THEORIES ABOUT THE PLOT !

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey all 
5 episodes in and we are still not aware about the plot or story of the show. 

There are so many possibilities...What do you all think is the main plot and what kind of end you are expecting (Tragic, happy , bitter sweet etc.) I know the show has just started but still we all can speculate 

Thrillers make me excited and sometimes i wish i could see the ending right at the start ๐Ÿ˜†

Listing down the possibilities : 

1. Both the boys will fall in love with Anchal, Anchal wiill fall in love with one of time and the other one will turn negative, bros will be at loggerheads with each other and in the end negative one will die - I personally do not want this to happen...It is the most cliche thing which can happen in my opinion...Also Vaty has said that he is definitely playing a positive character which will mean that Anchal will fall in love with Kabir and Ranveer will turn negative which I don't want coz Ranveer as a character has the potential to go down as one of the best written characters in recent times...Don't want his character to turn one dimensional by becoming out and out negative...that will completely ruin the character.  

2. Anchal will manipulate both the bros , both will fall in love, be at loggerheads , she will fall in love with one of them, all the 3 will remain grey, bros will unite in the end but one of the bros will die 

3. Anchal will turn out to be the master mind and both the bros will team up against her in the end

4. All 3 will team up against a common enemy in the end , Anchal will marry one of them and all 3 have a happy ending. 

5. Anchal teams up with one bro and conspires against the other 

6. Anchal marries one brother to create a rift between them but falls in love with him in the process

7. Anchal marries one brother for revenge but falls in love with the other one 

8. Aanchal marries Kabir, both turn against Ranveer coz he will b the antagonist or the more grey one...Ranveer dies in the end but he is the one who decides the time and place of his death i.e. he makes them kill him in the end...Both Anchal and Kabir realize this and are left guilt ridden   (This ending is inspired by Beyhadh๐Ÿ˜†)   

Sub plots can be many : 

1. Sarika seems to love Ranvir a lot ...but that is just a face...Kabir is her real son while Ranvir is her step son hence she secretly wants to remove Ranvir from the way..Ranveer might or might not be aware about this...it may be a possibility that he will be aware about his mom's intentions ans still will let her conspire against him coz he loves her a lot. 

2. Anchal will get to know that her dad was killed by Raichands and thus will paln to destroy them by trapping both the bros and creating a rift between them 

3. Ranveer is the mastermind and doesn't love his bro but simply uses him to clean up his mess.

Any other possibilities about the main story, sub plots and ending?  U all can share ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
You've listed almost all the possibilities! I think I'll be quite happy if the makers follow any one of these- 3, 4, 5, 6. But I'll be the most happy with point no. 4 ;) 
I'll definitely add something if it comes to my mind! Nice post, waiting for more theories to come up :D
ElviraRK_PC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great post...Loved ur theories:)

Will share mine:)

1. Both Ranvir and Kabir will fall in love with Aanchal. But Anchal will just use them for her maqsat. In the end bros will unit and Anchal will just leave. I mean no one will be with her. 

2. Ranvir and Aanchal will use each other for their own benefits. Aanchal will use Kabir also. Both bros will fall in love with her and Aanchal will use this fact also to make them against each other but in the end she will fall in love with one of them. Right now I believe Ranvir just a grey character not totally negative so I think Aanchal will fall in love with him. 

I don't want anyone die...

If Ranvir is real villain then its also predictable. I mean Vatty already said he is not negative so ofcs ppl will think Ranvir villain. So predictable thing. I think real villain will be Ranvir and Kabir's mother.

But ofcs if Ranvir really villain then I think he will die in the end and Kabir and Aanchal will marry. 

P.S I also think Ranvir is not her own son. I think only Kabir and she trying to remove Ranvir from her way. 
Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think story will be like this-

Ranveer will fall in love with Aanchal first. But this one will be one sided. Kabir will make her fall in love with him but to destroy her. Aanchal will fall in love with Kabir first and for some reason she will misunderstand Ranveer. But later she will get to know the real truth. And then slowly she will fall in love with Ranveer. Then the boys will be at loggerheads. And none of these three will be innocent types. Everyone has different shades in their life
Ineedindeed thumbnail
I think Aanchal won't fall in love with any of the brothers just might play around with her own advantage,as per car promo R is for motive and when they crosses the path he faces Anchal who is stop her and we can see tashan. Moreover Ranbir has cleared in earlier interview he is a grey shade and has two choose between two evils. 
Aanchal being grey has to do with breaking brotherly bond and using their affection to her advantage, breaking the rule and somewhere she is not a good omen to Raichand family. Normally any girl when enters into the house for the first time comes for a good cause but her personal vedanatta is to do bringing the house down. 
Kabir will fall in the process when he harass Aanchal more and she equally gives him back in sassy way, more to do with obsession at the initial point as per his traits. 
Somewhere I think RR is behind some cause using Aanchal as pawn but she will go against him as he is choosing something very evil. So RR might win against Aanchal but will loose in her end.
Both boys are going to fall in love with her even if the process is slow. But Aanchal can only fall in love if guy is choosing right pathStory can go anyfold but I think in end she might marry Kabir.
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi all!
New to this Forum. Watched all the episodes online.
I somehow feel Ranvir and Anchal are bound to be together. Remember the scene where her mother wishes Anchal marries someone like Ranvir? Mother sentiments are always overrated in soaps. So this theory doesn't sound impossible.
And then their height difference. Kabir is shorter than Anchal. Ranvir and Anchal look better aesthetically. Though of course, this is purely my POV.
Kabir saying if he cannot have what he wants, he won't let anyone else have it had undercurrents around it.
During the press conference, Kabir mentions he hates his brother and hence gave Anchal the money. Though he tried to pass it off as a joke, it came across as a confession to me.
I am betting the two are half brothers.

It could end up something like the movie Race.
I just hope in the name of suspense they don't make a hodgepodge out of it.

PS - wanted to know, at what time is the soap aired in India?
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: PemaKarpo

Hi all!
New to this Forum. Watched all the episodes online.
I somehow feel Ranvir and Anchal are bound to be together. Remember the scene where her mother wishes Anchal marries someone like Ranvir? Mother sentiments are always overrated in soaps. So this theory doesn't sound impossible.
And then their height difference. Kabir is shorter than Anchal. Ranvir and Anchal look better aesthetically. Though of course, this is purely my POV.
Kabir saying if he cannot have what he wants, he won't let anyone else have it had undercurrents around it.
During the press conference, Kabir mentions he hates his brother and hence gave Anchal the money. Though he tried to pass it off as a joke, it came across as a confession to me.
I am betting the two are half brothers.

It could end up something like the movie Race.
I just hope in the name of suspense they don't make a hodgepodge out of it.

PS - wanted to know, at what time is the soap aired in India?

It airs at 9.30 pm here๐Ÿ˜Š

PS. I agree with what you have said, Mom sentiments are mostly right!๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by SanyaEterna - 6 years ago
Neenzm thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
By looking at the one week scenario, i guess Ranveer n Anchal would be the end game. Coz by now, makers trying to portray Ranveer as the main chatacter. I mean everything is about him, the dharmatma, the killer,the mastermind. Everything points towrads him. So may be the Aanvir will be end up together.

Other thing is Anchal's mom is too pointing towards Ranveer n Anchal. May be this is the indication of future.
This show gives the feel of movie Race. But turning one brother into negative would be the same cliched story.
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The possibilities of the soap going cliched is too high.
Heard the show is already planned for a finite number of episodes. Is it true?
If it is, then that's good news. We can expect something concrete and it would be a relief from the regular tripe we get.
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PemaKarpo

The possibilities of the soap going cliched is too high.
Heard the show is already planned for a finite number of episodes. Is it true?
If it is, then that's good news. We can expect something concrete and it would be a relief from the regular tripe we get.

Yes it is a finite series...whether it is 7/8 months or a year long that m not sure about but definitely it is finite