Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Oh so the last day happened? Well I am not surprised given they were shooting for the climax a few days ago and it was always a finite series of 65 episodes. 

Cheers to the team for this brilliant series. Given the kind of response Anjaan had, I think the makers might pull it in for a second season. 
loveinshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meself

Oh so the last day happened? Well I am not surprised given they were shooting for the climax a few days ago and it was always a finite series of 65 episodes. 

Cheers to the team for this brilliant series. Given the kind of response Anjaan had, I think the makers might pull it in for a second season. 

Where did u read this 65 episodes thing Shivani? Tell me ur source's name ðŸ˜†
loveinshi thumbnail
I'm to glad now.. that it's just the season ending.. and I kind of have a feeling about what the season cliffhanger would be ðŸ˜•
Meself thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveinshi

Where did u read this 65 episodes thing Shivani? Tell me ur source's name ðŸ˜†

The launch itself honey. ðŸ˜†

The marketing director of Jeet had said that every show on their channel would have 65 episodes and may go seasonal as they want to cater to a more global and content craving audience. They have a tie up with Netflix for the very reason. Also when there was a buzz about an Indian adaptation of X-Files, the news said it would be a finite series of 50-60 episodes. 
loveinshi thumbnail

The launch itself honey. ðŸ˜†

The marketing director of Jeet had said that every show on their channel would have 65 episodes and may go seasonal as they want to cater to a more global and content craving audience. They have a tie up with Netflix for the very reason. Also when there was a buzz about an Indian adaptation of X-Files, the news said it would be a finite series of 50-60 episodes. 

Ohh... I need to find this article/video whatever it is. coz I need to analyze it now. ðŸ˜†

I hope anjaan gets a season 2.. coz I'm very sure it's going to end in a cliffhanger
Meself thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveinshi

Ohh... I need to find this article/video whatever it is. coz I need to analyze it now. ðŸ˜†

I hope anjaan gets a season 2.. coz I'm very sure it's going to end in a cliffhanger

I have a feeling they'd pull it for a second season for sure, because Anjaan had an exceptional rating. 2.5 for a show that is based on a genre never heard of before that too on a channel that just launched itself; is really good. 

But I also get a feeling that second season will not happen anytime soon. The team had been shooting for last one year and continuing; that's how we got 50 episodes. So if they are indeed pulling a season 2, it will be a long wait. But be happy that the quality would be good. I am in love with the treatment of this show and the cast is like an added bonus
loveinshi thumbnail

I have a feeling they'd pull it for a second season for sure, because Anjaan had an exceptional rating. 2.5 for a show that is based on a genre never heard of before that too on a channel that just launched itself; is really good. 

But I also get a feeling that second season will not happen anytime soon. The team had been shooting for last one year and continuing; that's how we got 50 episodes. So if they are indeed pulling a season 2, it will be a long wait. But be happy that the quality would be good. I am in love with the treatment of this show and the cast is like an added bonus

I think it took them more than 6 months to shoot all the episodes coz they didnt have continuous shoot and also had to adjust there schedule as per gashmeer's schedule. But if they're serious about s2 then they can have a proper schedule and we might get it soon.. ðŸ˜‰

I just want it soon coz i literally dont have anything else to watch on TV otherwise ðŸ˜•

But i agree.. the quality will be good, they have an award winning thriller director after all..😃 and the best cast ever!!