Favorite Car:

Favorite Perfume:
Favorite Book:
Favorite Actor:

Dream Role:

Best Punch Line you have received:
Message to your IF members:

ok in one word im FUNNY!!!!πŸ˜†

my favourite pastimes include making paintings of harry potter,reading books,listenin to music,taking a walk(especially when it rains😳)or be with my friends and family

my favourite foods are unlimited!!! i am such a great cook myself! i can cook anything(im still trying to master the art of cooking a decent brownie!!!) but i love biryani or any spicy traditional food the most!

the brand i opt for:for makeup its Rimmel.for technology its Apple.for clothes etc, i like chanel,shalwar kameez or Levi's.

Shopping place in mumbai: i live in Pakistan.😊

favourite car: mercedes

favourite perfume: Hilary duff's With love is my favourite one nowadays otherewise anything is okay with me!πŸ˜›

Fave books: i love books!!!! harry potter,sweet valley series,archie comics,princess diaries and classic books!!!

fave actor: its shahrukh khan,aamir khan,rupert grint,daniel radcliffe

dream role: there are tooooooooooo many!!!!

charmedsherry thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: tukz_REmix

i dont thnk she evn knows dat shez d WITS here

u r sooooo rite!!!! i had family problems so i didnt come online
please let the questions begin
im very eager
i dont want to waste my time being here
i want to enjoy it
please people reply

tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: charmedsherry

u r sooooo rite!!!! i had family problems so i didnt come online
please let the questions begin
im very eager
i dont want to waste my time being here
i want to enjoy it
please people reply

ok....wil pst d question asap...n watz dat????y r u worried??
charmedsherry thumbnail

Originally posted by: tukz_REmix

ok....wil pst d question asap...n watz dat????y r u worried??

well my time on the hot seat is almost up i think so i wanted to make it count!
sumera siddiqui thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: charmedsherry

ok in one word im FUNNY!!!!πŸ˜†

my favourite pastimes include making paintings of harry potter,reading books,listenin to music,taking a walk(especially when it rains😳)or be with my friends and family

my favourite foods are unlimited!!! i am such a great cook myself! i can cook anything(im still trying to master the art of cooking a decent brownie!!!) but i love biryani or any spicy traditional food the most!

the brand i opt for:for makeup its Rimmel.for technology its Apple.for clothes etc, i like chanel,shalwar kameez or Levi's.

Shopping place in mumbai: i live in Pakistan.😊

favourite car: mercedes

favourite perfume: Hilary duff's With love is my favourite one nowadays otherewise anything is okay with me!πŸ˜›

Fave books: i love books!!!! harry potter,sweet valley series,archie comics,princess diaries and classic books!!!

fave actor: its shahrukh khan,aamir khan,rupert grint,daniel radcliffe

dream role: there are tooooooooooo many!!!!

ok I'll make that best shopping place in pakistan:😊

nice replies....so u r a good cookπŸ‘

charmedsherry thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumera siddiqui

ok I'll make that best shopping place in pakistan:😊

nice replies....so u r a good cookπŸ‘

a little bit about me:
i love playing the playstation2!!!! its weird but i have played all the games meant for boys and finished them too!!!!
i love chocolates,cooking,painting,IF addicted,the simpsons and harry potter!!!!
the word crazy defines me and i am famous for cracking jokes all the time!
im pretty good in my studies and am a active person. i am a fun loving person who is a diehard fan of musik,tv,PC,PS2,and last but definitly the first in my heart....
HARRY POTTER!!!!IM NUTZ ABOUT ANYTHING TO DO WITH HARRY POTTER AND ARCHIE COMIX.....
i love the story and the movies my crushes are obviously daniel radcliffe and rupert grint and my other passions include arts and design,hanging out with friends,reading comix,experimenting with my hair and a whole truck load of other things.....you wont regret meeting me!!!!!CHEERS!!!!!

MY LIKES:
A HARRY POTTER FANATIC!!!!!THE MOVIES AND THE BOOKS~GGGGAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! *************************** * CANT LIVE WITHOUT CHOCOLATES AND THE SIMPSONS!!! **************************** PASSIONS:art work :P, attitude, aromatic candles,balloons,blue jeans :P, being caring, being loved, being stubborn, being accepted by everyone, being known, being girly, being choosy, being complicated, bonfire, beaches,black nailpolish,bright colors, brushing and blow drying, bunking classes, butterflies, blocking people, colognes,chips, chocolates, country pineapple,calling friends, cell phones, capturing happy moments, crying, chaotic, chilling, Chinese food,chocolates chocolates and chocolates!,coffee,collecting stupid stuff, crankiness, day-dreaming, dancing, donuts (chocolate sprinkles and boston cremes), dexter :P, discussing problems,doritos,DANIEL RADCLIFFE dressing stylish, driving people crazy, eyeliner, earning money, fantasizing,falling in love, flattering people, fast cars, Fireworks :P, feeling special, feeling important, flat flat shoes, French manicure, friends, fast-food, fixing problems, getting attention, getting gifts, getting what I want, getting rest, going out, having fun, high heels, holding hands,HARRY POTTER!!!! happiness, happy-times, happy endings, hate to say good-byes,ice-creams, insanity,ipod video(i love it!!!!), ignoring people, long nails, long hair, long earring, looking pretty, lasting laughs, lasting moments, love, lip gloss, lays, midnite calls, midnite long drives, night wish,Pringles,pastimes, pizza, pink, promises, Pretty Possessive abt MY stuff,power, pessimist, perfect hair, potatoes, smelling good (with issey-miyake, Ralph, Hugo Intense,nike women, Lacoste), rain,RUPERT GRINT, rainbows, red grape, racing, rings, roses, shopping, shoes, sun-shades, super-duper superman :P, stayin up all night, spending money, smell before and after the rain, smell of petrol and Photostat, thinking am soo cool, the color RED, teddy bear :P , tortilla chips, watching friends, wearing new clothes,chocolates,chocolates,more chocolates,veezo,bu rgers,fries,bracelets,more chocolates!!!!!
Movies and Shows: tv-holic!love Beverly hills(i watch reruns)charmed,totally spies(i love this show!,spongebob squarepants,dexters lab,laguna beach,european top 20,lizzie mcguire,pokemon(dont ask me why!!!i just like it)meri awaaz ko mil gayi roshni,kayanath,kavyanjali,life with bonnie,america's next top model,trl,pimp my ride(awesome gadgets and cars!),baa,bahoo,baby,cramp twins,johnny bravo,classic cartoons,shows on history channel and on discovery channel,SIMPSONS(OH THEY ROCK MY WORLD!)cartoons and sitcoms like friends,yes dear and anything which is good...sometimes i watch jerry springer...sorry!its that i love it when the women beat each other up!!!oh yea pull her hair,strangle her..WOOHOO!!, One tree hill, Friends, Scrubs, Buffy, Angel, Everybody loves Raymond, malcolm in the middle, married to the kellys, 8 simple rules 4 dating my teenage daughter, america's next top model, the ten, double shot, that 70's show, still standing,roswell, koffee with karan,kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi,kasturi,
Music: Britney spears(i love her),Shakira(she is absolutely the greatest!!)Akon,Eminem,Gwen Stefani,Justin Timberlake,T.I,Pussycat Dolls,Girls Aloud,Fergie,McFly,Backstreet boys,Westlife,Sean Paul,Green Day,A.F.I,Good Charlotte,Hilary Duff,Lindsay Lohan,MuseRed Hot Chilli Peppers,Rihana,Beyonce ,Nelly Furtado,lily allen,kelly clarkson,royksopp,Ludacris,u2,green day,simple plan,black eyed peas,kailash kher,indian movie songs and many many many many more!!!
Books: harry potter,archie comix,sweet valley,nancy drew,goosebumps,romance and classic novels,documentary books like saddam hussein's last days,september 11 book,etcmagazines like top of the pops,smash,youngtimes,sometimes gossip magazines and a whole bunch of other things.

sumera siddiqui thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so this is little bit about u!!!! πŸ˜†
so tell me more in detail πŸ˜‰
tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumera siddiqui

so this is little bit about u!!!! πŸ˜†
so tell me more in detail πŸ˜‰

dis is wat i call grillingπŸ˜†...gud goin....keep it upπŸ˜‰