Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

@Shaz ... My fellow SRK fan! .. πŸ€—  and my fellow "faint dimpled smile" ... πŸ˜†... By the way I had left you a SRK related question a while back! ... Did you see it by any chance?!

@Triso .. How do these Cannons thing work?!

@Poobear ... You do very well with your reviews and opinions! .. "Hwaiting" .. πŸ€£

We just have write a paragraph on the given word. So like if I give you the word "leaf" you'll write a paragraph which will include the word "leaf" somehow in it. The paragraph can be a spinet of any of these characters' life~
It's made up of course. Creativity πŸ˜†
If you have more questions, ask away!
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tris007

You probably have. It was hard to miss our non-stop conversations. We talked for hours, finishing ATs πŸ€£ Kinda embarrassing now. But I learned such good life lessons from that forum πŸ‘ Let's not get into depressing stuff πŸ˜†

Oh wah, Shah Rukh fan πŸ˜† I like his acting πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Are we writing canons or what? πŸ€£ Should I open a new thread for us?

Oh that forum and its ATs were super active!! I remember Shivika ATs finishing in 1 day! Its was crazy πŸ˜† Yep kinda embarrassing now lolπŸ˜† I am not sure what life lessons but ya that forum was a battleground... yeah lets not get into those stuffs

Yes Tris plz open one. Lets start today only πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

@Shaz ... My fellow SRK fan! .. πŸ€—  and my fellow "faint dimpled smile" ... πŸ˜†... By the way I had left you a SRK related question a while back! ... Did you see it by any chance?!

@Triso .. How do these Cannons thing work?!

@Poobear ... You do very well with your reviews and opinions! .. "Hwaiting" .. πŸ€£

Annyeonghseo srk fan-unni.πŸ€—.nice to meet you πŸ€£
Nope I haven't seen any question😲.. must have missed it.. what was it?? Ask me in the Chat thread πŸ˜Š

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: roni_berna

Sorry but my views don't match those of the majority members/viewers as I would rate the show 5/10.

Dragging: The show was more of a drag and each episode was boring as they did not show much in one episode considering it has only 16 episodes. The makers were quick to show the EMA between Park's wife and the boss and even Lee came to know about the affair soon in the show but Park got to know it after so many episodes passed as he blindly trusted his wife then. His takes even more episodes to get to know her husband knows about her affair and then after a long time they show their confrontation. 

Characters: I felt bad more for the brothers and their mother than I felt for Dong-Hoon. Even I loved the grandma of Lee. The brothers had a great bonding even though their character showed no development. I did not like the way they portrayed Dong-Hoon as he appeared to be the sacrificing goat and not a person who could do what he feels. He always wanted to stay with his wife and not tell her he knows about the affair rather than confronting her and asking her the reason. Even though he was shown to be a very good human, they took it overboard IMO. I liked the development in Lee's character and I could understand why she became what she is and how she changed after meeting Dong-Hoon while Dong-Hoon remained as it is. I liked the office employees as they showed genuine love for Dong-Hoon and their feelings were genuine. I even liked the bar friends who used to meet up at Jung-Hee's bar and the actress Yoo-ra and the way she used to curse her director was funny. I did not like Gyum-duk's character as they did not explain why he left his family and to-be bride and then come back suddenly (no clue if he really came back or just wanted to have tea and leave).

Story: The show was more based on the affair, confrontation and humiliation that the husband would have to go through rather than the leads getting to know each other. First of all, it seemed that Dong-Hoon was living with his wife more as a liability rather than love. He did not show any feelings for his wife and they used to just ask each other how was their day and what she needs to buy. No emotions at all which made her look correct for searching for love outside. May be Dong-Hoon was an introvert but what feelings he showed while meeting Lee, he never had the same feelings for his own wife and neither he could smile with her. Their son was never shown and they kept talking to him on phone. They showed in the end how much Dong-Hoon liked Lee and was worried about her and was running to find her but in the last episode when he finds her, he doesn't even express his feelings and continues staying in his loveless marriage. He doesn't care about the humiliation because he doesn't want Lee-Ji to suffer punishment but nobody asks him why, not even his wife. I did not even get why the actress broke up with Dong-Hoon's brother or was it his ego that made them split and why. No clue if Jung-Hee and the Gyum-duk were together as they never showed him there. It was too depressing to show all the characters separated from their partners and live their life miserably and of all, I mostly felt bad for Jung-Hee and Lee Ji. They should have moved on. If atleast they had to show some confrontation between Lee-Ji and Dong-Hoon where they reveal how they feel the same for each other but alas, they showed it as a one-sided love. Even his brothers knew or sensed they liked each other. They could have made him express his feelings but they were stuck in their own life.

The story was OK but not that great or unheard of and everything being based on the characters having a pitiful life and ending up being friends without them having any sort of confrontation made me find it too boring. Lee-Ji seemed more matured for her age while Dong-Hoon seemed clueless about everything till the end.

Its okay.. not everyone has to like the same thing. Thanks for sharing your views on the show.. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š  

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Hold your breaths babies and babas, the thread has been opened: JOIN IN!! WE LOVE YOU!

Shaz shall start us off β­οΈ I'm just very busy for these few days so I can't start us off! Shawwwrrry πŸ˜†

P.S. I was wondering if I should add Eternal Love or not. I know Shaz didn't like it or watched it completely. Shaz, it's upto you if you'll be okay reading them. I am sure we'll all be fine whichever way you choose! :)
Edited by Tris007 - 5 years ago
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

Hold your breaths babies and babas, the thread has been opened: JOIN IN!! WE LOVE YOU!

Shaz shall start us off β­οΈ I'm just very busy for these few days so I can't start us off! Shawwwrrry πŸ˜†

P.S. I was wondering if I should add Eternal Love or not. I know Shaz didn't like it or watched it completely. Shaz, it's upto you if you'll be okay reading them. I am sure we'll all be fine whichever way you choose! :)

@red πŸ€£ t

Okay. I started. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes plz do Eternal love too. Its anyways imaginations.. I will join you guys too! πŸ˜ƒ Go ahead!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ