myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
In this serial so far all you see is lady villans Ruqaiah and Salima wanting Salims death 
hamida Bano not wanting Salim and Anarkali play together etc

But honestly, Salim was a royal prince he must be having so many people baying for his blood - like Akbars enemies, Akbars relatives, ministers in Akbars court who want Daniyal as emperor, Rajpuths who are angry that Jodha married a mughal, citizens who are unhappy with Akbars rules, persians and uzbegs who want a part of mughal empire etc 

Instead all of the attempts on Salims life is on Ruqaiahs instructions 

Ruqaiah is not a strong villan at all - she can at the most be a jealous step mother 

A strong villan is the real backbone of a story 

Without a strong villan you do not have a great hero 

Later on i know Akbar will turn villan in Salim anarkali love life. But thats a father-son clash and a father-son cannot be villans to each other and cross limits that a outside villan can cross

Like Akbar can never say kill Salim although hes not fine with his love affair 

This serial needs a strong villan who cannot be doubted - like a Maham anga in JA or Shakuni in Mahabharat or a Alexander in Porus serial 

Edited by myviewprem - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

In this serial so far all you see is lady villans Ruqaiah and Salima wanting Salims death 

hamida Bano not wanting Salim and Anarkali play together etc

But honestly, Salim was a royal prince he must be having so many people baying for his blood - like Akbars enemies, Akbars relatives, ministers in Akbars court who want Daniyal as emperor, Rajpuths who are angry that Jodha married a mughal, citizens who are unhappy with Akbars rules, persians and uzbegs who want a part of mughal empire etc 

Instead all of the attempts on Salims life is on Ruqaiahs instructions 

Ruqaiah is not a strong villan at all - she can at the most be a jealous step mother 

A strong villan is the real backbone of a story 

Without a strong villan you do not have a great hero 

Later on i know Akbar will turn villan in Salim anarkali love life. But thats a father-son clash and a father-son cannot be villans to each other and cross limits that a outside villan can cross

Like Akbar can never say kill Salim although hes not fine with his love affair 

This serial needs a strong villan who cannot be doubted - like a Maham anga in JA or Shakuni in Mahabharat or a Alexander in Porus serial 

The whole of Ramayana happened because Manthara the maid convinced Queen Kaikeyi that the throne of maharaja belonged to her son Bharata and that her step-soncrown-prince Rama (the hero of the Ramayana)should be exiled from the kingdom. If Rama never went to forest, Sita would never have been abducted and Rama would have never killed Ravana. ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Here Ruqaiah and Salima are like Kaikeyi(in a similar kind of way) and Salim is the crown prince of Mughal empire. We have to wait for the story to unfold to see who takes advantage of the rift between Akbar and Salim when the love story is revealed. I am sure the makers will then introduce someone who plays the role of a true "villain".

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaavi

The whole of Ramayana happened because Manthara the maid convinced Queen Kaikeyi that the throne of maharaja belonged to her son Bharata and that her step-soncrown-prince Rama (the hero of the Ramayana)should be exiled from the kingdom. If Rama never went to forest, Sita would never have been abducted and Rama would have never killed Ravana. ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Here Ruqaiah and Salima are like Kaikeyi(in a similar kind of way) and Salim is the crown prince of Mughal empire. We have to wait for the story to unfold to see who takes advantage of the rift between Akbar and Salim when the love story is revealed. I am sure the makers will then introduce someone who plays the role of a true "villain".

True but Ramayana had so many great villans - surpanaka, meganath, kumbakarana, ravana 

and so many great side charcaters - surgiva, hanuman, lakshman etc 

Here all ladies are dark and acting like vamps only than villans 

So require a classy villan like maham anga if you watched jodha akbar or a alexander in porus etc 

Someone really strong and classy to take on hero 

I think that will be Abul Fazal - hes classy 

Where is Abul rahim and Aziz Koka? they also hated Salim badly so they can also act like villans 

And Akbar blindly trusts all three

So he will never side with Salim agianst these three

Edited by myviewprem - 5 years ago
Shaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It is true that Ramayana had a lot of great villains. It has been a while since I've read Ramayana, but as far as I remember, none of the great villains you have mentioned were introduced in the beginning of Ramayana itself. The initial chapters of Ramayana tell the story of the birth of Rama and Sita, their education, marriage etc. During Sita swayamvar, there might be a reference to Ravana as having tried to lift the bow, but don't remember if it is true. Kumbakarna is remembered by Ravana only after quite a number of his demons are killed.

Even in a series like krpkab, several characters were introduced later in the series as needed. Not everyone was introduced in the beginning of the series.

What I meant to say was this is just the first week of the show. We are still seeing Salim and Anarkali's childhood. The characters are still developing. We are yet to see the adult version of Salim and Anarkali. We still have to see the main leads entry, i.e, Shaheer and Sonarika. Once they enter, once the Love starts to bloom, when the tension between Akbar and Salim starts to grow, when the "bhagavat starts, am sure we will see the necessary "villains.

Recently I read of some actor as slated to play Mansingh. We are yet to see the Navratan's of Akbar's court. There is a lot more story to come and with it lit more characters. And my guess is they will be introduced as needed as the show progresses. All we need to do is wait. 😃