Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
My ratings is 10/10..

Given its one of my all time favorite drama in top 5 list!!! 

Kim Won Suk direction is top class..In fact I started watching this drama mainly for him..As his other dramas like Misaeng and Signal were epic!!! 

I loved everything about the drama..They showed what is platonic love..Its not necessary a guy (older) helping a girl (younger) should have a romance between them!!! They can be friendly..And one has to help other when they are in need and you are capable!!!
May be they should have had shown Dong Hoon kid staying with them rather than studying abroad at young age..But give adultery is involved they must have opted that!!! 

I am satisfied with the ending!!! They stayed as friends!!! If anyone shipped them..Then they can think they ended together as a couple in the near future!!! That's the charm of open ending..That's why I don't dislike such endings!!! 

These dramas..I watched while its on air..Since its long back..Its difficult to remember every detail..There should be discussion threads on ongoing drama..
Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Your rating of this drama : 9/10

Things you liked: The story was so amazing! Not what I was expecting from the first scene of that flying cockroach 😆 I loved FL's character too. She was such a badass and at the same time so vulnerable at that age. However, she never bowed and I loved that about her. The relationship between FL and ML was so special. I started by imaging them to become romantic, obviously, but it was way more than that by the end, and I could just feel it. Every single character was written so realistically, it was so amazing to watch all of them. I really liked how cleaning business was shined upon as something to not feel bad about. Whatever work people do, it deserves respect from everyone!

Things you disliked: I wanted more from the ending. It was left to our imagination but hell I didn't wanna imagine. I have books for all the imaginations. I can write a story for my imagination. If i am watching something, I need all the ends met. 😆

Anything you would like to change? : Yeah, they had a child! If they didn't, it would've been easier to divorce the wife and be done with it lol But then I guess the beauty was in that whole I am bearing it for my child <3 

Your thoughts about the ending: It wasn't bad. Actually quite nice at that. The brother started writing again, and FL has made friends <3 But yeah definitely needed more! 😆
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

I am satisfied with the ending!!! They stayed as friends!!! If anyone shipped them..Then they can think they ended together as a couple in the near future!!! That's the charm of open ending..That's why I don't dislike such endings!!! 

I have been recently thinking of this show and ending! .. While I was watching it, I thought may be they ought to take their relationship step ahead from their "platonic" vibe .. but then I don't think I can imagine them in a "lovey-dovey" relationship either! .. At the same time when I think of how well they understand each other and how FL had feelings for him, I can't help but think may be I can cheer for them as a couple?!  .. Gaah! .. 😆

Open ending and their dynamic in the show puts you in a weird sorta dilemma whether to cheer for them as a "couple or friends" .. 😆 ... I can't take a stand fosho! .. Highly confused every time I think of it's ending .. 😆

Do you girls feel just as confused or y'all know how you view them?! .. I think they are "in-between" ... more than friends but also not relationship material! .. May be some relationships are meant to have "No-Name tag" to them!.. They are what they are!
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

I have been recently thinking of this show and ending! .. While I was watching it, I thought may be they ought to take their relationship step ahead from their "platonic" vibe .. but then I don't think I can imagine them in a "lovey-dovey" relationship either! .. At the same time when I think of how well they understand each other and how FL had feelings for him, I can't help but think may be I can cheer for them as a couple?!  .. Gaah! .. 😆

Open ending and their dynamic in the show puts you in a weird sorta dilemma whether to cheer for them as a "couple or friends" .. 😆 ... I can't take a stand fosho! .. Highly confused every time I think of it's ending .. 😆

Do you girls feel just as confused or y'all know how you view them?! .. I think they are "in-between" ... more than friends but also not relationship material! .. May be some relationships are meant to have "No-Name tag" to them!.. They are what they are!

Yeah I had the same problem when I was watching the show. In the beginning, I shipped them, but as the show went further I was like nahh I can't see them together as a couple... platonic makes so much more sense! But then I thought they should be together, but then no... it was a mess. lol 
Honestly, as the show moved further ahead I thought they were best as platonic... but then I kinda shipped them too because they were the main leads of the show. And they were very good for each other too! 
I don't know. I've never been too sure about their relationship either. Their open ending kinda makes sense too. I guess its up to us to decide... or "fantasize" at that 😆

Originally posted by: Tris007

Yeah I had the same problem when I was watching the show. In the beginning, I shipped them, but as the show went further I was like nahh I can't see them together as a couple... platonic makes so much more sense! But then I thought they should be together, but then no... it was a mess. lol 

Honestly, as the show moved further ahead I thought they were best as platonic... but then I kinda shipped them too because they were the main leads of the show. And they were very good for each other too! 
I don't know. I've never been too sure about their relationship either. Their open ending kinda makes sense too. I guess its up to us to decide... or "fantasize" at that 😆

But that's the dilemma ... I can't even decide which relationship should I cheer or fantasize for! ... 😆 .. It's confusing AF! ... 😭
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have the same dilemma as u guys! Open ending was the best option for this show so that viewers can decide for themselves what they want to view them as. As for me I think I never really wanted to see them in a relationship.. but as the show progressed I thought it would be nice to see them as a couple.  So when the show ended I read some fanfics on this show where they become a couple. After reading those and imagining them, I think its good that they didn't become a couple in the show. IDK why but I feel a bit uncomfortable imagining them romantically involved ... 

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

I have the same dilemma as u guys! Open ending was the best option for this show so that viewers can decide for themselves what they want to view them as. As for me I think I never really wanted to see them in a relationship.. but as the show progressed I thought it would be nice to see them as a couple.  So when the show ended I read some fanfics on this show where they become a couple. After reading those and imagining them, I think its good that they didn't become a couple in the show. IDK why but I feel a bit uncomfortable imagining them romantically involved ... 

Age-gap may be one of the biggest reasons for it ... I really don't know .. there were episodes where I felt the "chemistry" but at the same time ML always kept himself at a distant! ... Nor did he ever treat her as his "little sister" ... I swear they till now confuse me like no tomorrow .. 😆 ... Do share those "fanfics" .. they may help me take a concrete stand like it did for you!

Girls, what did you think of his relation with his "wife"?! .. I don't think they clarified in the end whether they were divorced or not! .. Also kid was living with his "wife" abroad right? 
Tris007 thumbnail
Maybe we can write a combined fanfiction on them *thinking emoji* 
That'll be so cool!

Myabe we can also give an ending to MOTA 🤣
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Age-gap may be one of the biggest reasons for it ... I really don't know .. there were episodes where I felt the "chemistry" but at the same time ML always kept himself at a distant! ... Nor did he ever treat her as his "little sister" ... I swear they till now confuse me like no tomorrow .. 😆 ... Do share those "fanfics" .. they may help me take a concrete stand like it did for you!

Girls, what did you think of his relation with his "wife"?! .. I don't think they clarified in the end whether they were divorced or not! .. Also kid was living with his "wife" abroad right? 

I am guessing they got separated rather than divorced. For their kid I believe~That's what I came up with anyway lol