Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
The plot for now is too ambiguous and tough to predict the future. Although, you have done a pretty well job at coming up with all possible theories, Anshvi!  I'd personally like to see a bit more before I start to theorise myself. When it comes to the love triangle specifically, I have this hunch that Kabir will fall for Aanchal first but Aanchal falls for Ranveer and whether or not Ranveer reciprocates genuinely or will just pull one off on Aanchal could be kept a mystery. 
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

The plot for now is too ambiguous and tough to predict the future. Although, you have done a pretty well job at coming up with all possible theories, Anshvi!  I'd personally like to see a bit more before I start to theorise myself. When it comes to the love triangle specifically, I have this hunch that Kabir will fall for Aanchal first but Aanchal falls for Ranveer and whether or not Ranveer reciprocates genuinely or will just pull one off on Aanchal could be kept a mystery. 

Yup at this point anything is possible coz we are not even aware what the main plot is.

I also wonder what is Anchal's 'haq' and what is Ranvir's  'maqsad'...as mentioned in the promo 

Also Kabir's promo was about mohabbat and junoon if I am not wrong 

The promos also don't give away much  unlike Beyhahd where we knee from the promos itself what the story was all about.

The intrigue is still maintained when it comes to Haasil.

As far as the pairs are concerned I have a feeling that makers might initially go with Anchal and Kabir...not sure why but I have a hunch...but I find Anchal and Ranvir more interesting as a couple.

As Vatsal has said that he is a playing a positive character and Zayed on the other hand has said that he has a played a character whom viewers will either love to hate or hate to love...i really really hope that makers will not make Ranvir completely negative.

Ranvir is a strong , complex well written character so far and has the potential to go down as one of the best written characters in recent times...even Maya was such a complex character but we know how that ended ! 

I don't want makers to make him completely dark and also I hope Beyhadh makers have a definite end in mind..i don't want this show to end like Beyhadh did...it was rushed and a completely dud end to an otherwise good show.

Let's see how the story will progress.
bookworm3294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hello!!! I am new to this forum...reading all your theories sparked a speculation in my mind...so decided to share it
So maybe the whole thing is a game of chess (for power and property) between Ranveer and Sarika(this is based on the assumption that Ranveer is her stepson). Meenu was probably planted by Sarika to spy on him...Sarika does not like Ranveer but maintains a facade of a devoted mother. RR is aware of her dislike and the game she is playing...I think the whole rape thing was fake and a ploy against RR to destroy his reputation...the common people love RR and we all know how much power a positive public opinion would give a person and hence the whole rape allegation...I think RR is using Kabir (as a pawn maybe) to counter her plans...so when Kabir got Ranveer out of jail, she had Meenu murdered and framed RR for it...now that this was unsuccessful as well I guess she'll manipulate Aanchal into working for her (without Aanchal being aware of it) or maybe her role will kind of be like Nitya Nanda from Kavyanjali and Aanchal (like Anjali) wants revenge for some unknown reason but later falls for RR...so from RR's dialogues it appears that he is intrigued by Aanchal (but who knows maybe he is misguiding Sarika)...Kabir's dislike for Aanchal is known to everyone but he'll fall for her and disrupt his mother's plans...That's all for now, can't think of anything further
Or maybe we all are wrong and the real bad guy is RR and Kabir's dad
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bookworm3294

Hello!!! I am new to this forum...reading all your theories sparked a speculation in my mind...so decided to share it
So maybe the whole thing is a game of chess (for power and property) between Ranveer and Sarika(this is based on the assumption that Ranveer is her stepson). Meenu was probably planted by Sarika to spy on him...Sarika does not like Ranveer but maintains a facade of a devoted mother. RR is aware of her dislike and the game she is playing...I think the whole rape thing was fake and a ploy against RR to destroy his reputation...the common people love RR and we all know how much power a positive public opinion would give a person and hence the whole rape allegation...I think RR is using Kabir (as a pawn maybe) to counter her plans...so when Kabir got Ranveer out of jail, she had Meenu murdered and framed RR for it...now that this was unsuccessful as well I guess she'll manipulate Aanchal into working for her (without Aanchal being aware of it) or maybe her role will kind of be like Nitya Nanda from Kavyanjali and Aanchal (like Anjali) wants revenge for some unknown reason but later falls for RR...so from RR's dialogues it appears that he is intrigued by Aanchal (but who knows maybe he is misguiding Sarika)...Kabir's dislike for Aanchal is known to everyone but he'll fall for her and disrupt his mother's plans...That's all for now, can't think of anything further
Or maybe we all are wrong and the real bad guy is RR and Kabir's dad

Yes I have mentioned this in my sub plots that maybe Sarika's love for Ranvir is a facade and she wants him out of his way.. .Ranvir may be aware about this .

So , yes it is definitely a possibility 

Let's see what happens ðŸ˜Š
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
It's so fun to speculate all the possibilities, we never know what's gonna happen!😆
Ineedindeed thumbnail
Few things that goes unnoticed:

Her  strong resentment towards RR,brewing venom at times does looks personal vedanatta

Her subtle hints as tum log kuch bhi kar sakte ho 

Her father picture is still kept hidden

Her verdict and overjudgemental attitute towards RR gives fishy vibes 

The way she handled court case was an easy smooth move to enter in good books. 

To do right, she is ready to break rules and go through unconventional route

I'm mighty impressed the way story is moving,it can go in any direction. So far there are no subtle hints introduced about the plotline especially to do with thriller angle

Meg12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Both with fall for Aanchal, 
Kabir love will be Junoon wala, Aanchal entry in his life will be blessing in disguise as he being an open book, his insecurity will come into foreplay resentment towards love of his family, no hands in big matter of career, power and property all will withers from him and most important to be exposed with two facet personality of Ranbir Raichand. He isn't rational, being unreasonable and merely impulsive, Aanchal being a queen of politics will use his obsession and mind to her advantage. She will play open mind games, a Tashan wala love from Kabir side and world war will be witnessed between brothers 
Ranbir Raichand will fall in love but will happen in very later stage. The way story is moving he needs Aanchal help to clean his dirty lineage. His motive might be hidden but will use her to advantage, a extremely shrewd, observant sees her as asset. What is motive of Mr. Raichand is we have to decode it, as per shown in initial promo :
Takdeer me hatho mohtaj nahi hota, Ranbir Raichand apni kahani khud likhta hai, zindagi we khairat nahi leta...He writes his own destiny but nobody can control heart when you will find your equal you never know what adversary can face.
In the promo parallely he had to face Aanchal and both shared a cold vibe. Anger and frustration is more to do on Ranbir end.Whatever evil he chooses in life,he has to face the wrath of her. He has created the image of Dharmatma, he does wrong but his reputation does help in two folds. It seems, he might win against her but in conquest of love will lose her 

Aanchal has grey shades but uses unconventional way and wrongdoing for righteousness and justice. She might fall in love with both but timing would be different attraction with Ranbir but when he is exposed then her life partner with Kabir. 

Though I ship Aanchal and Ranbir but both of haasil will be clashing with each other. Ranbir has certain wrongdoing and evil thing needs to be conquered and Aanchal will be major roadblock. 

Story keeps on hold with a lot of speculation. Mighty impressed with Indian thriller