Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaniax thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: MeDhakkanHu

Read somewhere Jhanvi started following Anshula after this post

It was on Pinkvilla and Anshula will be attending Jhanvi's birthday dinner as well.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MeDhakkanHu

Read somewhere Jhanvi started following Anshula after this post

its good...the girls needs their sibilings support at this moment
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This thread is going through several twists and turns with so many discussions on Sridevi's relationship. 
Human beings are flawed and fallible. No human is a saint. But no human is inherently evil either (except perhaps psychopaths and sociopaths). Love is often complicated and irrational. No matter how hard people try, it is not easy to predict why people fall in love or why they act the way they do once in love. 

Boney fell out of love with Mona and was enamored by Sridevi. Despite having a wife and children he pursued Sridevi. He cheated on his wife. It was a very shitty thing to do. But he is not the first or last person to ever cheat on their spouse. 

Boney tried to make an arrangement with Mona and Sridevi, so he could have wife and mistress. Who knows why he did it? Perhaps he cared for Mona. Perhaps he felt obliged as a husband. Perhaps he pitied her. Perhaps he knew that he was a shitty human being and thought this was the right thing. There is a myriad of selfish and selfless reasons he could have acted this way. But he is not the first or last person who tried to have a spouse and affair. 

Mona was a self-sufficient woman who was insulted by the arrangement and chose to end the marriage rather than me embarrassed. But if Mona accepted the arrangement, we could not begrudge her either. Many people embrace cheating spouses and their other partners in varying degrees - from reluctance to wholehearted approval. 

In my opinion, our whole societal notion around marriage and fidelity is flawed. Humans were never meant to be monogamous. It is also a lot of stress and responsibility to place on one relationship. A lot of issues around cheating and infidelity would be resolved if we came to terms with the fact that we are not monogamous. That is why many people in the next generation are accepting open relationships, throuples, and other arrangements where committment is nontraditional and not always one on one.  

I won't say monogamy is over or impossible. We have been socially evolving for years towards monogamy. Many people do have the desire, will, and ability to make monogamy work. Nor is this an excuse for cheating. Cheating is a very terrible form of deceit. People need to be more self-aware. If they are incapable of monogamy they should be honest about it. If they fall out of love and find themselves attracted to someone, they should stop being farcial and lay the cards on the table rather than cheat. 
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^Not everyone is meant for monogamy. Some people are polygamous in general. Such people imo should not get married. With changing times I hope such change happens.
briahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

This thread is going through several twists and turns with so many discussions on Sridevi's relationship.

Human beings are flawed and fallible. No human is a saint. But no human is inherently evil either (except perhaps psychopaths and sociopaths). Love is often complicated and irrational. No matter how hard people try, it is not easy to predict why people fall in love or why they act the way they do once in love.

Boney fell out of love with Mona and was enamored by Sridevi. Despite having a wife and children he pursued Sridevi. He cheated on his wife. It was a very shitty thing to do. But he is not the first or last person to ever cheat on their spouse.

Boney tried to make an arrangement with Mona and Sridevi, so he could have wife and mistress. Who knows why he did it? Perhaps he cared for Mona. Perhaps he felt obliged as a husband. Perhaps he pitied her. Perhaps he knew that he was a shitty human being and thought this was the right thing. There is a myriad of selfish and selfless reasons he could have acted this way. But he is not the first or last person who tried to have a spouse and affair.

Mona was a self-sufficient woman who was insulted by the arrangement and chose to end the marriage rather than me embarrassed. But if Mona accepted the arrangement, we could not begrudge her either. Many people embrace cheating spouses and their other partners in varying degrees - from reluctance to wholehearted approval.

In my opinion, our whole societal notion around marriage and fidelity is flawed. Humans were never meant to be monogamous. It is also a lot of stress and responsibility to place on one relationship. A lot of issues around cheating and infidelity would be resolved if we came to terms with the fact that we are not monogamous. That is why many people in the next generation are accepting open relationships, throuples, and other arrangements where committment is nontraditional and not always one on one.

I won't say monogamy is over or impossible. We have been socially evolving for years towards monogamy. Many people do have the desire, will, and ability to make monogamy work. Nor is this an excuse for cheating. Cheating is a very terrible form of deceit. People need to be more self-aware. If they are incapable of monogamy they should be honest about it. If they fall out of love and find themselves attracted to someone, they should stop being farcial and lay the cards on the table rather than cheat.

🤣

your posts are epic!!
pls keep posting.

crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
 I find it little wierd that they dont seem to share bond from years but now they are trying to be together. What was hindring them to be good on terms. I feel arjun and anshula are sourted out. Its up to jahnvi and khusi to return their concern.                                       
On anshula reply it lookee like yes our mother was cheated but i cant listen anything against my siblings. Was happy dat she didn't use half and step with sisters.  Boney did the mistake. The children are innocent. I have seen sunny and bobby hav amicable relation with esha and ahana. So possibly they r going deol family way.