Sunday topic : New article regarding today's epi

tejaswie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/television/naagin-3-june-17-episode-preview-anita-hassanandani-5220886/lite/?__twitter_impression=true

hope the link works...  
    If the above article is true, much to our dismay vish will turn out to be dangerous vamp . if she is ruhi i donot get why she is hell bent on marrying mahir ?! Kya masla hai. 
 Discuss away .
Edited by tejaswie - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

strangerthings thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejaswie

https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/television/naagin-3-june-17-episode-preview-anita-hassanandani-5220886/lite/?__twitter_impression=true

hope the link works...  
    If the above article is true, much to our dismay vish will turn out to be dangerous vamp . if she is ruhi i donot get why she is hell bent on marrying mahir ?! Kya masla hai. 
 Discuss away .

I think vish is not ruhi but Bela is no matter how senseless that seems at this point coz well Ekta likes to give shockers. Maybe all those dialogs of vish is just to confuse us audience but if she kills ravee she no longer will be on path of justice that I know.
So she may threaten ravee killing I m not sure. 
tejaswie thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaturchipkali

I think vish is not ruhi but Bela is no matter how senseless that seems at this point coz well Ekta likes to give shockers. Maybe all those dialogs of vish is just to confuse us audience but if she kills ravee she no longer will be on path of justice that I know.

So she may threaten ravee killing I m not sure. 

Yes .. Vish is not giving me ruhi vibe too,  right from the day she has arrived , she is all into revenge mode , no pain of losing her love , longing was shown ..  However she wanted to kill all 10 people involved in murder then why will she turn against bela ( if she is ruhi) as both supposedly are there for same purpose is confusing .  i am not considering the possibility of vish falling for mahir so she is hell bent to marry him as that will be too soon .  either way i think we ll get the answers next week only .
Edited by tejaswie - 5 years ago
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It is all very confusing 
Bela is a nagin but at the moment it seems they dont know each other

I also feel Vish is not Ruhi

at the moment nothing is making sense really
Mr.360 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yaa nether bela nor vish seems to be ruli because they both will fall for mahir.  100 saal ka pavitra pyar 6 mahine me khtm.  I think makers themselves are very confused.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
vish is not ruhi...that clears my doubt after tdys epi...
there is more than what meet the eyes...
a love triangle is definitely intact but if bela is ruhi...it will take a longest period of time for her to fall in love with mahir...all this are pre-planned by bela-vish...they are together...they are playing mind games with Sehgals...mahir being bali ka bakra...

I have to confess...S3 naagins are so smart n cunning...they make calculative move unlike emotional naagins of S1/S2...

another possible way...vish takes bela face  marry mahir...which seems not possible...
tejaswie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mr.360

Yaa nether bela nor vish seems to be ruli because they both will fall for mahir.  100 saal ka pavitra pyar 6 mahine me khtm.  I think makers themselves are very confused.

So sad, all the murder attempts and taking yuvi's life will go waste once bela/vish forgets 100 saal pyaar .. The whole plot will turn crapfest. I dont know why makers are obsessed over making behir/vishir to happen ...  
  yuvraj is supposed to marry bela if he himself was missing then what's the point of mahir vish marriage on the same mandap ?  Cvs have gone bonkers πŸ˜•
Trijha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejaswie

So sad, all the murder attempts and taking yuvi's life will go waste once bela/vish forgets 100 saal pyaar .. The whole plot will turn crapfest. I dont know why makers are obsessed over making behir/vishir to happen ...  
  yuvraj is supposed to marry bela if he himself was missing then what's the point of mahir vish marriage on the same mandap ?  Cvs have gone bonkers πŸ˜•

@bold: πŸ˜† True.

I read somewhere Bela is Vikrant's sister.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mr.360

Ekta can do anything

maybe some babaji put Vikrant's soul into Mahir;s body πŸ˜†or something and then they will show bela is Ruhi

This happened in movie Nagina
Edited by NandiniRaizadaa - 5 years ago
strangerthings thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: T3ja

@bold: πŸ˜† True.

I read somewhere Bela is Vikrant's sister.

Plz Don't take that article seriously jab tak khud serial me Na bol de kon kya hai don't blv anything. 
More than half of articles are just speculations and posts taken from our forumπŸ˜‰