Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Nice update Di..
Raman wanted to take Ishita out and celebrate...
Appa gave them permission...
Raman gifted her dress and asked her to change...
Later He took her to his home...
Toshiji blessed her and gifted her earrings...
Dolly gifted her dress...
Later Ishita went to Raman's room and admired it...
They shared their first kiss there..
Plz update soon..
Thank you...
maduragymhasium thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update dear 

I enjoyed it throughly 

Loved the bond Ishu shared with Raman family 

Loved all the gifts the best was kiss part 

Ishu was amazingly naughty 

Poor them unable to stay away from so long 

Update soon dear please
Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update 
Ishita is happy on her birthday 
Update soon
taahir004 thumbnail
Beautiful Chapter 

Ishita has turned 18 years and Raman is spending the day with her 
he gifted her an outfit and just could not take his eyes off her admiring his love 
the bond between Ishita and Dolly is still great 
Ishita having her first intimate kiss with Raman 
and now its shopping time 
gopsss thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Super update dear๐Ÿ‘!!! Really sorry for late...  Raman seek appa's permission to take Ishita for shopping... Raman gave her a dress to wear... IshRa went to Raman's house... Toshiji gifted her a pair of golden earrings... Dolly n Ishita...๐Ÿ˜›..
Dolly gifted her a new dress... Ishita want a birthday gift from Raman... An old promise... IshRa romance... Loved it to d core dear... Eagerly waiting for next part... Thanks for d PM... N really sorry for late...
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi friends back with new update. 

Last part

Ishra reached the mall ,Raman told ishita that today she can buy anything as her birthday gift, buy as much as she want . Though she don't want to buy much things but theh had already talked about it ,so it was no point talking on same topic . She went to cloth section and started checking the cloths that's when she picked a outfit and asked " Raman dolly will like this na ".

R- yeah its nice but l told you to get something nice for you .

I- I know but she is my best buddy ,how can I forget her .

R- ok ,pick it for her .but no more ,wo to aise hi mujhe blackmail karke mujhse sab kuch le leti hai .

I- yeah she is cute .

R- and you are cutest .Now make it fast .

Ishita nodded and continued her shopping ,she don't wanted to waste his much money so just shopped a little . Then they had their lunch in a nice restaurant, they still had some times, so Raman said " ok tell me where do you want to go as we still have time ,kuch shopping ,sitting in some place or should l drive back to home ."

I- if I will ask something you will fulfil it .

R- why not ,I m your jennie for today but demand only those things which I can do .

I- ok ,then take me to your office ,I had never being there ,I want to know how you work, how big is it ,how many people work under you and ...

R- achcha meri ma , don't explain somuch, let's go but papa will also be there ,

I- that's great .I had not met him in morning ,I will take his blessing too .

R- ok as you wish.

Saying so both settled in the car and drove towards his office ,after a drive of half an hour they reached to his office . Both entered the office together, ishita held his hand nervously as all eyes turned to her only . He stopped at the reception and asked " hey Sam ,is Bhalla sir is free ".

S- good afternoon ,Raman sir ,yeah Sir has just completed a meeting and had gone to his cabin .

R- thanks Sam.

Saying so he walked to his father's cabin ,ishita too went with him ,their hands entwined. Raman knocked his father's office door ,he called the person in and ishra entered the cabin . Mr bhalla sas quits surprise to see them together and asked " arey Raman why you two are here ,you had taken leave na".

R- yeah papa but ishita wanted to visit our office and meet you too ,so I brought here .

Mr bhalla - bahut achcha kiya .

Ishita smiled and took Mr bhalla's blessings ,he wished her happy birthday and congratulations too . After having little chit chat with ishra ,Mr bhalla instructed his peon to bring a huge cake and snacks as they are going to celebrate a small birthday party of ishita.She got surprised listening to this and spoke " arey papaji, that's not needed ,I have to leave for home shortly, as appa wanted me to check the preparations.  "

Mr bhalla - koi nahi puttar ,it will not take much time ,I will talk to your father ,he will be ok .

I- ok papaji .

Mr bhalla - now you two go and rest ,till the arrangements are done.

I- thankyou somuch papaji ,this is the best  birthday, I had ever had .thankyou somuch.

Mr bhalla - you are most welcome puttar .

Ishra then moved to his cabin , she was excited to see it ,she was checking every single thing when her eyes fell on the photo frame which was kept in his table ,but was a double frame ,one side his family pics was there and other had her pic . She smiled fully and asked " yahaan bhi meri pic ".

R- yeah , you are a part of me, to jahaan jahaan main ,wahaan wahaan tum.

Ishita hugged him tightly, so tight that even air cannot pass through them ,after a while he felt his Tshirt was wet . He pulled her from him and asked concerned cupping her face " hey ishita what happened baby ,why are you crying ?"

Ishita wiped her tears and spoke " these are tears of happiness ,I m so overwhelmed to see your love towards me ,kaise kar lete ho mujhse itna pyaar. "

Raman dropped a feathery kiss on her temple and spoke "tu hai hi itni pyaari ."

I- I can't express in words that how happy and lucky I m feeling of myself .

R- to mat bol .

He spoke embracing her in his arms ,she immediately pecked his lips ,he looked at her and she smiled sleeplessly, he too smiled and spoke " waise you have grown much naughty earlier you were so shy and silent , now you are so expressive ".

I- earlier I was shy and silent ,because I don't knew you ,everything was so new and early . I was so nervous,I was so small for engagement and marraige. I had never been befriended much with any boy, only talked to my classmates . So I prefer to be silent.

R- so you didn't liked me .

I- I liked you the day we met , but never ever thought much about the relationships as my concern was towards my studies ,I had to make my parents proud and suddenly marraige proposal ,I was happy but very much nervous as you people are so rich and we are normal .

R- pagal hai kya , from where this monetary status came between us  .

I- its not between us but between everybody, everywhere .moreover I had mostly seen rich people are rude and arrogant ,boys are playboys ,so I was ..

R- achcha ji ,so you thought that I was playboy .

I- no I didn't think that about you but sometimes I was scared as everything is so smooth and easy ,which is very unlike . You know sometimes I wonder that its actually reality or I m dreaming . You, mummyji ,papaji , dolly all are so good that my life seems to be a fairy tale.

R- then think its s fairytale , you are princess and I m your prince charming .

Ishita kissed his both cheek and spoke " indeed you are my prince charming ".

They were still talking when they heard knock at the door , Raman opened the door ,it was peon who has come to call them . Ishra went out and moved towards the hall where the cake was placed . Mr bhalla too was there , ishra reached to him , he held ishita's hand and introduce her to everybody " people she is ishita iyer , my son Raman's fiancee. They are engaged but will be marry after few years, we never intended to share this news so soon but as she is here today, I thought to share this lovely news with everybody , ishita you are ok with it na puttar ."

Ishita nodded while Raman lighted the candle on cake and told her to cut the cake . She did same ,all wished her and clapped for her ,she was too happy . Ishita cut the cake and fed Raman and his father , they too fed her back . Mr bhalla gave an envelope to her ,she looked at it and asked " ye kya hai ".

Mr bhalla - your birthday gift .

Ishita looked into the packet and was a bundle of note . She didn't said anything on that time but when all were busy she called Mr bhalla and said returning it " papaji thankyou somuch for everything but I can't take this money ".

Mr bhalla - why puttar ,actually I don't have anything to gift you now as you came here suddenly so I thought..

I- you blessed me na ,that's more than enough.  I don't have any need of money ,aap please bura mat maano and take this back .

Mr bhalla nodded and took it back ,then said " ok I m taking it back but it's your money ,I will buy you something out of it ."

I- I will take that happily .

That's when Raman came to them and asked " what you people are doing here in corner ".

Mr bhalla handed the money to him and spoke " it's my gift for ishita but she is not talking ,you take it and buy something for her ."

R- kk .

Saying so he took the money and put it in his pocket ,then they enjoyed for sometimes and left . Raman then dropped ishita to her house and went to return soon . Amma gave a beautiful grey colour gown to ishita and told her to get ready beautifully .

The society hall was filled with guests but iyers were looking for bhalla's.  Mr iyer called Raman to ask about their whereabouts only to find his phone ringing there only . Mr iyer turned and saw bhallas there only ,both the father hugged  eachother ,Mr bhalla congratulated Mr iyer for ishita's achievement while he thanked them for there support . The party went nicely and all enjoyed fully .

Days passed and luckily ishita got admission in Delhi itself, now Raman use to pick and drop her, in this way theh get sometimes together, either both got too busy in their respective works .

Four years passed in blink and today ishita result of final year was coming . She was too nervous to see her result , she tried to open the site but closed it and called Raman ,telling him to to see the results as he is her lucky charm ,last time he was the one who has checked her result . Raman agreed and saw the results ,he was too happy to know that now ishita is a qualified doctor. Raman was too proud of her and his wait turned fruitful  , though he had to wait for all these days but his wait was worthwhile, she has proved herself. 

Both the families were too happy with ishra success as on one side ishita has got her medical degree and on other hand Raman was climbing the steps of success . Now he was a well known business person in north Delhi, ge has got many awards and was now the most eligible bachelor in business world . His family was getting nice alliance for him one by one but they denied everytime . After ishita got her result, bhalla's proposed for ishra marraige ,as people has started talking about Raman , that may be there is some problem with him ,that's why he is not marrying and many more like this .

Iyers too thought that bhallas had already waited much and now it won't be good if they hold the marraige for much time . They agreed for ishra marraige and all got happy . Soon the date came and ishra got married with both Tamil and punjabi rituals , the celebration went for almost one week.Today the  reception of their marraige ended ,finally stopping the celebrations which was going from last many days .

It was night , ishra official first night , dolly took a huge money to let Raman enter his room . Finally he got the chance to get into his own room .Raman entered the room only to see ishita sitting in the mid of his king size bed spreading her lehenga under the veil. He smiled seeing his bride and walked to her while she hugged her legs more into her sensing his presence.

He sat next to her and said -hey jaan, why r u nervous, it's me only. Ur raman.he said and removing her veil slowly. He look at her and raised her face by her chin. She was still looking down when he said -look at me ishita.

She raised her eyes slowly and both shared a serene smile.

Raman -so finally u r mine. Aakhir tumhe apna banaa hi liya Maine.

Ishita smiled hearing this and look down blushing.

Raman -u know, jab tu aise muskurati hai naa, toh duniya ki sabse sundar ladki lagti hai aur main sabse lucky ladka to have u in my life.

I- no not you but I m the luckiest girl to have you in my life. My life is actually a fairy tale in which I had got my prince charming.

R- oops , somuch praises for me ,I m so pleased and fell for you all over again .

He said and took her in tight hug. She just closed her eyes feeling his warmth while he start rubbing his lips on her neck making her shiver. She hold him tightly and he look into her eyes taking her permission to go ahead. She just look down blushing giving him permission and soon they got lost in their passion world completing each other.

The End

That's all for this story ,it was an OS and I wrote somuch . Hope you enjoy the journey ,have a look and do respond.

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part ,enjoy reading 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing chappy Di
Didn't expect to be last one
Update epilogue too Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Amazing chappy Di
Didn't expect to be last one
Update epilogue too Di

Thanks for pm Di
Blakey thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome
beautifully written
I salute raman for his patience not so many would have done wat he did hope ishu will always keep him happy she is indeed the luckiest girl ever