Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
part 8
Amma was happy with Ramans assurance
but she is still worried becoz of ishras age difference and what the society will say
but Appa told her that they have to trust ishra
ishu is so cute
she called Raman
he told her to sing a song for him and even confessed his love
continue soon
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
[SIZE =3]Hello friends back with new update .

SHOT 9

Before ishita could answer him , she heard knock at the door , she got scared and hung the call immediately saying " good night Raman".The moment she disconnected the call , she heard her mother's voice " ishu why you have locked the door , are you talking to Raman , kanna it's late , you should sleep now ".

Ishita heard that and got conscious , she thought what to do, suddenly a idea stuck in her mind , she messed her hair , made her eyes small and went to open the door , then asked her mother in a sleepy voice " Amma you didn't slept yet , and you here , koi kaam tha ".

A- you were sleeping ?

I- no , yes actually I was studying but slept in mid .

Amma caressed her hairs lovingly and spoke " don't stress yourself so much kanna, if you are feeling sleepy then sleep , wake bit early in morning ".

I- ok Amma. 

Saying so she said good night to her mother and went to bed while Amma thought to ask again that why she has bolted the door but stopped seeing ishita back to sleep . She didn't disturbed ishita again and went to her room . 

Next morning ishita was getting ready for her school when she recalled about her mobile ,she smiled and thought to call him , but saw the time and said " Raman must be sleeping now , it's not his waking time , but I will be in school when he will wake , Kya karoon ".

She thought for sometimes then decided to drop a WhatsApp message for him . Thinking so she immediately , send a good morning message to him and went for having breakfast . She had her breakfast and left for school while Raman was still sleeping . 

Ishita opened her Watsapp before entering the school thinking may be he had seen the message but seems he was still sleeping , she tgen switched off her phone and moved towards her classroom . After about half an hour Raman woke , he took his mobile and was checking his mails and messages , that's when he saw a message from her number .A wide smile crept on his lips seeing it , he opened the message and smiled fully seeing her good morning message .He too messaged her back wishing good morning and wrote " good morning sweetheart , the flowers are so lovely but I will prefer your sweet smile in the morning , hope I get same from tommorrw ".

He send the message and got up to complete his morning chores. At lunch ishita switched on her mobile and saw his message , she smiled fully reading his message and answered " ok as you wish ".

From next day she started sending a pic of her , soon six days passed and today ishra had their first date.  Raman had already reminded her last night about it , also assured her that he will take permission from her parents . Though he had taken permission frombtgem but official he should ask before taking her . Ishita was nervous as well as excited from morning itself . At lunch time she went to dolly and said " Dolly I need your help ."

D- mujhse,why do you want my help , isn't bhai is enough for helping you.

I - are you taunting me .

D- then what should I do , you got mast handsome boy as my bhai and see , I m still alone, meri bhi setting karwa de kisi se .

I- noways I m not going to help you in any setting till the boy is like your brother .

D - bhai to ek hi hai na , then how you are going to find a boy like my bhai .

I - I had told you to choose a boy like bhai not him , samjhi now don't talk to me on this topic till you get one .

D- that's nice , you are talking like bhai before marraige hold on my jaan , still eight years are left .

I - I know but still I will not support you till it's a nice boy , sunn na I want your help .

D - what help .?

I - today , he is coming to meet me , please tell me how should I dress for him .?

D - ok to ye baat hai , isliye itna maska.

I - bol na please , I want to look perfect when we meet .

D - humm , then wear a blue dress as blue is his favourite, keep your hairs open , put dark kohl and put a small Bindi. That's it , bhai will like you a lot .

I - he will like me na.

D - of course, he is already mad behind you aur kitna like karenge .

She said teasing ishita while she blushed listening to her . Both the friends talk for some more time and then went to their class . Later in the evening, ishita wanted to get ready for going with Raman but at the same time she was feeling not awkward . She was waiting for Amma to tell her to go and get ready but she was not telling anything rather was busy in her work , while ishita was sitting beside Amma, only waiting for her to give permission.  Ishita was thinking weather Raman has asked or not , it's the first time she was going out with some boy and don't   how to ask same from Amma. That's when the door bell rang , she looked at the time , thinking what if Raman had come , that's when Amma opened the door and appa entered the house . He saw ishita and asked " ishita kanna you hadn't get ready yet " 

Though ishita knew what appa was saying but tgen also she asked " what appa ".

Appa- kanna don't you remember today is Saturday and as per our decision today Raman is coming to take you out for dinner.

I- but he has not called yet. 

Appa- arey he had talked to me and took permission in morning itself , madhu hadn't to informed ishu .

Amma- sorry I forget .

Appa- ohh, ishu it's already 6.30 , he will be coming at 7.00 pm , go and get ready .

Ishita nodded and went inside , Amma too was going to kitchen when Amma stopped her and asked " why didn't you told ishita about Raman's call ."

Amma- I told you na , I forget .

Appa- no madhu it's clear from your expression that you did it wantedly .

Amma- actually yes, you know I m not liking this meeting alone idea .

Appa - madhu try to understand , ishu is engaged to Raman , may be not normal but they are couple now they need some privacy moreover you need to trust your daughter. 

Amma- I do trust her and Raman too but still bit worried. 

Appa- don't be and go help ishita in dressing nicely . 

Amma nodded and went to ishita's room , ishita got conscious seeing Amma whike she asked " what are you wearing kanna ".

Ishita showed a navyblue , red combination suit to Amma, she got satisfied and spoke , 
" this is perfect , now my kanna will look too beautiful in this suit ".

Ishita smiled listening to her mother while Amma talked some more to ishita and went to make tea for app while ishita got ready with dolly's instructions  . Raman showed up at sharp seven , he has brought some sweets and flowers for senior iyers , appa opened the door and called him in . Raman passed the flower and sweet box to appa , he took it and asked " what's this ".

R- nothing, I wasn't liking to come here empty handed so thought to pick some flowers and sweets for you people .

Appa- that was not needed , waise as you had brought I m takingvghis time but from next time you come without bringing these things as this us your own house aur apne ghar aane se pahle you need not to think much .

Raman smiled and agreed to appa . Then appa told Amma to bring coffee for which Raman denied and said " uncle we will leave early and come early , hope you don't mind, if I will not have coffee ".

Appa- ok as you wish .

Saying so he called ishita , she showed up after few minutes , Raman checked her from top to bottom and kept looking at her for sometimes.  His trance broke when he heard appa " Raman it's 7.15 now , it will be good of you drop her ishu till 9.30 pm ".

R- ok uncle , as you say , I will bring ishita toll 9.30pm 

Appa -(looking at ishita )- ishu go.

Raman got up to go while ishita too followed him that's when appa stopped and say " Raman ishita :.

Ishra turned to see her father when appa spoke " remember kids , we trust you and hope you will not do anything which will broke our trust ".

R- you don't worry uncle , we will keep up to your trust .

Raman spoke with a assuring smile appa too smiled back and signalled him to go , ishita too saw her appa and then come running to him , gave her parents a quick hug and went out mouthing "Thank you ".
Soon ishra were on the way driving on road , ishita was blushing hard feeling his presence while Raman was trying to initiate some talk. Though they talk daily over phone and Watsapp but it's the second time they were alone, first time they had only few minutes so they couldn't talk much but this time they had more than two hours . Raman initiated the talk and asked " so where should we go ".

Ishita looked at him and spoke " I don't know much about these type of places so you yourself think a nice place and take me ."

R- these places ?

I- I mean where couple go , main mall and restaurant hi jaanti hoon .

R- ok as you say princess .

Ishita smiled listening to him while he forwarded a beautiful rose to her and spoke " beautiful rose for my beautiful princess ".

She took it smiling fully then he passed  chocolate to her saying " some sweet chocolates for my sweety ".

Ishita smiled listening to him and spoke raking the chocolates " I too have something for you, don't know if you will like it or not ".

R- I don't even need to see it , you brought it for me that's enough for to like it .

Ishita blushed listening to him while he gave a air kiss and spoke " you don't know how much I love you ".

I- nothing like that I too love you a lot, got that .

Raman smiled fully listening to her and spoke " I actually don't know as you never told me much , aaj kah hi daalo, I have all ears for you ".

Ishita became silent while Raman signalled her to speak .

That's all for now , hope you like it .Enjoy reading and do comment [/SIZE]
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part , enjpy reading 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di

Thanks for pm Di
ThunderCat783 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so beautiful part 
continue soon
viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awsome update
loved it
pls update soon its a request
ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Awesome loved it
Fab update
Waiting
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome 
Thanks For The PM 
Sairanoor thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update waiting for next part update soonish please waiting for it eagerly 
Loved the part 
Too good 
Continue soon please waiting for it eagerly