Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Amazing 
Loved it 
Continue soon
lashyyy thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
heyaa girls
how's u its been long tym but on second thought u also didnt give update of this story from so long after these 2 parts so llzplz plz update soon
anyway this comment is for part 7 n 8
of this story
deep is a darling yaar but i feel he knows armaan from long tym infact the bff he is talking abt is armaan itself coz the bond they share its not possible to share in   just 2 or 3 meeting even he always defend armaan in front of shilpa n even try to explain his pov how??? thats the reason i doubt him

then shilpa confused n frustrated soul in these part poor girl got so confused abut armaan that her outsburst is right as well as wrong right coz she is trying to understand her love but wrong too coz she is just thinking abt her not thinking abt armaan pov n his thinking
loved that imagination song sequence of shilpa it was hillarious n funny n cute loved it so much
in last parts i really loved n enjoyed arsh moment loved how armaan is trying to talk to her first n taking the first initiative towards her n their talk in which he try to break the ice it was the best moment n his is actually trying to make funny conversation with gang
shilpa is right leo is god as well as devil sometimes feel the same shilpa

after the kiss i feel it armaan also loved shilpa hayye loved the pool moment it was just awww
but the after moments was emotional n senti i feel so so so bad fir both specially armaan yaar shilpa to bol kar or apni frustration or emotion bahar nikal leti h but armaan vo to kisi se apni baat share nah karta
hmm girl armaan is talking to is riti i guess tabhi to deep itna confident tha
hmm so dekhte the plan works or not ???
but uske liye u have to post next part
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Pt 6

ajuswa19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Check_This_Link_For_The_Complete_SS
Shri is posting it on facebook if u have an fb a/c then you can read

If u drop there then do Comment!
Because Of not getting Any Good Response over here she has shifted her interest there!
Edited by ajuswa19 - 5 years ago