Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Poo_2208 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hayee,mai mar jawan Riya ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Loved the update to the core,maza aa gaya by God ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ bahut intzar karwaya tumne lekin is baar ๐Ÿ˜”
Can't wait to see them getting married โค๏ธ
Please update soon ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Š
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wonderful! Please continue soon. I will give detail response later cuz going bed shortly...
Vaidehi_1924 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello dii..:*.. How are you?
Sorry for replying so late..but here I am :)

First of all this update was a blast..so many things happened..Veer's confession..their kiss..their conversation about each other's feelings <3 <3

How cute they look (obviously I can imagine them ;) ) together with each other, sitting silently, entwining their hands and the moon shining over them !!

Yup obviously, he isn't guilty..but still it took him 4 years to realize her importance in his life..par koi baat nhi, der aaye durust aaye ;)

Finally he said it..of course, not the exact 3 words but his 5 words ('I can't live without you') conveyed everything which was needed ..Veer-Neha are together - OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED โค๏ธ

Neha's standpoint is valid..uski family ka koi bharosa nhi h, jab normal rivalry k lye Nitish ne Veer ko almost marwa hi daala tha to agar in dono ne shadi kar li to pata nhi kya karega :/

Lol..I was expecting Veer to share the bed with her :D

So, she dreamt about Veer & Tara..sab insecurities ka asar h :p
Par koi baat nahi..when Veer is with here, there's no matter of worry..how beautifully he made the actual dream dreamof dream of her heart come true <3..good morning ho gayi Neha ki :D

Well, I guess it's as much hard for her to resist him, the case is definitely vice-versa ;)
It's the first time he had shown his passionate side and I am sure there are yet of his shades which she will get to see in future :)

Lol.. Veer is right, it's difficult to understand a girl sometimes par koi baat nahi, I am sure he understands his girl very well ;)

So they are set to get married now..Great!! So what will it be,court or mandir wali shadi??
And my offer to them in case they opt for former option, I am willing to be their witness ;)

Please update the next chapter,dii..wait nahi ho raha ๐Ÿ˜‰ *puppy eyes*

PS-Please check you inbox on Wattpad dii :* *hugs*
Riyaa16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Poo_2208

Hayee,mai mar jawan Riya ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Loved the update to the core,maza aa gaya by God ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ bahut intzar karwaya tumne lekin is baar ๐Ÿ˜”
Can't wait to see them getting married โค๏ธ
Please update soon ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Š

thank you for beautiful comment๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Š
updating
Edited by tejjo - 6 years ago
Riyaa16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistiofMistz

Wonderful! Please continue soon. I will give detail response later cuz going bed shortly...

thank you so much for comment๐Ÿค—
will be waiting for your detail response, suggessions, feedback๐Ÿ˜Š

Riyaa16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaidehi_1924

Hello dii..:*.. How are you?
Sorry for replying so late..but here I am :)

First of all this update was a blast..so many things happened..Veer's confession..their kiss..their conversation about each other's feelings <3 <3

How cute they look (obviously I can imagine them ;) ) together with each other, sitting silently, entwining their hands and the moon shining over them !!

Yup obviously, he isn't guilty..but still it took him 4 years to realize her importance in his life..par koi baat nhi, der aaye durust aaye ;)

Finally he said it..of course, not the exact 3 words but his 5 words ('I can't live without you') conveyed everything which was needed ..Veer-Neha are together - OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED โค๏ธ

Neha's standpoint is valid..uski family ka koi bharosa nhi h, jab normal rivalry k lye Nitish ne Veer ko almost marwa hi daala tha to agar in dono ne shadi kar li to pata nhi kya karega :/

Lol..I was expecting Veer to share the bed with her :D

So, she dreamt about Veer & Tara..sab insecurities ka asar h :p
Par koi baat nahi..when Veer is with here, there's no matter of worry..how beautifully he made the actual dream dreamof dream of her heart come true <3..good morning ho gayi Neha ki :D

Well, I guess it's as much hard for her to resist him, the case is definitely vice-versa ;)
It's the first time he had shown his passionate side and I am sure there are yet of his shades which she will get to see in future :)

Lol.. Veer is right, it's difficult to understand a girl sometimes par koi baat nahi, I am sure he understands his girl very well ;)

So they are set to get married now..Great!! So what will it be,court or mandir wali shadi??
And my offer to them in case they opt for former option, I am willing to be their witness ;)

Please update the next chapter,dii..wait nahi ho raha ๐Ÿ˜‰ *puppy eyes*

PS-Please check you inbox on Wattpad dii :* *hugs*

thanks for long comment๐Ÿค—
you made my day๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by tejjo - 6 years ago
Riyaa16 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Tsuyashi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome!!
Loved how Neha was worried n took.dad side .. Waiting wat will happen next cz she won't leave him too..looks like she has some plans 
Thnxx for the update

Sandymurat thumbnail
Hey riya nice udate...yeh kya ho gaya...neha agreed to left veer for her dad..but why...for saving veer from her father & brother...but i just cant believe her brother... But aisa kyu hua๐Ÿ˜ญ...ab jabki veer neha ke beech sab theek ho raha tha..kahin fir se neha veer ko  chod kar kahi chali na jaaye...oh god aisa na ho...plzz riya don't separate our hero heroine again..abhi to lovely dovely shuru hua tha unka...jo ki hum sab bhut enjoy kar rahe hai๐Ÿ˜‰...chal yaar waise nice update..try to next part soon...
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sorry for late reply ...wonderful update dear!! Bt why neha agreed on her father condition... what veer will think abt her๐Ÿ˜• and tara what she is planning..so much is coming in next ..waiting for the next one...