Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BryanAntony thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Yesterday during Balaji eviction when Nitya tried to hug Balaji he was not comfortable, and while walking away he didn't take Nitya and poshika , they themselves followed him
Adu Konjam odd ah irrundadu
Nitya looked beautiful yesterday

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BryanAntony

Yesterday during Balaji eviction when Nitya tried to hug Balaji he was not comfortable, and while walking away he didn't take Nitya and poshika , they themselves followed him

Adu Konjam odd ah irrundadu
Nitya looked beautiful yesterday

They are always weird.. It was Kamal who sent the kid to Balaji and Nithya stood the other side only.. and the girl called her mother to be with their side.. Balaji didn't expect them to come there to receive him..    Even during family visit Balaji didn't mingle much as the kid looks frightened thinking what will her mom think or say later.. 😔

Have to see the hotstar Bigg Journey video to see if they were with him in the caravan or not..
rosel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
All happenings was covered given 10 mins for each topic,KH's sarcastic remarks are enough but will Aish understand is my question.
Aish was all smiles yday,i bet she dint even get a word wat he said and her copyin yash's lines  regarding "pepper","bruises",y cant she speak of her own.

And KH took about 1 hr to promote his political party and his actions😆,idhuku mela ipdi chance kedaikadho enamo.

I think they purposely showed balaji eviction on sat,as yash eviction will be a shock to Aish and she will cry bucket,which needs to be shown for creating sympathy,Sunday episode will have a direct effect on voting dat starts monday.

But it would be nyc to see how Aish is post yash eviction.
BryanAntony thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is it confirmed that Yash is evicted ? I wish it's Aishwarya. Yash deserves to go ahead  more than Aishwarya. 
rosel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rose,its mostly confirmed yash is evicted by close source.
Dat source has given evicted person name rightly all the tym
Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Voting starts today... I voted for Viji