Raman too likes her
How will toshiji react? 
Thanks for the pm dear
Update soon
Amreen99 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Lovely updt diii
Ishu is so cute she woke early but dolly was sleeping...she was feeling hungry but didn't went out seeing Raman as she knows dolly gets angry...
Ishra had breakfast along with dolly...ishra were stealing glances...
Raman took girls with him to his office and then in evening for shopping...he also have feelings for Ishita...
He want to spend time with her...
Amma appa came back..ishu went home..she was feeling lonely..she was actually missing Raman...she loves him but thought it's infatuation..she is still small...
Amma confronted Ishita seeing ishita's happiness when Raman came...ishu likes him...but Amma asked her to stop this...Rama
Raman told his mom that he want to marry ishu wow ..but Ishita is still small...Raman should wait
Do updt soon di

Ishmandeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome Wonderful Update 
Loved it 
Ishra start liking eachother.
Amma confronted Ishita and Ishita blurted out everything.
Amma make her understand that it's not her age for all this things.
But Raman also likes her.
He told his feeling to Toshiji.
Waiting for her reaction
Update soon.
Thanks for pm.
NandanaS thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thos os is soo cute..
I mean awww wala cute..
Their mere attraction turned into love..
Quite fasttrack...i never expected they would both convey it to their mothers..
I m so Waiting for toshijis reaction...
So excited
maduragymhasium thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update dear 

Omg both are in deep love 

Poor them both miss each other badly 

Amma is correct in her place 

Finally Raman said about Ishu to his mom eagerly waiting for toshiji reaction for that 

Both did all possible ways to impress each other was beautiful 

Their love is pure 

Hope both the ishra say yes for marriage 

Update soon dear
ThunderCat783 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
both tell their mothers 
let see what happened next 
continue soon
pari21v thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update 
Loved it 
Ishra liking each other 
Both checking each other out 
Ishita told amma but she refused her 
Raman told Toshiji abt ishita n want to marry her 
Superb 
Thanks for pm 
akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Nyc update
Ishita mother sens3d her liking 4 raman n made her understand
Raman too likes her n told to his mother
Waiting 4 her reaction
Continue soon
Thanks 4 pm
Rarupatel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update
Ishra are stealing glance of each other
Both had feeling for each other
Ishu share it with amma
While toshi ji ask Raman about marriage 
Raman tell about ishita
Update soon
Thanks for PM
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hello friends back with last part .

Shot 3

R- ma its ishita,Dolly's friend .I like HSR very much .

T(shocked)- Raman are you out of your mind ,tujhe pata bhi hai what are you saying . ishita teri choti bahan ki dost hai ,she is a kid . Dolly is 10 years younger than you ,wo bhi itni hi hogi , how can you even think about it .

R- socha nahi na ma ,Thats the problem ,I just started liking her. it just happened ,Maine soch samajh kar nahi kiya . At first I thought that I just like her but after she went from her ,I can see her everywhere ,I m feeling empty without her , it seems that I m very sad from inside without her sight . I don't know ma ,but I had just fall for her ,mujhe usi se shaadi karni hai ,ya  nahi karni hai .

T- what !

R- yeah ma ,I m firm ,I have to marry ishita or non .

T- you have gone mad ,ye Jo pyaar ka bhoot hai na ise utaar de , wo bachchi hai use kya pata pyaar aur shaadi .

R- haan to main kab kar raha hoon that I wanna marry her now ,I m ready to wait for her .

T- what if she don't like you ,zabardasti karega usse.

R- nahi ma ,it seems she too likes me . I had noticed her excitement when I was at her house ,she knows everything about me and had arranged everything, even food as per my likes .

T- tu pagal ho chuka hai ,its stupid to talk about marriage if a 15 year old girl .

R- then its stupid to talk about Raman bhalla's marriage without ishita .

T- sach Raman tu pagal ho gaya hai ,Now your papa will talk to you .

Saying so Toshiji went from there angrily leaving a sad raman behind . He sat in the bed and pulled his hairs in frustration ,don't know what to do now thats when his mothers talked echoed in his mind that mat be ishita don't like him . Thinking so he finally went to dolly , she was reading some book . Raman cleared his throat to gain her attention ,she saw him and asked " arey bhai aap ,kuch kaam tha ".

Raman nodded and spoke " dolly my baby ,I want your help ".

D- help aur mujhse ,bolo na bhai .

R- dolly I wanna meet ishita .

D- ishita se but why .

R- kaam hai mujhe please help me .I mean you call her somewhere ,where we can meet .

D- bhai what's going on ,why do you want to meet her ,kuch gadbad to nahi . 

R- hai dolly bahut gadbad hai , I like ishita .

Dolly too got a shock like her mother and she asked widening her eyes " kya bola aapne bhai ,you like ishita matlab ki sachchi wala ,aap usse I love you bolne waale ho ".

R- haan yaar ,I m sorry I know she is your friend and you must not like this but dolly I actually like her . ma told that may be she don't like me ,so I wanna ask her for once.

D- you wanna know ishita's opinion .

R- humm .

D- to mujhse suno ,but what I will get in return .

R,- tu Jo maangegi wo , even I will help you with your boyfriend but that boy should be nice .

Dolly smiled and spoke" you know she is totally flat on you ".

R- (happily )- what ?

D- haan ,but I don't know is it love or just liking .

R- tu chod ,just tell me she likes me na .

D- haan baba .

R- thats enough for me .

Saying so he kissed Dolly's temple and went from there giving her some money to buy some new dresses as her prize for telling about ishita's feeling . In evening toshiji was sitting with a gry face ,waiting eagerly for Mr Bhalla . He arrived and saw toshiji ,seeing her face he got to know that she is upset ,he asked " what happened toshiji ,why are you looking so angry and upset ".

T- because I m upset .

Mr Bhalla - what happened .

T- why are you asking me ,ask your kids ,ek ladki hai jisne bina soche samjhe apni friend ko ghar bula liya aur ek ladka hai Jo us ladki ke peeche pagal ho raha hai .

Mr Bhalla - ek minute toshiji ,I m not getting ,what exactly you are saying .

T- to poocho na apne puttar se .

Mr Bhalla called Raman and asked about the matter ,Raman narrated everything to his father and convince him much that he will do according to everyone but will not give up without trying for once. Finally after listening to everything Mr Bhalla decided to call iyers for dinner and they will talk about ishra at that time with all the best and safe possible ways . Raman got happy while toshiji was still upset ,Mr Bhalla asked "what happened Toshiji ,aren't you happy with your sons happiness ".

T- baat wo nahi hai bhallaji ,baat ye hai ki ,our son has age of marriage while ishita is too small for all these moreover everybody was asking about Raman's marriage in village ,what I will answer them that my son love a school going girl."

Mr Bhalla - I know it's bit difficult but not totally ,see 10 years difference is not much even we had age difference of 8 years ,its just they are bit young . I mean if Raman would be of 32 years and he would had been marrying a 22 years old ishita that would had been fine but as they are 25 & 15 you had problem ,so why can't we wait . Moreover my son's happiness mean more to me ,I hope you too want to see your son happy . waise ishita kudi bahut achchi hai ,mujhe bhi pasand hai haan ab tak use bahu ki tarah se nahi dekha tha Maine .

Mr Bhalla spoke smiling fully ,while toshiji too smirked looking to him . Later in evening Mr Bhalla called to iyer house and invited Iyers for dinner this weekend . Mr iyer asked if there is some occasion for the invitation ,for which Mr bhalla answered " not really but it can turn to be a nice occasion ".

Though Mr iyer didn't understand much but he agreed to be there on Saturday evening . Mrs iyer asked about the matter for which Mr iyer told everything to her ,she got lost in her thoughts , looking to which appa asked what she is thinking for which she shook her head negatively but actually she got bit tensed as she has stopped ishita to meet and think about Raman and here his father is calling ,now she was in dilemma to leave her in home or take her along ,she was still lost in her thoughts when appa listened appa " Ishu ,Dolly's father has called me and had invited us for dinner ,do you know if there any occasion in their family ".

I- (after thinking for sometimes)- no appa I don't know .

Appa- I think we should take a flowers bouquet to be on saver side ,what if it's their anniversary or someone's birthday 

I; haan ye achcha rahega .

Saying so ishita went inside and thought " kya hoga why uncle has called,no occasion is there ,what if its Raman engagement . nahi nahi ,ab main kya karoongi,amma and stopped me to think about Raman aur ab unki engagement".

Her eyes welled up assuming Raman getting engaged to someone else then she consoled herself " but what can I do now ,main choti bhi to hoon ,I have to study a lot and he is much elder than me ,poori padayi bhi complete ho chuki hai unki even he has started doing business . Hey murugan ,I hadn't felt like this for anyone ,kya mera pehla pyaar aise incomplete rah jaayega ".

Saying so she cried more then wiped her tears and again consoled herself " relax Ishu may be he is not the one for you ,forget about all these and concentrate on your studies ,tumhe Doctor ban na hai ".

She cried and consoled herself for long time and finally slept juggling between different thoughts . On the other hand Raman was nervous as well as excited , he so wanted to talk to her but was stopping  thinking bout his parents ,he finally thought to leave it on his father and slept. 

Finally Saturday eve arrived , iyers got ready to go to bhslla house ,amma wore a classy kanjiwaram saree ,appa wore a nice business suit while ishita wear a black and red combination net anarkali suit ,up to floor length. She Lil makeup , put dark kohl in her eyes colored her lips with lightest shade of pink ,put a small black bindi on her forehead . She was looking too beautiful ,amma saw her and scolded " Ishu what's this why are you dressed so much " .

She made a puppy face listening to her amma while her lips curled into a pout as she will cry at any moment ,papa saw this he sidehugged ishita and told amma " relax madhu why are you scolding my kanna ,arey party mein ja rahein hai to she will get ready na . now what we could do if she is so beautiful that she look like angel in simple makeup also ."

Amma made a face and spoke " look at her your kanna is growing with so much speed ,ab wo bachchi nahi rahi viswa ."

Appa made and her silent and soon they drove towards Bhalla house . They reached bhslla house after sometimes and saw it was whole silent , appa saw Amma and spoke " koi function to nahi hai ,then dinner ,andar chal kar dekhtein hain ".

Ishita was sad thinking about Raman engagement but got haply seeing no celebration ,soon they got down of the car and appa knocked the door ,though it was open . A help showed up immediately and took them inside where Bhalla's were waiting for them .senior Bhalla's greeted senior iyers ,dolly and ishita too hugged each other while Raman was all lost in ishita. Mr iyer saw around and spoke passing the bouquet to Mr bhslla " I thought there is some party here ".

Mr Bhalla's - No iyer sahab ,it's just us as I have to talk something very important to you . I m on Prakash bhslla ,she is my wife Toshi bhalla , thats my son Raman bhalla ,he has got best budding entrepreneurs award this year ,that's my daughter and your daughter friends Dolly. .

Mr iyer too introduced his family ,then they had snacks together after that Mr bhalla told dolly to take ishita inside as elders had to talk something ,dolly nodded and happily took ishita inside .

Thats all for now ,I tried to complete but again this didn't happened😭. Will surely complete it in next part . Enjoy reading and do comment .
Edited by Divanru - 5 years ago