Awesome chapter di
So adorable
Love ishra
Update soon
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
PART 31

Ishra were hugging each other when ishita said -raman, jaldi se pizza kha kar apne kaam mein lag jaiye. I don't want ur work to suffer because of me. 

Raman smiled and said -tumhari wajah se mera koi kaam suffer nahi hoga. Balki tumhara mere paas hone se main aur achche se kaam kar paata hoon. 

Ishita -really?? 

Raman nodded and said -yes gudiya .sach mein tum mere paas rehti ho naa toh mera concentration aur achcha ho jaata hai. I really want to do everything for u. Bolo aur kya kar sakta hoon tumhare liye. 

Ishita -bas roz mujhe apne saath le aaya kijiye. I will get time to spend with u. Bas phir mujhe kuch nahi chahiye. 

Raman smiled hearing her answer and made her sit in his lap. He cupped her face and said -u know gudiya, u r the best thing ever happened with me. Main kabhi tumse alag nahi hona chahta. U r my reason to live, I know u r very small to understand all this but I really love u. Tumse bahut pyaar karta hoon main. 

Ishita -mujhe bhi aap bahut achche lagte hai, I don't know what love is, but I really want to spend all my time with u. She said innocently and kissed his cheek. 

Ishita -aww raman, aapki toh beard aa rahi hai. U r turning into a grown up man. 

Raman -hai naa, kitni achchi stubble nikal rahi hai naa. Main handsome lagunga naa.he said all excited. 

Ishita -haan bahut, but stubble hi rakhiyega, lambi beard nahi warna mujhe aapki daadhi chubhegi. 

Raman -ofcourse not, bas stubble rakhunga.apni princess ki hurt thodi naa karunga. 

Ishita smiled hearing this and said -main hoon naa aapki princess. 

Raman -ofcourse, who else. He said feeding her the last bite of pizza. 

After having their food, ishra again got busy in their respective work. In between they were looking at each other and smiling. 

At 7.30,he collected his belongings and said -lets go gudiya. Mera kaam ho gaya.

Ishita nodded and packed hef bag. Soon they were out of the office .raman dropped ishita home and went to his house. 

He entered the house happily only to see his parent eating with simmi and rinki. His sister saw him and came running to him saying, bhaiya bhaiya. 

Raman happily picked them in his arms and start talking to them making his parent surprised. Everyday he came all tired and simply go and sleep but today he was very fresh.

Toshiji -aaja puttar, dinner kar le. 

Raman -ji maa, Aap log khaiye.main abhi fresh ho kar aata hoon. 

Toshiji nodded while he made simmi-rinki sit and said -aap log yahin baitho bhaiya abhi aate hai. 

Both nodded and he went to his room. 

Mr bhalla -aaj Raman bahut khush lag raha hai. 

Toshiji -ho naa ho ishita puttar hi iska kaaran hogi. Wahin hai mere puttar ki zindagi ki roshni. 

Mr bhalla nodded and said -naa sirf uski raman ki zindagi ki roshni par hamari zindagi ki bhi roshni. Uske aane se hamara ghar roshan ho gaya hai. He said to which Toshiji nodded. 

They were waiting for raman when he came downstairs. He settled on the chair and Mr bhalla started asking him about his day. 

Raman told them about everything, even about ishita going to office with him making his parent smile. 

Raman -she want to be with me always maa, she want me to be best.i really want to excel in my job for her. Woh mujhe bahut successful dekhna chahti hai. Aur main sach mein bahut successful hona chahta hoon, just for her. He said smiling while his parent smiled and said -tum jarur successful honge. The way u r working hard dekhna bahut jaldi tum Ek bahut successful businessman ban jaoge. 

Raman -i really want to be one. He said excitedly and was eating. 

Soon all had their dinner and went to their respective rooms. Raman settled on his king size bed and start thinking about his day with ishita. He was smiling constantly and then said -usse bhi main achcha lagta hoon, she likes to spend time with me. Bas hamesha aisa hi rahen. I really want to her man. Uski zindagi mein bas mere liye jagah honi chahiye jaise meri zindagi mein sirf uske liye jagah hai. He said to himself and finally slept looking at her pic on his mobile. 

From next day, ishita start going to his office everyday. At first, she just go and enjoy with him but slowly she too start learning about business. She too start taking interest in his business .so both start learning the techniques of being businessman together. 

Slowly time was passing and Ishra were excelling in his business with the passing time. Though ishita understand less about business but raman always take her advice along with others before taking any decision. Their relationship was blooming and their bond has become more stronger then before. 

Raman was busy in his business more since the last few days as he has been working hard on his ongoing projects giving less time to ishita but she was OK with it as he was just concentrating on his work. 

One day, Raman was busy in solving his equation sitting alone in his class when one of his friend came running and said -raman,raman.he said panting heavily. 

Raman-kya hua Raj, saans le le, phir bata. He said calculating when Raj said -woh ishita, 

Raman got up hearing ishita's name and said -kya hua ishita ko, uss Shagun ne phir usse tang kiya kya. He asked getting angry. 

Raj nodded and said -woh ishita apne class mein behosh ho gayi hai, uski naak se khoon nikal raha hai. he said making raman shocked. 

Raman -kya, Kahan hai woh. he said all worried. 

Raj-apne class mein, bench par letaya gaya hai usse. 

Raman -why she is not taken to hospital. 

Raj-they r waiting for ambulance I think, go to her, her condition is not good infact worsening. He said and raman ran towards her class. 

Raman ran out and reached to her room. He saw was laying lifelessly on the bench. He ran to her and said -gudiya, gudiya, ishita, open ur eyes. He said shaking her while she didn't responded. 

Teacher -i think kuch major hai, ambulance ko call kiya hai. Aati ho hogi. 

Raman -i can't wait, I am taking her to hospital. Aap log please appa ko inform kar dijiye. He said and went out scooping ishita in his arms without waiting for the answer. 

Raman took her out of the school running and said settling in his car -hospital chaliye, jaldi. 

Driver nodded and start driving while Raman hugged ishita tight and said -please gudiya, thodi der wait kar lo. I am taking u to hospital.kuch nahi hoga, trust me kuch bhi nahi hoga.main tumhe kuch nahi hone dunga. He was saying when he felt wetness on his shirt. He broke the hug and saw her nose was bleeding making him more scared. He gulped his saliva in fear and said looking at the sky -please bhagwaan ji, please please please meri ishita ko bacha lijiye. Usse kuch mat hone dijiyega, I will die without her. He said crying hugging ishita tight. 

Soon they reached the hospital. Ishita was taken for check up while Raman was waiting for some good news. He was sitting on the bench worried when appa amma came running. 

Amma -raman ,kahan hai meri ishu. She was saying when her eyes fell on the blood stains on his shirt. She hold it in disbelief and he nodded in yes crying.

Amma burst into tears taking ishita's name while appa hugged amma and said -ro mat madhu, hamari ishu ko kuch nahi hoga. 

Amma -vishwa hamari kanna. 

Appa -i told u naa everything will be fine. He was saying when his eyes fell on raman. He was also crying. Appa opened his arms and called raman. 

Raman ran to appa and cried bitterly while all waited for the doctor to come and inform them about ishita's condition. 

After a long wait, they finally saw doctor coming out. All ran to doctor and asked about ishita. 

Doctor -aapki bachchi ko abdominal tuberculosis hai. He said making all shocked. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-190+ likes with long comments for next updt .
Edited by cutieruhi - 6 years ago
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
ArtiMishra20 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update
But last portion was scary...
Ishra were excelling in their lives and were all happy
But got the biggest shock that ishu has abdominal tuberculosis.
Raman's love for ishu is just too heart warming
He was all worried seeing her in that state and just couldn't wait so he took to hospital asap.

Update soon di
Thanks for pm
Edited by Anuarti - 6 years ago
eclipse123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Painful update
Here too ishita have this...😭😭
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Superb lovely emotional update di