Posted: 5 years ago
Awesome update
Finally ishra got married
Continue soon
gopsss thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear!!!👏
Really sorry for late... Aww Ishita called Raman to come her house...as she was longed to see him... Raman felt an unknown  happiness... Raman reached Ishita's house... He felt discomfort as there were so many people... He said Ishita to come down...  IshRa talk... Raman shared his discomfort with her... Ishita made Toshiji understand Raman's situation n view... Toshiji agreed that she never force him to do rituals... Aww IshRa got married... Superb update dear... Loved it to the core... Thanks dear for d PM... N really sorry for late...
ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Awesome they are married loved it
dakshumhatre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
NICE STORY
JUST READ IT'S AWSOME
Gigli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it Di.
Raman is finally giving Ishu a chance.
And loved how Ishu understood him.
But agar their was no carve tho wo sab drunk hona sirf ek companion ke loss ke liye tha.
Well not going into logics and all , simply enjoyed Ishra.
Tq for pm and sry for late reply.
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi friends back with new update .

Part 23

After taking the blessings from elders , now it's time to head home . Ishita's mother completed the rest of rituals and soon the vidaai was done . Senior bhalla's had already returned to home to welcome the newly weds . Ishita was crying hugging her parents while Raman was holding ruhi . His eyes too were getting moist witnessing the emotional moment ,Appa walked to him ,dropped a sweet kiss on ruhi's forehead and spoke " Raman from today my responsibility has lessened and your has increased ,I m giving not only ishita but ruhi too to you . Till now they had lighted my house but now they are going to yours . I know you are a responsible man and I need not to remind you but still take good care of them. Ishita behave like a kid at times, hope you will not get mad at her ,if she does some mistake ."

R- I will surely do that, waise they may be mine but you too have all the rights on them . Aap kabhi bhi unse milne aa saktein hain. Moreover not only for you but she us a kid for me too ,you you don't have to worry much .

I- that's more than enough for a father.

Soon the vidaai was done and ishra headed towards bhalla mansion . Raman got down of the car and forwarded his hand for ishita, she gave her hand in him and got down ,both moved towards the entrance together.  Ishita was about to enter the house as always forgetting that she is now daughter in law of the house ,when Raman held her hand and stop her . She looked at him with questioning eyes when Raman said " you can't enter like this ,wait ".

Saying so he called his mother ,soon toshiji showed up with aarti thaal and welcome ishra by putting teeka on their forehead and doing their aarti . She instructed ishita to enter after pushing the grains vessel inside the house ,she did same and entered . Toshiji kissed ishra forehead and blessed them alot .

There was no reception planned as Raman don't wanted people to talk over their marraige.   The day passed in jiffy between the rituals ,at night toshiji told ishita that she will make ruhi sleep with them but ishita denied . She told that she is atfirst ruhi's mother then only Raman's wife ,moreover they are still to work on their marraige as it's not the normal one . Toshiji told that's why she want to give them more space but ishita denied sweetly as she don't to rush things.  Toshiji tried some more but then gave up and spoke " now a days kids don't listen to anyone, jo man mein aaye karo ".

Ishita kissed toshiji cheek and went making her smile . Toshiji was smiling when Raman entered the house and asked " what happened ma ,why are you smiling ".

T- I m so glad puttar that you decided to marry ishita . She is such a cute girl .

R- wo to hai, but abhi kya Hua.

T- nothing ,she just kissed my cheeks and ran ,like you people do when I use to give permission for something which I was earlier denying.

Raman just smiled listening to her ,when toshiji said " Raman , though till now I want this marraige to happen for you but now I want this to work for ishita . Puttar she has loosed much to marry you and I want you to make up for all that ,so that she can't regret marrying you ever .
Are you getting me .

R- aap sahi bol rahin hain ma ,I will try my level best ,her happiness will be my priority.

T- now go she must be waiting for you and yes if ruhi bothers ,use mere paas de dena .

R- ok ma .

Then theh bid good night and moved to their rooms . Raman knocked before entering the room and saw ishita was patting ruhi to sleep . He saw her and spoke " ishita why...

I- shush ,Raman abhi soyi hai.

Ishita cut him before he could say his full sentence . He sat beside them and saw ishita making ruhi sleep. Soon ruhi was in deep sleep, ishita covered her nicely,put pillows around her then turned to Raman and said " Ab boliye ".

R- nothing.

I- bolo na ,why are you being so hesitant.

R- nothing , was saying ,you changed so soon .

Ishita looked at herself then spoke " yeah , actually it was too heavy, ruhi was feeling uncomfortable because of the work on it , so I changed .

R- ma told that you were looking too beautiful, you should had waited for me .

I- I thought you are not interested .

R- why so ?

I- you know better.

R- yeah ,but I remember it was you who had chosen another room to start afresh .

I- yeah but I thought you were not ready .

R- but you made me understand nicely yesterday .

I- haina .

R- I must say you are a good teacher ,I don't have to worry about ruhi's studies ,she is in good hands.

I- she is only six months old .

R- I know .

Both were sitting facing eachother ,after that they got silent ,an awkward silent occured between them . Both were looking at eachother but still thinking to start a conversation when Raman saw her mehendi and said " show me your mehendi ".

Ishita opened her hands and show them to him ,he looked at it and spoke " it's too beautiful, I must say it's looking too nice in your hands ,I mean your hands are looking beautiful with hands full of mehendi ."

I- and see the colour ,how dark it is , amma and my aunties said that, my husband will love me very much as its said .

R- achcha ,is it so .

I- (blushing)- humm .

R- ok show me where is my name.

I- I told you na ,that I denied when they asked .

R- achcha .

He spoke slowly ,seems he got bit upset listening to this, ishita smiled and spoke " ok search ,you have 10 minutes ".

R- don't fool me ,its written na . Pata chal raha hai I m searching like mad when its not written there .

I- no ,its written ,how can I miss your name in my hands .

She spoke blushing ,he smiled seeking her face and started searching . After five minutes ,he saw his name in corner, she chucked like kid when he searched " no that's bad ,how can you search it so soon ."

R- I m smart .

Ishita laughed freely listening to him ,he just looked at her ,she was looking too angelic and beautiful being in herself ,happy and carefree . A strand of hair was blocking his view ,he moved it and tucked it behind her ears . She looked at him, their eyes got locked which ishita broke down casting her eyes . He came bit closer to her and lifted her face with his finger ,she looked at him for a second then again looked down . Raman spoke " ishita look at me ".

She lifted her face and said " boliye ".

R- I had planned a trip for us to Paris.

I- our honeymoon ?

She spoke happily ,excited like a kid ,he smiled on her antic and spoke " you can think that . Actually I thought much after talking to you and decided that I should give a chance to myself , if not for me then for you as you deserve better than me but you got me ,so I thought to be best for you.  What say ?

I- that's more than perfect.

She said smiling fully and pecked his cheeks. He smiled and asked " are you sleepy ".

I- nah , shaadi ki pahli rat koi sota hai .

R- I m sorry , you didn't had a perfect first night.

I- you are ruhi are with me ,that's more than perfect .

R- but still ...

I-(interrupting him)- can we talk .

R- bolo .

I- kuch baat nahi hai ,just like that ,randomly.

R- yeah .

I- aise nahi .

R- then .

I- you sit beside me ,then .

R- as you say .

Saying so Raman settled beside her , she encircled her arms around him ,rested her head on his chest and spoke " I wanted to sit like this from much time but was scared, but now you are mine, so I can always sit like this . Hai na ".

R- yeah you can .

They started talking randomly about ruhi then their family and soon he noticed that she was fast asleep ,he tried to make her comfortable but fine that if he tries to part , she may wake ,so he too slide like that . Getting the space ,ishita came bit more closer and slept carelessly keeping head on his hand while hands around his stomach. He smiled at her sleeping position and then closed his eyes to end his day ,soon he too drifted to sleep .

That's all for now ,enjoy reading and do comment.

Edited by Divanru - 5 years ago
Divanru thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gigli

Loved it Di.

Raman is finally giving Ishu a chance.
And loved how Ishu understood him.
But agar their was no carve tho wo sab drunk hona sirf ek companion ke loss ke liye tha.
Well not going into logics and all , simply enjoyed Ishra.
Tq for pm and sry for late reply.

No that was not for companion but for losing his companion. 
When he use to drink that time he had freshly loosed his wife and somehow his daughter too .
But when he got ruhi back ,he changed himself for her and then for ishita .
He can't be drunk around his little daughter and sister in law na.
Hope you got me .
Divanru thumbnail
Updated new part ,enjoy reading 
ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome update 
Plz continue soon 
Nd thanks for pm 
srithika thumbnail