Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Prettyshimmer

I was thinking the same since yesterday, I somewhere felt why is vish getting attracted mahir a human and Mahir getting attracted to bella
As buzz was there for rajat's comeback I'm somewhere feeling it's connected to mahir

It remembered me a Tamil movie I don't exactly remember name, the plot was a naag bites a 7 years kid mistakenly and the kid will die, some baba says if the naag comes and takes back his poison from the body the child will survive,his mother starts offering prayers to the god,it's a rule that if the naag sucks back his own posion it will kill him but the guilt sticken naag comes to save the kids child and dies,his atma enters the kid's body and his naagin will be waiting for the kid to grow up so that she can marry him but the heroine gets married to him and the naagin will be behind the couple

I think Ekta can bring a twist like thisπŸ˜•

hey I watched this movie in Telugu πŸ˜› thinking is it possible to apply here πŸ˜‰ but it too confuse to viewers πŸ˜† n that Naagin taken goddess form to the village n protecting people /devotees there πŸ˜› after saving that human life for her devotee who wife of him πŸ˜› .nagin n nag sacrifice ⭐️ for those humans ⭐️ ..tantrik killed πŸ‘ ..EK don't take tht complex themes sure πŸ˜† πŸ˜› ..
strangerthings thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

LOL, the revenge will be time pass then. πŸ˜†

But seriously these people are just trying to confuse everyone. Vish is definitely Ruhi. It's so obvious..even the montage shows Ruhi turning into Vish. πŸ˜†

Hope so jaisa aapne kaha vahi ho. 
Hum Ekta ke itne sataye hai kuch bhi soch rahe hai. Literally vish being ruhi makes sense. Bela being her would become senseless plot
Edited by chaturchipkali - 5 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Prettyshimmer

@bold I was talking about the atma thingπŸ˜›there's a possibility that ektaand co. can cook a story like this and send Vikrant's atma into mahirπŸ˜†
If vish is Ruhi...she will pakka turn into a vamp to get Mahir
If Bela is ruhi...then solemates will get united forever😳

even that too Mahir came to the spot late after vikrant died .if it shown he /Mahir try to stop uv to do so or stand against it by taking a bullet πŸ˜‰ it may suit vikrant soul jumped in him πŸ˜† vikky know ruhi take revenge anyway πŸ˜‰ she is alive n he get chance close to her πŸ˜‰ Vamp 🀒 don't wana see πŸ˜† .Bela is Ruhi n Vikky soul In Mahir make sense πŸ˜‰ ..
now Vish make sense of Ruhi by all revenge mission ⭐️ so Mahir -Bela should connect in separate story without Ruhi 😳 . ..
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mages

vish is not ruhi...that clears my doubt after tdys epi...

there is more than what meet the eyes...
a love triangle is definitely intact but if bela is ruhi...it will take a longest period of time for her to fall in love with mahir...all this are pre-planned by bela-vish...they are together...they are playing mind games with Sehgals...mahir being bali ka bakra...

I have to confess...S3 naagins are so smart n cunning...they make calculative move unlike emotional naagins of S1/S2...

another possible way...vish takes bela face marry mahir...which seems not possible...

Agreed! This seasons naagins are portrayed to be more dangerous, cunning and manipulative than the straight up softie white-washed naagin or completely dark naagin.
emptyhand20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Adi is the one who killed Vikrant, he should be the last one to be killed. To make the story more interesting, Vish should make Adi against Mahir for the inheritance. Later, Adi will learn the truth about Vish, about Naagmani... and he will trick her to believe he is innocent and Mahir is the one who shot Vikrant, Adi will make Vish fall in love with him and help him become an Icchadhari Naag. Mahir also will become an Icchadhari Naag to help Bela against the villains. Vish-Adi couple will against Bela-Mahir couple and other villains for the Naagmani. At last, Vish will learn the truth about Adi and she will turn against him. Adi-Mahir will have a fight between two brothers and Mahir will accidentally kill Adi. Finally, Vish will join forces with Bela-Mahir against the other villains, protect the Naagmani.
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Well they showed in last week episode ruhi got new face ,  so it got confirm vish is ruhi but then why she want to remarry mahir  is something  even i don't get it.