wonderful
Wn ur going to update this story
If possible plz give tantative date
Ur truly reader
Deepika Mittal

Thank you so much Deepika...! πŸ˜ƒ
Glad you liked it... I am going to update the next part today.
MSK04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashifan1998

Wow amazing update

Waiting eagerly for the next

Thank you so much dear... am updating today... πŸ˜³
MSK04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Labhya

Maiii is story pr comment Krna kaise bhul gayi...

Soo stupid of me...

Mou diii i dont have much words I'll just say that loads and loads of love to you for this beautiful Dharti phaaad amazingggly awesomeee update...

Keep showering us with wonderful updates like these...

Keep smiling
And i feel blessed to be a CRAZY ardent reader of yours...

Labhya 

Thank you so much Labhya...! πŸ˜ƒ

Yes, I will keep showering my stories on you, and in return you continue showering your love upon me... πŸ˜³
Janhavik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 Wow...
 You are updating today...
 Eagerly waiting
 Can't wait
 Plz update as soon as possibleπŸ˜›

MSK04 thumbnail

Accidentally in Love

Hi Friends - Apologies for the long wait, and thank you very much for your patience and understanding. Here's the next part of this story. Hope you enjoy the read and keep showering your love and support.

Chapter 5: The Past and The Future

The evening weather indicated the oncoming summer, and people outside were taking full advantage of the last few days of pleasant weather, strolling in parks or treating themselves to street food. Kids, who were given the rare playtime in evenings, forgot the approaching exams and played on the streets in their societies.

Sameer Maheshwari stood at the window of his office cabin, enjoying the gentle breeze, a fire red shaded card in hand. He opened it to reveal a Ganesha shlok, and below that inscribed in beautiful cursive fonts were the letters "Sameer sang Naina"

A smile automatically curved his lips as he traced the letters with his long fingers. Finally, he was getting married. The feeling started to sink in. It was so strange, he reflected on his life, there had been a phase in college, and even after that when he had been strictly opposing the idea of marriage. Given what he had seen in his family he had always thought that such relationships never worked. He had totally rebelled the idea and concept until one day when he had caught Nanu silently crying in his bedroom holding his wife's photo. That day he had been placed in such a sticky unusual situation, usually Nanu was the one who had handled him, but that day he had to handle Nanu. So, like men and friends, they had sat on the terrace with a bottle of whisky, and talked... or rather Nanu had talked and he had listened. For the first time he had got to know of how his Nanu had got married at an early age, handled the pressure of starting a family and a job, how after his mother was born Nanu had started to set-up his own business, how Nanu-Nani had lost their second child to a miscarriage. He had learned how Nanu and Nani had decided to not try for any more children despite pressure from society and family to have a male child, how they had tried to raise their only girl inculcating her with guts and open-mindedness too along with values, how they had gotten her married into a perfect family where she had flourished both as a woman and also as a businesswoman. For the first time he had heard about the joy his own birth had brought, about Nani's death when he was 1 year old, and then his father's untimely death in an accident when he was 3, how broken his mother had been, how she had panicked about what would happen to her son without a father, and finally Nanu's decision of getting his mother to marry again thinking it would be better for both Vishakha and Sameer. Nanu had drained the last of his whisky, sighing, and confessing that it was only after the wedding that he had got to know of the condition put forth in-front of Vishakha, and he had felt that he and his wife both had failed in inculcating some basic values in their daughter because otherwise she wouldn't have been able to leave her child just like that.

Having unburdened himself, Nanu had fallen asleep on the cot on the terrace, while he had stayed awake. The remaining story after that he knew already, about how he had been sent to hostel citing disciplinary issues, how Nanu had been assured that it was the best for him. That day Sameer had grown up completely for the first time. Till then he had blamed everyone for how his life had turned out, be it his mother or Mr. Somani, or even fate. But after listening to Nanu's life he had been awed at how Nanu had built his life from almost nothing. He had had his share of pains and happiness both, but had never given up or blamed people around him. Even after his own daughter had failed him, he had thought maybe he hadn't taught her well. That was the day Sameer had decided to stop blaming and being accountable instead. He had started to pay more attention in college than usual, reduce his other activities, and began to take interest in business. Nanu had been happy with the changes in his grandson. When Nanu had broached the topic of marriage one day, Sameer had sighed, and resignedly told that he knew he had to get married someday because that was expected but he needed time.

Nanu had been confused, "kya matlab ke karni padegi kyunki zaroorat hai?"

Sameer had shrugged, "aisa hi toh hota hai na... school, college, naukri, shaadi aur fir bachche."

Nanu had been furious, "zindagi jeene ka niyam dhund rahe ho? Yahi sikha hai mujhse?"

Sameer had tried to explain, "par aap bhi toh yahi chahte hai... aur aapne bhi toh..."

Nanu had interrupted, "maine shaadi ki kyunki main karna chahta tha. Maine business shuru kiya kyunki woh mera sapna tha. Auro ki sharto pe jeeta toh naa toh Vishakha meri ek lauti aulaad hoti aur naa hi uski dusri shaadi hoti. Dekho Sameer... tumko business me dilchaspi na ho toh zabardasti nahi hai, tumhe jo pasand hai woh kaam karo. Aur shaadi karneka faisla karo toh pure dil se karo, apni bewajah ki galat-fehmi ke wajah se kisi masoon ladki ki zindagi kharab mat karna."

That night he had been again on the terrace with a glass of whisky, this time alone, and once again thinking to what Nanu had said. Was he really mistaken in his belief? Could marriage bring happiness? Nanu had been happy, and his mother had been happy with his father. Maybe she was still happy with Mr. Somani; but just because that happiness didn't include him he had concluded that marriages were futile. So did that mean he could also have someone special in his life and be happy with her? After having thought until almost dawn he had fallen asleep thinking that he could give it a shot.

After that he had started to meet girls as per Nanu's wish, but he had not been totally serious. Plus he had also told Nanu that he needed some time to settle in business. But just weeks ago he had finally promised Nanu that he was ready and would again meet girls; this time with complete seriousness. And then he had met Naina. The man who had believed he could never fall in love had lost his heart almost instantly. The man who had doubted the very concept of marriage was now holding his wedding card in hand happily anticipating the future with the woman he loved.

Just then the phone rang, and he turned to pick it up, "hello."

The sweetest ever voice he had heard exclaimed his name, "Sameer!"

"Hi Naina", he grinned, "kya baat hai? Bahot khush lag rahi ho?"

Naina leaned onto the balcony railing, keeping an eye out so that no one overheard, "haan... aapko pata hai mere haath me kya hai?" She asked him, but couldn't manage to hold in her excitement, "hamari shaadi ka card."

He was surprised, "sach? Ab toh bata do konse rang ka hai? Tumne aisa surprise rakha na ke mere pet me toh dard hone laga tha."

She laughed, "haan toh surprise aapne bhi toh rakha hai. Aapne kahan bataya ke aapne konsa rang chuna hai."

He chuckled, "madam woh surprise nahi badla tha... tum mujhe bata deti toh main bhi bata deta. Achcha chalo chodo, abhi batao konse rang ka hai... jaldi."

"Green aur gold", she replied, "bahar ka cover green hai, aur andar golden color ke cards hai saare functions ke. Shaadi wale pe 'Naina sang Sameer' likha hai."

His smile widened as he looked down at the card he had chosen, "aur maine laal rang ka card chuna tha... kyunki tum waisa hi shaadi ka joda pehenke mere ghar aaogi na."

She squealed in delight, "woh card bhi aa gaya! Mujhe dekhna hai."

He laughed, "haan pata hai. Nanu ko aaj ghar jaake bataunga, fir ho sake toh kal subah hum aayenge. Aaj toh bahot der ho gai."

She sighed, "aap ab tak office me kya kar rahe hai? Maine ghar pe phone kiya tha, Nanaji ne bataya aap aaye nahi."

"Ek consignment ki delivery hai aaj toh der hogi. Munna aur Pandit bhi hai", he supplied.

She hummed, "achcha thike. Lekin waqt pe khana kha lijiyega. Aur Nanaji ko ek baar call karke bata dijiye ke kab tak ghar pahochenge, woh chinta karenge warna. Aur jab bhi ghar pahonchenge mujhe bhi phone karna, warna main bhi..."

He smiled as she trailed off, "warna tum bhi chinta karogi... haina?" She didn't reply, so he continued, "waise Naina mujhe aadat nahi hai ke koi meri itni fikar kare. Mere khane ki, ghar pahonchneki.. Sab kuch naya naya lag raha hai."

She blushed, and replied, "mujhe aadat hai fikar karneki, toh aap aadat daal lijiye."

His heart thumped, and he bit his lip, "okay madam. Jaisa tum kaho." Just then there was a knock on the door, "achcha suno... mujhe ab jaana hoga. Raat ko ghar pahonchke call karunga. Bye."

"Bye... dhyan rakhna", she mumbled quickly, and then disconnected.

After seeing the consignment of garments being packed and sealed for delivery, Sameer went home. He had remembered Naina's instructions and called up Nanu to tell him that he would be late and asked Nanu not to wait for him. He had also managed to gobble up a sandwich while checking the custom documents. That's why by the time Sameer reached home, tired and sleepy, Nanu had already fallen asleep. He checked the time and noticed it was past 11pm, so he quickly called up Naina as he was sure she would be waiting for his call like she had said. That night when he fell asleep, despite the tired muscles, there was lightness in his heart because there was someone who was worried for him. It's not that Nanu was not concerned about him, but Nanu's concern was like a parental shadow, while Naina's concern left a warm and fuzzy feeling inside his heart.

The next morning there were two calls received at Agarwal house which promptly sent everyone in raptures of delight. The first call was from Nanaji, who mentioned that, he and Sameer would be arriving shortly after breakfast to give the wedding card. The other call was from the tailor who said that he would be coming over this afternoon to get trial fittings done for blouses, dresses and the wedding lehenga. The level of excitement was incomparable, Preeti even took leave from her parlor so that she could stay with Naina, and even Chachaji took half-day off so that he gets to see the lehenga.

Sometime after 10am, Sameer and Nanaji entered the house, and after offering water to them, Bela said, "bhagwan jhuth na bulaye samdhiji, aap log aaj yahin nashta kar lete, Naina ne banaya tha. Maine toh phone pe bhi bola par aapne mana kar diya."

Sameer looked at Nanu confused wondering why he had said no. Nanaji smiled, "aisi baat nahi hai behenji. Agar abhi se Naina ke haatho ka bana hua sab chakh lenge toh kaise chalega. Kuch swaad ab sidhe apne bahu ke haatho ka chakhunga."

Naina blushed at the statement, and Sameer grinned. Nanaji took out one card from a bag, and offered it to Chachaji, "yeh lijiye... shaadi ka card."

Anand took it, but didn't open, and slowly asked, "bura mat maaniyega, par pehla card bhagwan ke saamne rakhte hai. Aap logo ne apne ghar me mandir me rakha hai na?"

Sameer shook his head, and Nanaji sighed, "mujhe pata tha main kuch bhul raha hun. Ghar me aurat na honese aisi hi galtiya hoti rehti hai. Agar aap logo ko aitraaz na ho toh main yahin mandir me rakh du."

"Isme puchne wali konsi baat hai samdhiji, aaiye na", Bela guided Nanaji to the small temple, and helped him do the small ritual.

As they finished praying, Preeti pleaded, "ab please card dekhe."

Nanaji laughed and nodded, pulling out another card from the bag. Naina brought out the card which she had chosen. Soon everyone was poring over the beautiful cards, Sameer tugged at Naina's dupatta. She quickly grabbed the fabric so that it didn't slip from her shoulder, and gestured with her eyes asking what happened. He replied in the same way indicating with his eyes for her to sit beside him so that they can see the card together. Her eyes widened for a moment and she shook her head in negative. He pouted, a pleading expression on his face. She looked helpless as she gestured towards everyone. Rolling his eyes, he stood up to stand beside her, and asked so that no one doubted his intentions, "Naina iss shlok ka matlab samjhao na."

She glanced around, and then mumbled, "kya kare rahe hai aap?"

"Aree... samajhne ki koshish kar raha hun. Samjhao na", he kept his expressions completely innocent, but behind her his hand wandered to the small of her back.

She gulped, trying to focus on the words inside the card rather than the warm hand resting on her back. She stammered while explaining the meaning of the simple shlok, and he kept listening with an attentive expression while his thumb rubbed slow circles on her back. However soon Chachiji turned towards them and Sameer immediately removed his hand. Taiji and Tauji also wandered in with Rakesh in tow, and they also talked for some time while looking at the cards.

Nanaji asked Bela if all shopping was done, and she replied, "bas thoda bahot hi baaki hai. Aaj nikalneka soch rahe the, lekin dopahar ko darjee aane wala hai. Bhagwan jhuth na bulaye, woh kya kehte hai use... silwake pehli baar maap dekhte hai na..."

Preeti jumped in, "trial fitting."

Sameer's interest was piqued, "aaj? Nanu hum bhi dekhne aaye?"

Taiji adjusted her pallu, ready to give her worldly advice, "oh bai! Damadji... aise shaadi ke pehle dulhan ko shaadi ke jode me aap nahi dekh sakte. Apshakun hota hai."

He threw a pleading look at Nanu who shook his head, some traditions were meant to be followed. Naina felt a little bit sad herself on seeing his slumped shoulders. She understood his excitement. Hadn't she herself wondered how he would look in the sherwani they had selected for him?

Soon it was time for them to leave, and Sameer sulked even more as he didn't get some time alone with Naina. Everyone in office, including Munna and Pandit had to face his wrath that day, as he was cranky and kept on getting irritated at every single thing. The coffee was suddenly not good enough, the employees not fast enough, his cabin seemed too small, even the paint on the walls was dull.

On seeing Sameer loosening his tie in frustration, Munna whispered to Pandit, "yaar, yeh bhabhi se jaldi thik se nahi mila na toh iss office ko aag laga dega."

At around 1pm when he had angrily refused lunch, the phone at his desk rang, and he greeted the caller with an irritable, "kya hai?"

"Aapse pyaar", came the pat reply from other end.

A brief smile curved his lips, but it soon disappeared, "huh... pyaar hota toh waqt deti. Aise hi bina mile ghar se nikaal diya."

Naina controlled her laughter, "damad ko bhala kaun ghar se nikaal sakta hai. Woh toh bas ab tak official license nahi hai na, isiliye. Thode din mein hume kisi aur ki permission nahi leni padegi milne ke liye."

He calmed down somewhat after this, "filhaal toh woh din bhi dur lag raha hai."

"Jaanti hun", she replied, "isiliye toh abhi call kiya."

His interest piqued, "matlab?"

She turned to look at herself in the mirror, "matlab... maine abhi hamare shaadi ka joda pehna hua hai. Laal rang ka."

He sucked in a breath as he realized what she meant, and what she was doing, "kaisa hai?"

She smiled, "bahot khubsurat. Golden design hai upar, aur dupatta ka border bhi bahot pyaara hai."

He tried to imagine her in the design that they had chosen, but still felt the need of details, "aur batao."

She thought for a moment, and explained, "lehenga ke upar wale hisse me na ekdum choti choti butiya hai, aur niche bikul heavy wala design. Blouse pe toh saamne pura work hai, aur sleeves mere elbow tak aa rahi hai."

The image became a bit clearer for him, and he asked, "blouse ka piche wala hissa kaisa hai?"

She turned partially sideways to see, and replied, "umm, deep wala round hai thoda aur dori hai upar."

His smile widened as his mind started to race, "dupatta liya hai tumne?"

Unaware of his train of thoughts, she innocently replied, "nahi. Check karne ke liye ek baar daala tha, par uski toh koi fitting thodi na hogi."

He hummed, his eyes closed as he leaned back on his chair. In his mind's eyes he saw Naina wearing the lehenga whose picture he had seen, with her hair open... no, open hair didn't fit. She would have it up in a bun, and he would open it for her... of course after having his fill of her back with that dori... Since he had traced the line of her spine with his fingers it wasn't hard at all to imagine how a deep cut blouse would look on her. And that dori... gosh, he just kept returning to the dori, and guess he would keep doing so until he had the pleasure of tugging it open himself.

Her voice interrupted his thoughts, "hello... Sameer?? Aap hai na phone pe?"

He opened his eyes, "haan main yahin hun. Ek baat batao, tumne baal kaise baandhe hue hai abhi?"

She frowned, "baal? Aap lehenga chodke baal ke baare me kyun puch rahe hai?"

He pleaded, "uff... batao na."

She rolled her eyes, "baal upar baandhe hai... loose bun. Kyun?"

Satisfaction gleamed in his eyes, "perfect lag rahi ho ekdum."

She was confused, "huh... aapko kaise pata main kaisi lag rahi hun?"

He chuckled, "madam apne hone wale pati ko itna underestimate mat karo. Khair abhi jaane do... shaadi ke baad sab pata chal hi jayega tumhe."

She blushed, and he immediately commented, "ab sharmana bandh karo aur phone rakhke bahar jao. Warna sab sochenge ke tum lehenga pehenke hi so gai."

She laughed, "thike rakhti hun...", then paused for a bit, and added, "suniye."

He leaned on the desk taking support of his elbow, "haaye... kahiye na."

Color tinged her cheeks again, and she bit her lip, "mujhe bhi janna hai aap sherwani me kaise lagte hai."

He smiled, "kal aayega, main bhi call karunga tumko."

Satisfied, she wished him bye for now, and disconnected before changing back into her original clothes.

After talking with Naina his mood improved and everyone around him breathed a sigh of relief, mentally blessing the person who had calmed the volcano. Later in the day, Sameer received another call in office, "Hello."

There was a long silence from the other end. Puzzled he removed the receiver from his ear and stared at it, and then placed it back on his ear, "hello... kaun hai?"

Just when he was starting to think that it was a blank call, and was going to disconnect, he heard a stammering voice at the other end, "h..hell...hello bh..bhai."

"Rohan?", he asked puzzled.

The person at the other end fidgeted with his own t-shirt, "h...haan."

Sameer was silent for a minute, wondering why Rohan had called and what should he do. His mind flashed back to the day of the roka, and the conversation he had overheard. He remembered how Naina had felt that his siblings loved and respected him. His heart thumped with uncertainty, he felt as if he was on a crossroad where he had to make a crucial decision on which path to follow, and his choice could affect not just his own life but other lives too. This was too big... too difficult for him to deal with. What should he do? Rohan meanwhile felt disappointed at the lack of reply, but gathered courage to continue, "I... I am sorry bhai... aise phone kiya."

Sameer heard the apology and also the disappointment in Rohan's voice, and closed his own eyes. In the past he had always disconnected whenever he had received calls from either Rohan or Deepika. He had never wanted to talk to them. But this time he held on to the cordless receiver. Taking a deep breath, he decided to let go of past, he chose to trust Naina and her judgement.

Rohan had been waiting for the click and long beep indicating that his brother had again disconnected the line. But this time he heard a deep voice, filled with somewhat uncertainty, "haan Rohan... bolo, main sunn raha hun."

Rohan's eyes widened in surprise, and he looked at Deepika who was sitting opposite him on the handle of the sofa, biting her finger nails in apprehension. He gulped and whispered, not sure if he had heard correctly, "bhai?"

"Haan Rohan", Sameer's voice sounded again, a little sure than before.

Rohan took a deep breath, and asked, "kaise ho aap?"

Sameer's other hand gripped the hand-bar of chair tight, "main thik hun. Tum kaise ho? Aur... Deepika?"

Stunned beyond belief, Rohan replied, "main aur Deepika bhi thik hai." Opposite him, Deepika slid from the sofa handle, straight to the floor, blinking and gaping in surprise.

Sameer paused for a moment, and then asked, "kuch kaam tha?"

Rohan gathered his wits and replied, "haan... woh main aur Deepika... hum Bhabhi ke liye kuch gift kharidna chahte the. Lekin hume pata nahi ke unko kya pasand hai... aur unka favorite color bhi nahi pata."

Sameer asked puzzled, "gift kyun?"

"Shaadi ke liye bhai", Rohan supplied.

"Ohh haan", realization dawned on Sameer, "hmmm... usko books bahot pasand hai, aur movies bhi. Rahi baat color ki toh... uspe saare rang achche lagte hai. Lekin aaj tak sabse best pink me lagi hai woh."

Rohan smiled, and then slowly asked, "aur... aapko?"

"Mujhe?", Sameer was again confused.

Rohan hesitated for a moment before speaking, "umm... shaadi aapki bhi toh haina bhai."

Sameer didn't know if he was assuming correctly so he asked, "toh... tum log mere liye bhi gift lena chahte ho?"

Rohan wondered why it was so difficult to believe, "of course. Ek shirt toh le bhi liya hai. Par aap itna chaunk kyun rahe hai? Aapke 13th birthday se leke har birthday pe toh hum gifts bhejte the."

Sameer closed his eyes in agony, and remorse. The silence from him made Rohan suspicious, and he asked, "bhai... aap... aapko gifts milte the na?"

God... he had been so wrong. It had been so natural for them to buy gifts for him that he now knew they had always meant well. And all these years he had just ignored every effort. His hand trembling, he decided to be honest, "haan. Milte the. Lekin maine kabhi kholke nahi dekha."

Rohan was shocked, and he asked in a whisper, "kabhi nahi?" He couldn't believe that his brother hated them so much that he had not even taken the effort to see what they had gifted him each year.

Sameer wished he could go back in time and correct his actions earlier, "I am sorry Rohan. Maine galat kiya. Lekin woh saare gifts hai mere paas..."

Rohan was puzzled, "m...matlab... aapne gifts khole nahi par rakhe hue hai?"

Sameer sighed, "haan. Main shayad kabhi samjha nahi paau... lekin I am really sorry. Main... main woh saare gifts dekhunga."

Rohan thought for a moment, he understood Sameer's resentment to an extent as he couldn't imagine living without his mother. The only mother he had ever known was Vishakha, and he knew that because of him and Deepika, his bhai had been deprived of his mother's love. He had been so excited when he was 11 years old, and Sameer had come to stay with them in Delhi. He had always been the responsible big brother to Deepika, and he had thought that now he would also have a big brother to look up to, who would look after him, watch out for him. But his hopes had crashed with Sameer's anger and unacceptance. He had thought that the boy whom he considered bhai was just a bad person like Dadi said, but then he had overheard Dadi talking to his mother about the condition she had put forth. He still couldn't believe that Dadi could have been so heartless so as to demand that his mother left her older son in hostel if she wished to get married. He still didn't know why his mother had accepted such a clause, but he had known since many years now that it was never Sameer's fault. So, even now on knowing the extent of hatred his brother had nurtured over the years, he didn't feel anger. Instead he felt disappointed that somewhere unknowingly he was the reason his brother never had a family. Yet, today Sameer was talking to him... and he was promising to correct his mistakes. Why? He didn't need to think hard to understand that the reason behind this change was his Bhabhi.

"Rohan...?", Sameer's uncertain voice made him come out of his thoughts.

He shook his head a bit to clear it, "haan bhai... sorry. Main kuch sochne laga tha. Bhai... suno... aap woh gifts abhi mat kholiye. Shaadi ke baad Bhabhi ke saath kholna. Aur aapko sorry bolne ki koi zarurat nahi hai... mujhe to bas khushi hai ke aap mujhse baat kar rahe hai."

Sameer wondered how could Rohan find it in himself to forgive and forget so easily. And why was he suggesting that he open the gifts after wedding along with Naina? He didn't know... but he was happy to do so as this change in his life was because of Naina. So, he agreed, "thike. Tum log Ahmedabad kab aa rahe ho?"

"5th April", Rohan responded. They talked for some time more, and then Sameer said he would have to leave for a meeting.

That night when he reached home, he confided in Nanu about having talked to Rohan. Nanu was surprised, but soon guessed the source of this change, and smiled, "hmm... toh akhir mera navasa bada ho hi gaya. Thode zyada saal lag gaye, par chalega."

"Nanu...", Sameer protested.

Nanu chuckled and slapped his grandson's cheek lightly, "Nanu nahi Naina... jaa baat karle usse aur bata de tune kya kiya. Aur haan... teri sherwani aa gai hai, kamre me rakhva diya hai."

Sameer grinned, "wow... aaj hi aa gaya... main abhi try karta hun. Lekin aapko abhi nahi dikhaunga, shaadi ke din hi."

Nanu was puzzled, "aree par yeh riwaz Naina ke liye hai, woh tujhe nahi dekh sakti. Mere saath kyun aisa?"

Sameer folded his hands and shrugged, "kyunki aapne mujhe Naina ko dekhne nahi diya." He couldn't help but gleefully add, "phir bhi mujhe pata hai woh kaisi dikh rahi thi."

Surprised, Nanu opened his mouth to ask how could he know, but before that Sameer had bounded upstairs to avoid further interrogation.

Sameer quickly showered to wash off the grime from his visit to the manufacturing unit, and then pulled on his brand new cream and red sherwani. The red was specifically chosen so that it matched Naina's outfit. The fitting was perfect, he admired himself for some time turning this way and that to check from all angles and wondering what Naina would say on seeing him. Excited, he picked up the cordless and called her home.

As soon as the call was received he exclaimed, "Naina... Nainaa... Nainaaa..." But he froze the next instant on hearing the voice from the other end, "oh bai! Kaun bol raha hai?"

Sameer slapped his forehead, in his excitement he had forgotten that it was not necessary that Naina would pick up the phone. He wondered what to do, disconnect or ask for Naina. In half a second however his excitement overshadowed his anxiety and he replied, "Namaste Taiji... Main Sameer bol raha hun."

"Damadji", Taiji gasped, "neva! Aap aise Naina ka naam kyun jap rahe the?"

Sameer grinned and replied cheekily, "shaadi ke baad toh naam japna hi hai na, isiliye abhi se aadat daal raha hun."

He heard another "Oh bai!" and then interrupted, "Taiji... Naina hai? Thoda zaroori kaam hai."

Soon he heard her holler for Naina. While he waited for Naina to come, he heard Taiji mumbling to someone, probably Tauji, "suniye Parlay ke papa, damadji ki maansik haalat toh thik-thak hai na?"

He laughed softly, and that's the moment Naina picked up the phone and heard him. She immediately asked, "Hello... Aap aise has kyun rahe hai?"

Taiji again mumbled, "oh bai! Dekha... akele akele haste bhi hai damadji."

Sameer laughed again, "Naina... zara apni Taiji se kehna ke aur dheere bole... shayad unko pata nahi lekin mujhe sab sunai de raha hai."

Naina's eyes widened, and she glanced at Taiji, her cheeks red. Taiji noticed it and enquired, "gaal kyun laal ho rakhe hai? Aisa kya bola damadji ne?"

Sameer roared with laughter again, and Naina closed her eyes in mortification, then covered the mouthpiece of the cordless and said, "unhe sunai de rahi thi aapki baate."

Taiji uttered another "Oh bai", loud enough for Sameer to hear despite Naina's hand on the mouthpiece. He sniggered, and then asked, "chali gai?"

Naina smiled, "haan."

"Chalo achcha hai", he responded, "waise Naina, tumhari Taiji ka sirf phone se yeh haal hai, toh jab main shaadi ke baad unke saamne tumhare saath romance karunga toh kya haal hoga unka. Tab shayad pure Nirmal Jyoti Society ko unka 'Oh bai' sunai dega."

Naina tried to hold her laughter, "aap bhi na. kuch bhi bolte hai."

He grinned, "achcha suno na... meri sherwani aa gai."

She squealed, "sach? Kaisa hai?"

He teased, "ummm... cream aur red color ka... par mere peeth pe koi dori nahi hai."

She laughed, "mazak bandh kijiye aur thik se bataiye... jaldi... warna koi aur aa jayega."

He obliged, "yes madam. Bilkul waisa hi hai jaisa photo me dekha tha. Cream color ka sherwani aur uspe beech me red and gold buttons hai, laal churidaar, aur laal dupatta. Collar pe aur sleeves pe thoda red and gold work hai, aur dupatte pe bhi."

She closed her eyes imagining him like that, and then murmured, "abhi toh ispe saafa aur kantha aayega, fir aur jachoge aap."

He was puzzled, "saafa ka toh pata hai, lekin kantha kahan hai?"

She smiled, "maine kharida hai, motiyo ka kantha. Aap bas sherwani ki fitting check karke bhijwa dena yahan, fir jab Arjun bhaiya aur Chachaji aapko sab samaan dene aayenge na tab saath me kantha bhi denge. Aur jooti bhi."

His eyes sparkled with mischief as he teased again, "yeh achcha hai. Jooti doge bhi tum log, aur fir chura bhi loge, fir uske paise mujhse vasoologe."

She grinned, knowing not to take him seriously, "haan toh... Preeti aur Swati ko jaante nahi hai aap. Jitna daam hoga uska dugna vasoolenge. Aur shaadi me unke saath toh Pooja didi bhi hogi. Koi chance nahi hai aapka jeetneka."

His eyebrows arched at the challenge, "mujhse shart laga rahi ho? Haar jaogi... Main kabhi koi shart nahi haarta."

"Zindagi me bahot si cheeze pehli baar hoti hai", she informed, "aapke saath bhi ho jayegi."

He smirked, "aisi baat hai toh lagi shart... main joote ke paise nahi dunga, aur fir bhi meri saaliya mujhe joota wapas dengi. Agar main haar gaya toh tum jo bologi main woh karunga, lekin agar main jeet gaya toh jo main bolunga woh tum karogi. Bolo manzoor?"

She shook her head at his challenge, "manzoor." She had full confidence on her sisters and friend, Sameer had no chance.

They talked for another fifteen minutes and Sameer told her about Rohan's phone call, also that he would need to travel to Mumbai tomorrow for business. She asked when he would be back and he replied that he would need to stay for a night, and return the day after in mid-morning flight.

Next day dawned bright and sunny, and Sameer called once before leaving for the airport, and once after reaching his hotel in Mumbai. Later in the day after lunch, Swati came over to visit, and ask about wedding preparation. Chachiji said they would go for shopping, and also called Preeti to ask if she could join. Since Preeti had finished attending to her clients for the day, she agreed. Chachiji didn't tell where she was taking the girls even though she asked, just said there was something important to buy. That is why all the girls were shocked on seeing the shop, and Preeti blurted, "yahan se shaadi ke liye kya kharidna hai?"

Bela shushed her, "shsh... dheere bol. Shaadi ke liye nahi, shaadi ke baad ke liye kharidna hai."

Preeti was even more confused, "shaadi ke baad ke liye... toh fir jijaji dilwa denge na jo chahiye Naina ko."

Bela facepalmed, "hey bhagwaan... shaadi karneki umar ho gai hai iss ladki ki lekin ek cheez samajh me nahi aati. Ab chup-chap andar chal."

Not to be deterred, Preeti nudged Naina and Swati, asking in hushed tone, "tum logo ko samajh aaya ke kya chal raha hai?"

Swati shook her head, but suggested, "shayad... Naina ke kapde saare naye honge toh andar pehenne ka bhi naya le rahe honge."

Naina frowned, "woh toh thode bahot le liye. Aur lene hote toh tabhi Chachiji batati, ya fir market ke ussi dukaan me jaate. Wahan hamesha discount milta hai. Yeh toh thodi mehengi wali dukaan lag rahi hai."

They all looked up at the white colored board edged with blue fairy lights arranged in shape of small flowers, which would be turned on when it became dark outside. The name of the shop was displayed in pink flowy writing, again backlighted with the same color, and it read - Silky Secrets.

Still doubtful of the purpose of the visit, they followed Bela inside, their noses scrunching on seeing the revealing outfits displayed on the mannequins. Naina spotted one lacy, transparent gown on display and muttered, "hey bhagwaan, yeh toh kuch naa pehenne ke barabar hi hai."

Bela was talking to a salesperson, and he left by the time the girls reached there. Naina hesitantly asked, "Chachiji... hum yahan kyun aaye hai?"

Bela blushed, "tere liye nightie lene."

Naina was almost horrified, "yahan se?"

Bela nodded, trying to explain, "haan... zyada nahi lenge. Do-teen bas... shaadi ke baad zarurat padegi."

"Iski kya zarurat hogi Mummy? Naina ke liye alag night dresses liye toh hai", Preeti stated.

Bela looked nervous, "woh...  yeh sab abhi samajh nahi aayega. Shaadi ke baad apne aap pata chal jayega. Naina ko toh damadji samjha denge."

"Kuch bhi bolte hai aap Chachiji", Naina countered, flushing scarlet. Her eyes darted to the scanty displays, "main aisa sab nahi pehnungi unke saamne."

Bela almost chuckled, "thike mat pehennna. Lekin fir bhi kharid le. Meri baat maan, kaam aayega. Aur iske aage koi sawaal nahi."

The salesperson returned with armfuls of colorful nighties, and the girls tried to keep their expressions normal while choosing three of them. Naina was somewhat relieved that none of them were transparent, however that didn't mean they were not revealing. Somehow without even realizing what she was doing, Naina chose a blush pink one. Each one of them was packed in a different transparent polybag, and then stuffed inside a white opaque polybag with the shop name printed on it in the same font as the display board. Bela paid the bill, and quickly put the whole packet inside a jute bag that she was carrying thus ensuring that no one knew what they had shopped for.

After reaching home, the girls discussed a bit more about the probable usage of those nighties, but couldn't come to a logical conclusion. Finally, it was decided that Naina would let them know about the necessity of such garments if and when Sameer explained it to her. Naina didn't tell anyone, but she had firmly decided never to wear those revealing outfits in-front of Sameer, and neither would she ever tell him about it. In fact, she thought while falling asleep that night, it might be a better idea to discard those clingy satin outfits at the first chance she got. Yes... she would do that. Having made the decision she drifted off into deep sleep not knowing the silky secrets those nighties would bring to her life.

As always, please do let me know your thoughts. πŸ˜³

Edited by MSK04 - 5 years ago
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the update dear 
Finally my wait was over, this fiction has made me an impatient reader  πŸ˜›

There were so many moments that I can't even describe how I felt. First  of all was Sameer having a talk with Rohan was the best. I am in awe how you are describing Sam specially when it is related to the relationships he either hated or didn't liked.

Rohan is just so happy talking to his bhai, I wish it was Deepika too he could have talked.  

Nanu forbid him to see his Dulhan was so cute and how cutely he said that he won't let nanu see him in sherwani was just β€οΈ

Samaina's' scenes , their convo was just so beautiful. Sameer imagining his would be wifey was just so romantic , ohhh truly speaking lack of cell phones with camera makes it more beautiful.

Sameer has finally someone who cares for him, not that he didn't had in past but with Naina exclusively worrying for him made him so happy. 

The conversation Sameer had nanu regarding wedding , where nanu gave him the choice to do whatever his heart wants made me so warm.

Nanu has always been for him in his life, as a Friend , as a parent, as a teacher.

I forgot to add the phone conversation and O Bai...that was the bet part and I seriously love when Bela chachi or Taiji calls Sameer damaadji.. I could imagine him as their loving son in law... 
Sameer is just so cute, told Naina that he will romance Naina infront of Taiji and then whole society will hear her O Bai..
I am waiting for that part already..
Married Samaina romancing and Taiji catching them...

Nighty mystery Naina will get to know once she will be with her hubby. 

Beautiful update 

Will be waiting whenever you update next 

Much love 

Suhana 
Edited by suhaaana - 5 years ago
Komal_kheria thumbnail
Hi...
Thanks for the PM first... 
Such a wow update it was... Can imagine the o bai ka reactionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Rohan and sameer ka conversation .. really heartwarming...

Eagerly waiting for next update...
Edited by Komal_kheria - 5 years ago