Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
^ ha dekha jasleen ne leli ha khusbo laga ke surbhi ke  Edited by Phenomenal_One - 5 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
surbhi making sure sree got loads of support LOL 
he is not reacting etiher 
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

And the second WILDCARD in MTV Ace Of Space will be...

... It's going to be a mini Bigg Boss Season 11 reunion.

Tuesday, November 6, 2018 | 4:10:19 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 0 Comments | By Tellybuzz Team

MTV Ace of Space is one of its kind reality show airing on Indian Television currently. Hosted by none other than Bigg Boss Season 11 mastermind Vikas Gupta, the show is already grabbing a lot of TRPs for its controversial content.

Only last week, software professional Nadia Sheikh entered the show and was touted to be a strong contestant in the show.

And now, the makers have roped in the second wildcard- one that all of us know very well.

It is none other than Bigg Boss Season 11 rapper Akash Dadlani.

Akash debuted on Indian television with Bigg Boss Season 11 and soon after, became a sensation in the house, for his sense of humour and raps.

And now, Akash will be seen entering the house. And Akash was quoted as saying that he was going to enter the house, only because of Vikas.

Well, excited already?

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Meethi_choori

And the second WILDCARD in MTV Ace Of Space will be...

... It's going to be a mini Bigg Boss Season 11 reunion.

Tuesday, November 6, 2018 | 4:10:19 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 0 Comments | By Tellybuzz Team

MTV Ace of Space is one of its kind reality show airing on Indian Television currently. Hosted by none other than Bigg Boss Season 11 mastermind Vikas Gupta, the show is already grabbing a lot of TRPs for its controversial content.

Only last week, software professional Nadia Sheikh entered the show and was touted to be a strong contestant in the show.

And now, the makers have roped in the second wildcard- one that all of us know very well.

It is none other than Bigg Boss Season 11 rapper Akash Dadlani.

Akash debuted on Indian television with Bigg Boss Season 11 and soon after, became a sensation in the house, for his sense of humour and raps.

And now, Akash will be seen entering the house. And Akash was quoted as saying that he was going to enter the house, only because of Vikas.

Well, excited already?

Yay yay yay!! ðŸ¥³

Is Dadlani khandan ka roshan chiraag really going to enter the house? 
I was his ik lauti fan last season. ðŸ˜†

Hope he's got some other rap to pakao the housemates with other than his ghisse pitte 'bang bang'.😆

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
#BiggBoss_Tak  @BiggBoss_Tak
FollowingFollowing @BiggBoss_Tak
More

Captaincy Contenders will be that Contestants whose House will have least HMs Mean Less Till now, we get Info Main House - #Sree #KVB #RohitSuchanti #Jasleen #Shivashish #MeghaDhade Bhoot Bangla (Mini House) - #Deepak #Romil #Surbhi #Somi #Dipika #BiggBoss_Tak #BiggBoss12

vitriolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi_

If there vll be no eviction then at the end there vll be victory of good over evil 😳 on this Diwali week... ab Khush hone do evil wolf pack ko 🤣

lagta toh kuch aisa hi hai. for one, the nominations seem unfair (however much we feel that the not-so-happy gang deserves it).. for the captain to be the sole nominator of not 3 or 4, but 7 nominations followed by his choice of eliminating his least favorites appears to be just done to create some drama... which by the looks of it, they have achieved.

moreover, voters have lost one day by stretching the nomination process over two episodes. 
quite a hodgepodge of a season this!

Deepika04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Happy club ne kab "bully" kiya Shiv ko ?
Bully word kitna easily use kar lete hai..kisi se baat bhi kare happy club to matlab  vo bully kar rahe hai  😵
Edited by Deepika04 - 5 years ago
CuttingChai thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

It's also unfair how the celebs were allowed to discuss, plan, plot nominations. But that is okay na. They are the privileged celebs after all.🤔

It's strange how no one has any issues that Sree promised to save Romil and Deepak but betrayed/ went back on his words. That is all fine coz it's Sree. Expected neech behvaior from him but OMG! Commoners ne kisi ko gadha kaise bola?😆Celebs can chant "hum achche hain, " Humara level/class voh nahin by default meaning that the commare bure and unka class level bura but OMG! Surbhi ne gaali di. Somi ne gadha bola. Snickering, sniggering by celebs is fine but if commoners do the same, they are nasty. Vokkay!

Lol Celeb's classist behavior can be annoying but don't be a Gandhari and condone the way Surbhi and Somi abuse other members. I find Somi abusing much worse cos it comes out just after nomination and the way she says I have a sweet zubaan,tehzeeb and what not. Her abuses are pathetic. I don't expect anything much from Surbhi. 

No one snickers more than Happy Gang. Yesterday when others were discussing about Shiv, again they were laughing at others. 
Edited by Malpua - 5 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
🤣🤣 Edited by Phenomenal_One - 5 years ago
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Romil is so funny😆, be is saying Somi Ko ek fountain statue banayenge jis par paint kar denge aur usko ek bottle Paani pilayenge jo usko Apne muh se nikalna hai